GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Just now, Nightrain92 said:

Ahaha yes me too!:P if he continues this way it won't take much time...:max:

As long as he releases the album first I guess I will be ok with that. Although I have to say Izzy on twitter has been a lot more entertaining than any of the other gunners on twitter. :lol:

Just now, Jane M. said:

Izzy is trolling you all!!!

LMAO:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

He's a tease. It's too early for this nonsense. :rofl-lol:

Just now, Kris_1989 said:

As long as he releases the album first I guess I will be ok with that. Although I have to say Izzy on twitter has been a lot more entertaining than any of the other gunners on twitter. :lol:

Izzy on twitter is awesome. I'm enjoying this way too much.:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

He's a tease. It's too early for this nonsense. :rofl-lol:

Yes i agree with you!:lol: he is quite entertaining:P

I'm laughing way too much, what are you doing Mr. Stradlin? Hinting at something? Trolling the fans? Taking some type of covered up shot to the other guys? (my fav options because i'm here for the dramah :popcorn: and i refuse to get my hopes up )

The groupie board still exists but it has been abandoned for a long time btw

@Blackstar Interesting find. And these stories don't sound particularly fictional to me.

I kept mentally comparing the things he said to the things we know while reading and the guy has either memorized a lot of GNR interviews and books (and based his stories on those) or he's for real. There's a lot of stuff in in there that casual fans wouldn't know about (though we do ;)).

- Axl living with his parents at first, but later on living with his grandma? True. Axl living near Columbian park and hanging out there with his friends? True. Best friend named Dave Lank? True.

- Axl being a hyper kid? True, according to his teacher(s). Axl not being noticably racist as a kid? Also likely true. I remember Axl saying he wasn't raised in a particularly racist environment.

- Axl being scared of pissing off his dad? Well, yeah, he likely would have been. I can easily see Axl wanting to be polite and friendly to another kid, but at the same time being worried about getting into trouble for giving away that wrench.

And "Don't lose it, my dad will kill me". Because of a wrench. Awful. I used to mess around with my dad's tools all the time as a kid and sometimes left them lying around somewhere and my dad wasn't thrilled when he couldn't find his stuff, but I never got into trouble because of it and I certainly wasn't scared of him. I just don't get why you'd put your kid under so much pressure and end up making them afraid of you? Why would you even want that? Just pisses me off.

Also:

- BMW convertible wit a car phone in it? True, I remember reading that. All black condo? That's true as well, also remember that.

- Erin driving with Axl sitting on the passenger seat? Sounds like a very possible scenario considering the discussions we've had about Axl being a terrible driver (lol thanks Izzy :lol:) and seemingly not liking driving much either.

The Izzy stuff sounds spot on as well. All the skating, obviously, but also Izzy not letting anyone insult his mom (he seems quite fond of his mom in interviews), while at the same time also not getting aggressive or mean (similar to the Baz story that was recently posted in the Izzy thread- he remained calm there as well, even though Baz punched his brother).

Also the thing about the Naugthy Women and the skinheads rushing the stage. Another thing not many people would know about (unless they've read Izzy's interviews).

I say the guy's legit. He should tell some more stories about growing up with Axl and Izzy in Lafayette, these are always interesting.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but do any of the other GNR members have accounts here? Because if that iii]; )' account is really slash he's been browsing the Axl threads a lot today. :smiley-confused2:

Axl has it @Dexter. He hasn't logged in for years but rest assured he might come visit once in a while here 'til now annonymously. You can check some archived thread when this Dexter shocked this forum by claiming himself as Axl. At first people thought he's some troll but he really is Axl.

Maybe Izzy also visit here sometimes too :smiley-confused2:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

Axl has it @Dexter. He hasn't logged in for years but rest assured he might come visit once in a while here 'til now annonymously. You can check some archived thread when this Dexter shocked this forum by claiming himself as Axl. At first people thought he's some troll but he really is Axl.

Maybe Izzy also visit here sometimes too :smiley-confused2:

I knew about the Dexter account. I just saw that iii]; )' account browsing some Axl threads and a couple fans had commented on the profile that it was Slash so I was like... wait? Does Slash read here too? lol It's probably just some fan account, though. And we know that Izzy must've read a couple forums at some point because he retweeted some stuff posted and called out MSL specifically. :lol:

42 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I knew about the Dexter account. I just saw that iii]; )' account browsing some Axl threads and a couple fans had commented on the profile that it was Slash so I was like... wait? Does Slash read here too? lol It's probably just some fan account, though. And we know that Izzy must've read a couple forums at some point because he retweeted some stuff posted and called out MSL specifically. :lol:

I don't know. I don't think Slash would lurking into fan forums, but who knows :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but do any of the other GNR members have accounts here? Because if that iii]; )' account is really slash he's been browsing the Axl threads a lot today. :smiley-confused2:

Have accounts? Possibly although the current band haven't come forth, keep in mind you never really know who's lurking around here.  If an account claims to be someone however then we would need to verify it which would be very easy to do.

Honestly don't think Slash himself spends a lot of time online but like I said you just can never know who may be reading

Off the top of my head in the past we had Axl of course, Ashba and Bumble register and be authenticated.  Unsure about any others.

Fernando pops his head in from time to time as well