GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

:drool:

shit. fuck.

um. i was always crazy for the first one, that long ass interview with kurt loder :drool:

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Let's help it a bit :smiley-confused2:

tumblr_lstk8vTcxb1qh12duo7_400.gif

tumblr_o3iytkj2AF1uqaj39o1_500.gif

tumblr_o6q92m2t1W1txhe6eo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7fc8qsAF41r2zx9so1_250.gif

@killuridols now you can choose of of his faces

Oh my goodness this post needs repeated bumping HOT LOL! :wub:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ACP said:

I also wanted to say the following - when we arrived, everyone was sat before Axl was due, and there were 3-5 chairs on the front row with "reserved" cards on them.  First a man in a suit & on his own sat on one, then two women arrived just before Axl and sat in 2 of them (blondish ladies looking like the ones in that horrible photo), then after Axl came in, beta and the volcano appeared and sat down (I didn't know who they were before but now I do). One thing I wasn't keen on was that when the discussion opened to the floor, everyone was desperate to ask Axl a question, but at one point, the volcano motioned for the microphone and mentioned something about sky diving. I didn't mind it per se, but if she is spending all that time with Axl, I felt she could have let other people take advantage of the very RARE opportunity (once in a lifetime I'd say) to ask Axl a question during that hour. Just saying x

1- What horrible photo you talking about? :suspicious:

2- Wait... what? You saying SHE ASKED A QUESTION?? please explain this to me... What did Axl answer?? :shocked:

omfg i need that video NOW!!! rsd90sjrtwnfsefjqpwoeqpmw :wow:

5 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

This thread is an interesting, if somewhat uncomfortable at times, thread to read.

You are all having so much fun that it makes it easier for me to resist the urge to jump in and defend the people who are being dragged through the mud.

(by the way: I hear "next wife" :lol: )

who's being dragged through the mud?

12 minutes ago, ACP said:

I also wanted to say the following - when we arrived, everyone was sat before Axl was due, and there were 3-5 chairs on the front row with "reserved" cards on them.  First a man in a suit & on his own sat on one, then two women arrived just before Axl and sat in 2 of them (blondish ladies looking like the ones in that horrible photo), then after Axl came in, beta and the volcano appeared and sat down (I didn't know who they were before but now I do). One thing I wasn't keen on was that when the discussion opened to the floor, everyone was desperate to ask Axl a question, but at one point, the volcano motioned for the microphone and mentioned something about sky diving. I didn't mind it per se, but if she is spending all that time with Axl, I felt she could have let other people take advantage of the very RARE opportunity (once in a lifetime I'd say) to ask Axl a question during that hour. Just saying x

Ey? What's she doing snatching questions from fans!? Banging on about sky diving, who pissing well wants to know! So now the freak parade even interview Axl. 

Its probably why the recording is taking so long to come out, they're probabaly having to edit it a whole lot. 

20 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05FWBHvzfwM

look closely around 2:36. I wish he'd bring that move back :P

Omg, I've never seen it before :wow:. Should he bring the clothes back? :ph34r:

29 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

This thread is an interesting, if somewhat uncomfortable at times, thread to read.

We should publish a book and send it to Axl as a Christmas present :popcorn:

3 minutes ago, ACP said:

:lol: Re the freaks - I've said previously and even a few days after the event would like to reiterate - that d**k with the moustache - I still don't like him.  Axl said he was happy to have photos and autographs with fans and we all started queuing, but in no time we were told by the moustache no more photos as it would take too long (only a few people had theirs taken with Axl) so I resigned myself to just an autograph and that chance was snatched away too because the Tash deemed we were out of time. This was only 5 mins.  This wasn't Axl saying no, and I was gutted 

This is just my personal opinion, but I think those leeches are clinging to Axl more than ever, now slash and duff are back. They are really throwing their weight around on this tour. Last couple of tours, didn't really notice them too much, but so far on this one they're all over him! Makes me feel ill!! They spent years slagging off the original GNR, especially slash. If I were slash and duff I would chip away at Axl to get rid off the freak parade. Bet that's what they think too and are trying to keep Axl inside his "out of touch with reality bubble" all they can. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, killuridols said:

who's being dragged through the mud?

