GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

23 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think this needs clearing up as a matter of total importance. When he's next in London I kindly volunteer to go and find exact measurements, just so this kind of confusion can be avoided in the future. 

Im nice like that :) 

:D:P

Oooooo......I like the way your mind works! :headbang:

• Like 2

Just now, Rocketqueen76 said:

It would be awesome if he came back....at least for a little while. But can we keep Fortus too? Lol

No! :P

In reality Axl won't drop him will he?

I won't lie though, I would pack his guitar case and suitcase for him and throw him on a plane to outofgnrsville so fast, but that's just me :D

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I won't lie though, I would pack his guitar case and suitcase for him and throw him on a plane to outofgnrsville so fast, but that's just me :D

Ahahah I would do the same and with ferrer too:P I don't want to put my hopes up too but this is the first time he tweets something about gnr after the loop incident so... Maybe we Europeans will get the AFD5 reunion! I'm dreaming too much maybe:lol:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Such a meanie lol....but I agree. Fortus would have to schlep back to good old St Louis if Stradlin came back...Frank would have to take a hike too if Steve returned no question.

1 minute ago, Nightrain92 said:

Ahahah I would do the same and with ferrer too:P I don't want to put my hopes up too but this is the first time he tweets something about gnr after the loop incident so... Maybe we Europeans will get the AFD5 reunion! I'm dreaming too much maybe:lol:

Maybe he is joining the Rolling Stones :lol:

Yes, lets not get our hopes up, we will just have to wait and see and hope Axl has done the right thing. Fingers crossed. Pls pls pls. 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe he is joining the Rolling Stones :lol:

Yes, lets not get our hopes up, we will just have to wait and see and hope Axl has done the right thing. Fingers crossed. Pls pls pls. 

Ahahah I hope not!! He belongs to GNR:lol: yeah I hope Axl sorted something with him but if he comes back to GNR I think we will have three guitarists because I don't see Axl firing fortus without a reason...

3 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Let this be our winter solstice ?....

Yeah I hope so:lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

omg what did it say???

Something like he was just average and was into scat...:vomit:

I don't believe a word of it.  It also said Slash was boring, Izzy was a good fuck (Axl was too apparently even being average) and I think Duff and Steve were just okay.

Edited by Rocketqueen76
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

omg what did it say???

1. Axl Rose / Guns N RosesTemper tantrum boy has only an average cock but above average sized balls. We heard he had one of his famous models (Seymour) take a dump in a kitty liter box!!! I don’t know about you girls, but my pussy ain’t going anywhere near a litter box.
I founded this I don't know if it is the right quote from the groupies site and I can't believe I googled about Axl's dick:P

1. Duff McKagan / Ex-Guns ‘N Roses  Duff is a quick shooter.
  1. Slash / Ex-Guns N Roses, SnakepitAverage in size and nothing to write home about.

Izzy Stradlin / Ex-Guns ‘N Roses  Our source reveals he is a VERY good lay! Sometimes those guys who aren’t the pretty boy of the bad are better lays than the good lucking guys. The pretty boys sometimes think they don’t have to put any effort into anything. Just look at Vince Neil!

1. Sorum / The Cult, Ex-Guns N RosesThis guy fucks like a true rock star and has about an 8 inch cock. Will take you out to an expensive dinner in his Cadillac and then take you home and fuck the shit out of you. Very into eating pussy before and during sex. Nice smooth body. Great kisser.

I don't believe this things either especially about Matt and slash...?

Edited by Nightrain92
  • Like 1

Just now, Nightrain92 said:
  1. Axl Rose / Guns N RosesTemper tantrum boy has only an average cock but above average sized balls. We heard he had one of his famous models (Seymour) take a dump in a kitty liter box!!! I don’t know about you girls, but my pussy ain’t going anywhere near a litter box.
I founded this I don't know if it is the right quote from the groupies site and I can't believe I googled about Axl's dick:P

Yeah, that's what I meant by the scat reference. I was surprised at myself for looking it up too LOL

52 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Girls Izzy just tweeted a video of Guns N' Roses and Rolling Stones performing salt of the earth!! I hope this means something like he is coming back in GNR;)

I really don't wanna get my hopes up. Remember what Izzy said about that performance, or rather the rehearsal for it when Axl was late (...as usual)? 'Twas still a killer performance though!

Edited by KiraMPD
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Not just you :lol: And that being said, I really like Fortus but Izzy is Izzy.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

I really don't wanna get my hopes up. Remember what Izzy said about that performance, or rather the rehearsal for it when Axl was late (...as usual)? 'Twas still a killer performance though!

Yeah I know! I guess all we need is just a little patience;) but i think this means something... I would love to have Izzy back in the band! 

4 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Izzy deleted his tweet:max::blink: i can't understand this guy... Why he tweets something and then delete it after half an hour?!?!?

I'm waiting for the day that he just deletes the account altogether. :(

• Like 1