GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

What does he say exactly?

I hear "next wife" :lol: but Im more deaf than Brian.

Wonder why he's mentioning wife, ex-wife so much, will we have an announcement soon? <_<

Erin is his only wife or ex-wife, so lol, glad to know he's still into Erin :heart:

That is interesting... Yeah, that's the bandana he wore yesterday.

I wonder if these kids play with Axl a lot. Does he feel like a dad or like a grandpa to them? :P

Now that you said it I think I'm hearing 'next' too, so maybe Brian still is more deaf than us haha (sorry Brian, you'll be ok, don't worry :heart:)

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Nah, I don't think he meant it that way, he just needed to say something before the songs and once he'd started with the joke about future ex-wife, he continued with this. :shrugs:

(or maybe as a reaction that all his ex-women started to be very active on social media and stuff like that lately)

I'd rather he dedicated song to us for this thread :max:

(I wonder what song it would be :ph34r:)

Or maybe he spends 3 hours every night talking to Erin on the phone, with a brand new love story and a refound love and  things like this:
'-ok, let's hang up now' 
'-no, you hang up' 
'-no, you'
'-ok, at 3 we hang up at the same time'

(ha! just kidding)

For the song, he will someday, he can't escape to all the lust for him running in this thread. 'Let me put my love into you', I bet.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Back Off Bitch! :rofl-lol:

13 minutes ago, Axl_Fetish said:

"Now... well get to my next wife..."   this song was played after "Shot Down in Flames"... so, carrying on with the wife/ex wife banter... hmm. Maybe being around all the happy couples has got him thinkin' :heart: 

I hear NEXT wife too but as I said before I'm more deaf than Brian Johnson and English is not my mother tongue so please someone who's English is their first language clarify!

Although, I can work out some deductions. In the previous song he talks about his "future ex-wife" and here he starts with "Now..." so that's present? But the lyrics of the song are in past tense, like talking about a woman you used to know.

So confusing!!!

I was also thinking that if he says "ex-wife" before YSANL, it could be a response to what Adriana Smith was saying to the Mirror, about Erin not knowing how to please Axl.

8 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I hear "Now we get to my ex-wife". (And as an introduction for YSMANL? Erin can't have been all that bad in bed after all :P j/k)

I think it's interesting as well, because it looks like Axl is around babies a lot nowadays. Vanessa and Fernando both have one and they drag them along everywhere, even through the entire AC/DC tour. They have at least one nanny for the babies with them as well from what I saw in Vienna. I saw Vanessa's kid out and about a couple of times. Sometimes with the nanny, sometimes with her parents.

And speaking of babies, I'm gonna finish what I started with Slash and Axl, and now have the Duff and Izzy baby pic spam:

Duff:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/lilgunners/ae99845e-6345-4015-9734-ecc3ad58bf55.jpg~original

Wow how did Duff got such an awesome looking picture from the 60's? Mine look really bad and Im like 20 years younger, lol :P

I think Beta is a full time grandma now. Too bad for Axl, because now he hangs with the freak show much more than before :/

2 minutes ago, Axl_Fetish said:

tumblr_mj9jakz0ml1r45vi1o1_500_zps3543ab

lol that face is too gay!

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Back Off Bitch! :rofl-lol:

ROFL :rofl-lol:

or maybe: You're crazy Prostitute Don't Damn Me and Get in the Ring

or: Think About You Bad Obsession, cause This I Love

and song for me: You could me mine sweet child o'mine :wub:

• Like 1

I'm sorry but when I get obsessed I just can't stop it. shit.fucking.damn it. :bitchfight:

I NEED TO KNOW AND YOU HAVE TO HELP ME! :suspicious:

Shot Down In Flames - [INSERT HERE THE EX WIFE COMMENT]

Whoa
Whoa, one two

Out on the town
Lookin' for a woman
Gonna gimme good love
Anybody wanna hand off me
And give me plenty of
She was standin' alone
Over by the juke box
Like she'd some thing to sell
I said baby what's the goin' price
She told me to go to hell
Shot down in flames
Shot down in flames
Ain't it a shame
To be shot down in flames

Singles bar
Got my eye on a honey
Hangin' out everywhere
She might be straight
She might want my money
I really don't care, no

Said baby
Drivin' me crazy
Laid it right on the line
When a guy with a chip on his shoulder said
Toss off buddy she's mine
Shot down in flames
Shot down in flames
Ain't it a shame

Hey you
Angus
Shoot me, shoot
That's nice
Shot down in flames
Shot down in flames
Ain't it a shame

You Shook Me All Night Long - ["Now we'll get to my ex-wife"]

She was a fast machine she kept her motor clean
She was the best damn woman that I ever seen