31 minutes ago, ACP said:

:)). Oh I hope I don't sound like I'm dragging someone through the mud, not meant that way.

Not the physical attractiveness level stuff :)

It's the "Freak Show" stuff. Judging people's personalities by pictures or snips that are seen only briefly. The tearing someone you don't know down is abundant all over the internet and isn't really all that bad here, but just dabbling of toes in it makes me uncomfortable. I don't like it when people do it to celebrities though I understand they put themselves out in the public and will draw ire, but the derisive comment about people who just happen to be around the celebrities will always make me uncomfortable.

Feel free to ignore me :)! I am just overly sensitive to other people's feelings. Not how they feel, but how they might feel. It is a side effect of my lack of caring of what others (with a exception of a very small select few) think about me. At some point in my childhood I realized that not everyone was as cold and dispassionate as I was and I should be careful of that. My lack of ability to judge how much others really care about stuff (and people, I have found, are all over the place with this) have made me default to being overly sensitive. 

On this topic, just a quick question: If you would like to meet Axl and chat with him and shake his hand get a signature, do you really think he would like you at all if he knew you were saying all kinds of disparaging things about his friends/family? Do you think he'd smile at you and take a picture with you?

Edited by sanity_lost
added question
  • Like 3

Damn, this thread is moving so fast. :wow:

By the way, Vanessa just posted a picture on her Instagram with Axl in it. Or rather Axl's arm. Apparently they're having a nice candle light dinner or something at the moment.

And yeah, in that second video, it's clearly ex-wife.

So Sasha only speaks broken English? Huh. Wouldn't have thought that.

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Slash doesn't wear underwear!!

Here's some visual proof of that: :lol:

2pywzdl.jpg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ACP said:

:)). Oh I hope I don't sound like I'm dragging someone through the mud, not meant that way.  Although I was a bit disappointed she was there, regardless of her relationship with Axl after waiting more than 20yrs to see him with my own eyes. 

I personally didn't think Erin was that beautiful, Stephanie yes, but she was a supermodel after all.  The volcano no, as I said you could tell she could be a model, ie she had nice skin, shiny hair, was slim, but beautiful?  Not in my opinion.  She didn't act like a girlfriend in the normal sense, I didn't see any physical contact at all.  They didn't walk in or leave as a couple.  He kept smiling in her direction but as beta was sat next to her, I couldn't tell if it was beta he was smiling at.  When she briefly talked it was very broken English.  She was wearing black and white flat lace up brogue type shoes, with pyjamas - very odd.  I have no sense of smell so can't comment on how she smelt.  Ha ha, not saying I'm all that either btw LOL X

Nah, you're doing great!! I like having you here. You sound like one of us (except one) LOL and I love that you had the chance to see Axl in that place. Like I said before, and at least for me, that opportunity matches the Troubadour's secret show! No one here knew Axl was going to be in that China thing, I dont know how you got a ticket!

So interesting what you saying that she speaks broken English, haha. He must make fun of her all the time :tongue2:

18 minutes ago, ACP said:

You guys are sooooo funny...I can hardly type.  I'm a newbie but really getting a laugh out of reading the threads, great fun.  

Ok, the horrible photo is the tongue extended clad in sheet one with the gang. 

Someone in the audience asked Axl if there was anything he hadn't achieved/would like to do - and the volcano started flapping her arms for a microphone and said skydiving....I think Axl then said something like Slash or Izzy want to do that.  I'm sorry, I really want the video to come out too so I can refresh my memory.  I'm sure you would be as seive-headed under the circumstances....

Re dragged through mud, someone mentioned it in another post and I hope I'm not coming across as dragging the volcano through it

I am funny, yes yes I am funny!! :rofl-lol:

Ok, now I got it. Gosh, I had forgotten about that terrifying pic :facepalm: LOL, one of them blondes is Kat Benzova, the photographer, but I havent seen an official picture of this event taken by her yet. Was she working over there?

