GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

6 hours ago, giuls said:

I need help deciding guys, i will take a bus to the concert, i got two options for the : one at 6 AM that'll arrive at 10 AM and one at 9 AM that will arrive at 1 PM, i don't a GC so i won't be near the stage anyway but should i try to be as close as possible or resign myself and chill?

Aren't you going to be exhausted by showtime if you take the 6am bus and then spend the entire day holding your spot without eating or drinking and without using the bathroom?

I wouldn't even consider doing it, but maybe I'm just weak.

21 minutes ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

Aren't you going to be exhausted by showtime if you take the 6am bus and then spend the entire day holding your spot without eating or drinking and without using the bathroom?

I wouldn't even consider doing it, but maybe I'm just weak.

I did this before, even under a lot of rain (the staff gave us free hot tea for our trouble), when the band comes on stage the adrenaline kick in and you're more than fine until the end. The next day is another story, thou :lol: but i did it when i had the change to be near the stage.

thanks to you @MillionsOfSpiders and @Nightrain92 (i'll be alone too) i'll think about it some more

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Keep the annoyed Axl-gifs coming, girls!

But here: Tell me this is not Axl. Please.

NO.

Not Axl. Just another fake picture that people spread around claiming it's Axl/Axl as a baby/Axl's grandma/Axl's god knows what.

Should maybe be added to @Lumikkis fake picture reference post.

Seriously, people, believe nothing that the morons on Instagram or Tumblr claim, these places are full of shit as far as reliable information goes.

(Besides, Axl's prom would have been in the 70s, not the 80s, and Axl dropped out of high school and wasn't around much to begin with, so it's highely unlikely we're ever gonna see pictures like that of Axl.)

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

BTW Richard got married on Saturday to a lawyer named Stephanie Howlett. Here's a pic of them from last year:

http://laduenews.mycapture.com/mycapture/enlargePopup.asp?image=54768708&event=1903742&CategoryID=49387&pSlideshow=1

Another Stephanie in GN'R, if eventually they have a baby girl I just hope they don't name her Erin

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'm in a bad mood today. My friend just texted me, there are GnR plecs all over London, she got one near Nelsons Column and another one on Queen Victoria's statue. I'm stuck up here in the pissy North :( I hope there is one in the VIP gift pack! 

:o

8 hours ago, giuls said:

I need help deciding guys, i will take a bus to the concert, i got two options for the : one at 6 AM that'll arrive at 10 AM and one at 9 AM that will arrive at 1 PM, i don't a GC so i won't be near the stage anyway but should i try to be as close as possible or resign myself and chill?

I'm more or less in the same situation.

It will be a hard weekend :P

Edited by Italian girl

3 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

For her well being I hope she stays far away. 

I didn't even know Fortus has a different wife now. I thought he was still with that model he has those two kids with. Shows how much I care about Fortus I guess lol.

1 minute ago, Frey said:

I didn't even know Fortus has a different wife now. I thought he was still with that model he has those two kids with. Shows how much I care about Fortus I guess lol.

I thought he was dating the GNR photographer:lol: Kat is her name? I don't even remember where I read that.

@Jane M. Yeah, there were rumors about him and Kat dating at some point. Don't know if those were true or not.

On 6.12.2016 at 11:05 PM, KiraMPD said:
On 6.12.2016 at 10:36 PM, killuridols said:

She's openly gay and or bisexual. Must get along with Axl pretty well :popcorn:

On 6.12.2016 at 10:51 PM, dgnr said:

And yeah, Sasha's friend and Axl...by your description most be wonderful haha

...I'm lost. :question:

Lol I can think of at least 3 different ways to interpret that first sentence:

- She's saying Axl is gay or bisexual too, so they have something in common and should get along well

- She's referring to Axl's past homophobia, so their relationship should be... interesting

- She's referring to Axl's thing for lesbians/woman on woman action, so their relationship should again be... interesting lol

On 8.12.2016 at 2:48 PM, Tori72 said:

OMG, this is all so so sad. What a tormented creature Axl is and how difficult to endure and hard to take it must be to be his friend. I do believe those stories are somewhat true. If not literally and into every detail but to the effect that Axl is or was fucking suicidal. I mean, on fotos, he never ever looks relaxed or happy. He has had a sad face - or angry, furious and beaten for that matter - but never (or seldom) happy. 

Anyway, I really hope he is in a better place now. Those stories break my heart. And I hope that it's ok for Axl to have these kind of stories printed in a book of his friends.

That's true, I've noticed that as well. Pictures like the one @SerenityScorp posted earlier are pretty rare, usually he's just scowling and looking uncomfortable and tense. I saw these pics of Axl and Erin somewhere on Instagram recently and Axl is so fucking tense in them. Everytime I see these pics I'm like "Dude, that's your girlfriend you're holding there, not a fucking grenade! Chill out."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frey said:

(Besides, Axl's prom would have been in the 70s, not the 80s, and Axl dropped out of high school and wasn't around much to begin with, so it's highely unlikely we're ever gonna see pictures like that of Axl.)

True, would have been 79 or 80. I got carried away by the hilariousness of it. 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Frey said:

That's true, I've noticed that as well. Pictures like the one @SerenityScorp posted earlier are pretty rare, usually he's just scowling and looking uncomfortable and tense. I saw these pics of Axl and Erin somewhere on Instagram recently and Axl is so fucking tense in them. Everytime I see these pics I'm like "Dude, that's your girlfriend you're holding there, not a fucking grenade! Chill out."

That's so true. Even though Erin seems to be rather popular with this thread, I always felt both of them look rather tense and not relaxed. As opposed to the fotos with Stephanie and Axl. There he seems to be genuinly in love and into her. His whole body language is towards her. Doesn't mean too much anymore, as it is 500 years ago. Just me wondering, sometimes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frey said:

NO.

Not Axl. Just another fake picture that people spread around claiming it's Axl/Axl as a baby/Axl's grandma/Axl's god knows what.

Should maybe be added to @Lumikkis fake picture reference post.

Seriously, people, believe nothing that the morons on Instagram or Tumblr claim, these places are full of shit as far as reliable information goes.

This is partly why I posted that Axl rolling eyes at the court gif. So tired of Instagram and TumblR bullshit spreaded as accurate information. :facepalm:

4 hours ago, Frey said:

Lol I can think of at least 3 different ways to interpret that first sentence:

- She's saying Axl is gay or bisexual too, so they have something in common and should get along well

- She's referring to Axl's past homophobia, so their relationship should be... interesting

- She's referring to Axl's thing for lesbians/woman on woman action, so their relationship should again be... interesting lol

It is 1 and 3 :P

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

That's so true. Even though Erin seems to be rather popular with this thread, I always felt both of them look rather tense and not relaxed. As opposed to the fotos with Stephanie and Axl. There he seems to be genuinly in love and into her. His whole body language is towards her. Doesn't mean too much anymore, as it is 500 years ago. Just me wondering, sometimes.

That's funny because in this thread we have concluded more than once that he looked happy with Erin, while with Stephanie everything was a pose. It was clear she didn't love him at all.

image.jpeg

• Like 1