GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

On 10.12.2016 at 1:31 PM, Frey said:

This one:

And yeah, Perla is still pretty obsessed with Slash, though she tries to project a different image. But all her ominous instagram posts in the past couple of weeks/months and rumors like the ones above make me think there's some serious shit going down behind the scenes that we don't know about.

Thanks @Frey

Yeah, I also think that there is happening a lot of ugly things behind the scenes. Perla seems to feed herself with drama, so I guess she would do everything to get what she wants no matter what costs and will try to mess around as long as possible and with biggest possible damages on Slash's side. Slash is a peace of work himself I guess, probably pretty laid back, but not when he's pushed too much and not when it's about his money. However, I love this guy and hope he's strong enough now to go through all the shit without getting back to drugs or alcohol...

On 12/9/2016 at 9:14 PM, marlingrl03 said:

You will have to let us know if it is worth it....please! I am very curious :) What show are you going to?

It's in Ottawa (Canada) my home city! I almost bought two tickets but then my boyfriend kindly said these magical words "would you rather get one good ticket for the price of two okay tickets?" Yes! Yes I would! He's not a fan, merely tolerates them for me but did enjoy the show I took him to on this tour in Toronto.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, coolranchdressing! said:

ok so they're being praised for selling 1 Mil tix in 24 hrs but ppl here complaining that the shows ain't selling...so I'm confused... :D (I"m wondering how many tix in total do they have to sell...)

either way I helped contribute to that 1 mil!! :P

It is a virtual sold out. If you check stubhub, ebay and other places you will find tickets. Even at Ticketmaster you will find resales, at least for some shows. It will be sould out at some point. Now the fact remains that we are 6 months away from the shows. I'm planning to go to 5 shows. I have tickets for 1. I'm buying more tickets later.

I need help deciding guys, i will take a bus to the concert, i got two options for the : one at 6 AM that'll arrive at 10 AM and one at 9 AM that will arrive at 1 PM, i don't a GC so i won't be near the stage anyway but should i try to be as close as possible or resign myself and chill?

3 hours ago, giuls said:

I need help deciding guys, i will take a bus to the concert, i got two options for the : one at 6 AM that'll arrive at 10 AM and one at 9 AM that will arrive at 1 PM, i don't a GC so i won't be near the stage anyway but should i try to be as close as possible or resign myself and chill?

If you don't have GC I think you can take the bus at 9 am because arriving at 10 is late to get a good spot.. just my opinion! I'm thinking to do the same for imola from Turin even if I'm alone... I'm going to buy bus ticket and show ticket later next year and do the same thing arriving at 1, but I'm going to        lisbona to see them so I don't know if I can make imola :P

• Like 1

I'm in a bad mood today. My friend just texted me, there are GnR plecs all over London, she got one near Nelsons Column and another one on Queen Victoria's statue. I'm stuck up here in the pissy North :( I hope there is one in the VIP gift pack! 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, giuls said:

My advice would be to go as early as you can, but I am a stress head and I'm always insanely early for everything because of "what if."

I go to all shows with my sister and she is always way late for everything, it drives me mad! :lol: