GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

53 minutes ago, Frey said:

Dude, it's chemistry, not black magic. If you occasionally do drugs, you're not an addict, just like someone who occasionally drinks is not an alcoholic.

In my case, I haven't done drugs in years (I don't even smoke), but if I were to hypothetically decide to do drugs again next weekend, you know what would happen? Nothing. I would go on afterwards like I have before, not taking drugs for a long time or even the rest of my life. That's what not being an addict is all about- you can easily make that choice and just walk away. Which is why it's important to be careful and to never let it get too far, and that applies to any kind of substance, whether it is "merely" alcohol or nicotine, or drugs of the less legal variety.

YOU BETTA PREACH GIRL! LOl 

I said the same thing but in a different way.  

• Like 1

@Frey Axl throwing girls down the stairs is also in Slash's book, unless you're talking about two occasions he did that. 

Slash said they agreed to give them blowjobs only, which he thought was fair enough. Axl wasn't happy with that though, he wanted to have sex with them and when they wouldn't agree, Slash says he violently threw them down the stairs. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

YOU BETTA PREACH GIRL! LOl 

I said the same thing but in a different way.  

I'm a guy, but thanks :lol: 

51 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm pretty sure they were talking about the duct tape story. I'm not sure how to post images here so I'll upload the screenshots to imgur:

http://imgur.com/a/aERW1

Honestly between the duct tape and other stories that have come out recently I'm not really surprised that Izzy is so shy about his past nowadays. They definitely did some F'd up stuff back then. :-/ There is also a story about Baz punching Izzy's brother and Axl and Baz staying up all night doing drugs with Erin and Baz's GF then calling Howard Stern in the morning but nothing that we haven't heard before.

P.S.: Hi everyone! lol I finally came out of lurking mode. I'm jealous you all are going to the 2017 shows. I missed out on seeing them in San Fran and I'm still kicking myself for it. Wouldve been fun to meet up with fellow GNR fans.

Welcome. I agree about Izzy having a lot of reasons to feel shy about his past. He seems a very different person these days and probably feels very conflicted about a lot of things he did when he was younger.

And yeah, I was confused what story she was talking about because @Blackstar already posted the duct tape story (the same one you just posted) and said it was that story in Bach's book.

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Frey Axl throwing girls down the stairs is also in Slash's book, unless you're talking about two occasions he did that. 

Slash said they agreed to give them blowjobs only, which he thought was fair enough. Axl wasn't happy with that though, he wanted to have sex with them and when they wouldn't agree, Slash says he violently threw them down the stairs. 

Yeah that rings a bell. It's been a long time since I read Slash's book and I had totally forgotten about that, thanks.

Guess that confirms it then :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

---------------

And unrelated, but I just read in the other thread about how according to rumor, Duff is giving Slash money to help with the divorce. I find that hard to believe, but if it's true... :facepalm: Perla must really be taking him to the cleaners then.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3

Oh, sorry about that! I didn't realize the duct tape story had already been posted. And I doubt that is true about Duff giving Slash money. I'm sure he probably would if Slash really needed it but there is just no way that Slash could be that broke even with the divorce. His guitar collection alone is worth an insane amount of money... plus all the tours, albums, guitar hero, merch and so on...

7 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Oh, sorry about that! I didn't realize the duct tape story had already been posted. And I doubt that is true about Duff giving Slash money. I'm sure he probably would if Slash really needed it but there is just no way that Slash could be that broke even with the divorce. His guitar collection alone is worth an insane amount of money... plus all the tours, albums, guitar hero, merch and so on...

Yeah. Probably just Jim Florentine talking shit on the radio or something. Though it's possible he heard something I guess and as someone pointed out in the other thread, rockstar broke is not the same as normal person broke. So maybe Duff is saving him from having to sell his guitar collection :lol:

5 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

I'm a guy, but thanks :lol: 

:hug:@Frey My chocolate cheeks are so red right now...(blushing hard) sorry about the mix up Sir. 

Don't worry madam, easy mistake to make in this thread :lol: I've been here since the thread was created and I stick around because it has by far the most interesting and most intelligent discussion going on. I figure by now I've got special permission to stay or something :lol:

• Like 1

@Frey, which thread? Tried to found by myself, but no success :-(

Look at the newst  Perla's post on IG

Anyone sober and quiet comes to your mind?:lol:

You could've think that after 2 years from getting divorce papers and being oh so happy with new BF with huge dick (at least that's what she want her IG followers think), she should be over her ex and move on with her life :facepalm:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KMS said:

This one:

And yeah, Perla is still pretty obsessed with Slash, though she tries to project a different image. But all her ominous instagram posts in the past couple of weeks/months and rumors like the ones above make me think there's some serious shit going down behind the scenes that we don't know about.

1 hour ago, KMS said:

Look at the newst  Perla's post on IG

Anyone sober and quiet comes to your mind?:lol:

You could've think that after 2 years from getting divorce papers and being oh so happy with new BF with huge dick (at least that's what she want her IG followers think), she should be over her ex and move on with her life :facepalm:

Izzy :ph34r:

I read it "Don't judge Slash N' Duff, Judge Izzy Stradlin. That Fucker are up to something." 

Izzy planning for AFD reunion:ph34r:

I'm still wondering why perla follows Izzy on twitter :nervous:

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Yeah. Probably just Jim Florentine talking shit on the radio or something. Though it's possible he heard something I guess and as someone pointed out in the other thread, rockstar broke is not the same as normal person broke. So maybe Duff is saving him from having to sell his guitar collection :lol:

Don't worry madam, easy mistake to make in this thread :lol: I've been here since the thread was created and I stick around because it has by far the most interesting and most intelligent discussion going on. I figure by now I've got special permission to stay or something :lol:

Axl should invite Us if He need inteligent People to talk to 

Edited by SerenityScorp

46 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Golden fuckin Circle for Lisbon in my hand already!! So excited! 

But now the story cause it was not easy: Was 4th on the line, they opened the store for us a few minutes before 10am, we go in, all good. Until it's 10 am and software crashed! The lady on the store was telling me that for what she was seeing it looked like it was sold out for golden circle. Almost fainted. And cryed. And I was like 'Are you kidding me? It can't be sold out in 5 minutes'. But then she made a few calls to other stores and all of them were having the same issue, so it was on the software. Half an hour latter everything started to working slowly, she could print 8 tickets and I was lucky enough to get the 3 I wanted. Left the store and had a line of 40 people behind me. Hope they were lucky!

I bought two golden circle tickets for the Lisbona show with the nightrain presale too!!! I hope it's worth it cause i'm coming from Italy to see them, i'm so excited:P:headbang:do you know how big is the pit? I'm staying near paseo maritimo with my family! Maybe we can meet there:lol: 

i've been lurking in this thread since the beginning this is my first post here! You guys are amazing:lol:;)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm pretty sure they were talking about the duct tape story. I'm not sure how to post images here so I'll upload the screenshots to imgur:

http://imgur.com/a/aERW1

Honestly between the duct tape and other stories that have come out recently I'm not really surprised that Izzy is so shy about his past now. They definitely did some F'd up stuff back then. :-/ There is also a story about Baz punching Izzy's brother and Axl and Baz staying up all night doing drugs with Erin and Baz's GF then calling Howard Stern in the morning but nothing that we haven't heard before.

P.S.: Hi everyone! lol I finally came out of lurking mode. I'm jealous you all are going to the 2017 shows. I missed out on seeing them in San Fran and I'm still kicking myself for it. Wouldve been fun to meet up with fellow GNR fans.

San Fran is where I saw them for the 1st time ever...sorry you had to miss that show. it was amazing...great crowd and city! And welcome. :)  Glad you came out of hiding. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frey said:

You sure do mister! We love ya around here...you yourself also bring lots of intelligent insight to our discussion which is appreciated. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frey said:

This one:

And yeah, Perla is still pretty obsessed with Slash, though she tries to project a different image. But all her ominous instagram posts in the past couple of weeks/months and rumors like the ones above make me think there's some serious shit going down behind the scenes that we don't know about.

Well....that was interesting to read

First, sorry if someone already post this. This is about Logan, Robert Plant's son, look what I read... 

"There have been some amazing moments. Being at the White House with him when Zeppelin were receiving an award. The Obamas, the Clintons … everybody was there. But there were also times when it annoyed me that Robert Plant was my dad. When I was about 8, I loved Guns N’ Roses and remember thinking: “I wish Axl Rose was my dad.” Life could have been so different!"

Source: http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/24071-plant-and-son-logan-in-the-sunday-times/ 

Any doubt, Logan??? <_<

#RobertPlantAdoptMe :rolleyes:

18 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Your pits in the US are tiny though aren't they? They're totally worth that money imo. Ours are freaking huge!! The only good thing about the mess up about my ticket is I get early entry to go and attach myself to the barrier and not drink anything all day. 

Yeah our pits are smaller. Well atleast the early entry, hopefully you can get someone to bring you a drink. I wouldn't risk losing my spot either.