OMG so the volcano actually interrupted the Q&A to slide her stupid comment? How was it? Like she screamed "skydiving"?? :shocked: Did she get the microphone after all? I hope she didnt :max:

11 minutes ago, ACP said:

:lol: Re the freaks - I've said previously and even a few days after the event would like to reiterate - that d**k with the moustache - I still don't like him.  Axl said he was happy to have photos and autographs with fans and we all started queuing, but in no time we were told by the moustache no more photos as it would take too long (only a few people had theirs taken with Axl) so I resigned myself to just an autograph and that chance was snatched away too because the Tash deemed we were out of time. This was only 5 mins.  This wasn't Axl saying no, and I was gutted 

Oh, I guess you're talking about Fernando. That's his manager and he's done quite some damage to the fans to earn so much love from them, haha.

If it serves for any consolation, I tell you it's always been like that. Axl wants to stay, do some signing, talking, picture stuff but they always are hurrying him up and pulling him away.

Maybe its some sort of security tactic. You know, the more you have the celebrity hanging out in the street or something, the more people will try to get a hold of them and things may turn ugly.

After finding out what that girl from The Voice had to go through, some crazy person shot her to death in a similar autograph signing situation, I became concerned about Axl. You never know who's a fan, who's an ebayer and who's a crazy criminal :shrugs:

6 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

It's the "Freak Show" stuff. Judging people's personalities by pictures or snips that are seen only briefly. The tearing someone you don't know down is abundant all over the internet and isn't really all that bad here, but just dabbling of toes in it makes me uncomfortable. I don't like it when people do it to celebrities though I understand they put themselves out in the public and will draw ire, but the derisive comment about people who just happen to be around the celebrities will always make me uncomfortable.

Feel free to ignore me :)! I am just overly sensitive to other people's feelings. Not how they feel, but how they might feel. It is a side effect of my lack of caring of what others (with a exception of a very small select few) think about me. At some point in my childhood I realized that not everyone was as cold and dispassionate as I was and I should be careful of that. My lack of ability to judge how much others really care about stuff (and people, I have found, are all over the place with this) have made me default to being overly sensitive. 

I understand your point of view but I don't agree or to put it better, I can't put myself in the shoes of the entourage and feel too bad for them because they have subjected themselves to a lot of this crap. I'll try to explain.

Some people who orbit around celebrities (whether because they are family, friends or relatives) take a lot of advantage from their famous "friend" (or relative). I believe this is the case of this group of people we call "the freak show". All of them are high profile people who know who they hang out with. They are there for the pictures next to Axl, they are there for the party, for the champagne and the trips. Their Instagram accounts are open to everyone and they like to show they are part of the entourage.

Volcano and the others willingly ACCEPT Guns N' Roses fans to follow her. Why? Is she a member of the band? Nope, yet she receives a lot of praising from a faction of fans who think she's Axl's girlfriend and want to know more about him. GNR fans follow her in hopes she will snap pictures of Axl Rose. And she does. And she gets thousand likes on her pictures everytime she does that. And she knows this. And she takes advantage of it. Every picture of her has comments from GNR fans, some are really stupid, some are desperate teenagers, she has fun with all of them.

If she wanted to be anonymous, she could be. If she wanted to be private, she could be. If she didnt want to appear in ANY pic related to Axl, she could do it. But no. She's up for it all the time.

So copy that huge wall of text that I just typed above and repeat it for every single person on his entourage. They all like playing the game, they all love jumping on the boat and they all know what comes with Axl Rose.

I don't feel sorry for any of them because I know no one them will ever feel sorry for me or help me with anything, specially reaching out to my hero.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahaha! you know those pants he has on are the infamous assless chaps?? :P

Yeah, that's why I'm asking. :lol: Sure there are people who'd love to see his ass again :ph34r::

4 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

Dude trust me it won't be fun when girls start to post Axl's, Slash's and Duff's ass.:P

Or maybe not :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1