She had the sightless eyes telling me no lies
Knocking me out with those American thighs
Taking more than her share
Had me fighting for air
She told me to come but I was already there
Cause the walls start shaking
The earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were making it
And you shook me all night long
Yeah you shook me all night long

I'm working double time on the seduction line
She's one of a kind she's just mine all mine
Wanted no applause it's just another course
Made a meal outta me
And come back for more
Had to cool me down to take another round
Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing

Cause the walls were shaking the earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were making it
And you shook me all night long
Yeah you shook me all night long
Knocked me out I said you
Shook me all night long
You had me shaking and you
Shook me all night long
Yeah you shook me
When you took me

Edited by killuridols

9 minutes ago, nonok said:

By the way, Slash looks as fat as Axl in this random picture. And look how white his legs look compared to the rest of his body! :o

ahahahaaaaaaa those underwears are horrible, dont talk about Axl being fat 'cause Slash looks very unflattering in that pic, lol, the underwear I cant get over it :rofl-lol:

15 hours ago, rock4eva said:

That's exactly what happened to Axl according to Tom Zutaut. After he told that horrifying story about Axl's step-dad raping him in the air force museum, he said Axl told him "My mom wouldn't believe me, and I used to get beaten for making up lies."

OMG is there a link to this as I've not heard of this. Yet he still forgave his step dad years later but then seemed to have nothing to do with him. Is he still even alive?

Amy made mention of sexual abuse but Stuart hasn't said anything even though all 3 were supposedly abused. Don't know if they were all beaten but I also wonder if Axl was the target as he wasn't the biological son. Axl mentioned in a written interview about having to make amends with siblings in adult life so goodness knows what happened in that house he grew up in. Sounds like a horror story, no wonder he was so screwed up in the early days.

poor Axl. what a horrific childhood. I just want to hold him and pet his head murmuring "there there it'll be all right" :(

36 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

this photo is about 5 years ago

I know, I'm just saying he doesn't look good at all there. Goes to show pictures aren't a good indicator of someone's fitness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Nah, I don't think he meant it that way, he just needed to say something before the songs and once he'd started with the joke about future ex-wife, he continued with this. :shrugs:

(or maybe as a reaction that all his ex-women started to be very active on social media and stuff like that lately)

one about a harem of ready willing and able lusting fans?? ;)

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Looking at some of the comments on here, not wishing to call anybody out, but "anything goes" seems fitting. :P

Bless Axl, if he ever stumbles across this thread.

P.S why is my English so bad on here, I read over a previous post and I blushed it made no sense. Anyone  else have problems using edit if the post includes photos? I find it gets stuck and won't let me save, so I have to post bad grammer and all. 

Edited by Archtop
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Archtop said:

P.S why is my English so bad on here, I read over a previous post and I blushed it made no sense. Anyone  else have problems using edit if the post includes photos? I find it gets stuck and won't let me save, so I have to post bad grammer and all. 

haha my english is bad always :P

It gets stuck sometimes if im using a mobile device, photos make the computer think a lot. specially our photos. :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

ROFL :rofl-lol:

or maybe: You're crazy Prostitute Don't Damn Me and Get in the Ring

or: Think About You Bad Obsession, cause This I Love

and song for me: You could me mine sweet child o'mine :wub:

ok you are welcome to SCOM I will gladly take Think About You...and his still "loves m best" :) and have you seen that old video of it where he does that crotch gyrating thing?? HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT :wub::axl92::kiss:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

Just now, ACP said:

I hear "and now we get to my next wife".........

PS ladies, I was sat very close to the Volcano at China Exchange and whilst she has model stature, without trying to sound to mean, she wasn't all that.......hope that helps some of you lustful babes out at bit :P

hahahaha "very close to the Volcano", that cracked me up! :rofl-lol:

Oh please tell me more about that volcano! I think she's not that hot :tongue2: Nowhere near Erin or Stephanie's kind of beauty, but you tell me...

I want to know if she acted like a gf (I saw her entering the room right behind Axl), did you hear any of her talk? what was she wearing? did she smell good?

Dont know, just spit the real deal about this! haha :lol: (no one reads you here :ph34r:)

4 minutes ago, ACP said:

I hear "and now we get to my next wife".........

PS ladies, I was sat very close to the Volcano at China Exchange and whilst she has model stature, without trying to sound to mean, she wasn't all that.......hope that helps some of you lustful babes out at bit :P

"she"? who is she? :question:

This thread is an interesting, if somewhat uncomfortable at times, thread to read.

You are all having so much fun that it makes it easier for me to resist the urge to jump in and defend the people who are being dragged through the mud.

(by the way: I hear "next wife" :lol: )

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ok you are welcome to SCOM I will gladly take Think About You...and his still "loves m best" :) and have you seen that old video of it where he does that crotch gyrating thing?? HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT :wub::axl92::kiss:

Can you post a link? :ph34r: