GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

33 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I always asked myself - how can Axl be varified as Dexter (or vica versa)? I mean, on the internet? It can still be a troll, can't it? Has someone got a link where Dexter says, "Hey, I'm Axl!" I'd like to read that. :P

I'm 100% sure "Dexter" is Axl. One of the admins confirmed it here, I'm assuming they asked Fernando. Also, he went to HTGTH and talked to fans on there and I'm sure Jarmo would know it was Axl. 

Also, that rant on Madison. Definitely Axl :lol: 

34 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I always asked myself - how can Axl be varified as Dexter (or vica versa)? I mean, on the internet? It can still be a troll, can't it? Has someone got a link where Dexter says, "Hey, I'm Axl!" I'd like to read that. :P

It's all in the Archive section here

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/forum/190-axl-rose-chats-amp-open-letters/

I think he just pitched up one day without warning and it caused a massive headache for the admin at the time scrambling to verify his account. So any band members past or present who might think of joining please get in touch with staff first to save us all having a heart attack. :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gunsguy said:

Have accounts? Possibly although the current band haven't come forth, keep in mind you never really know who's lurking around here.  If an account claims to be someone however then we would need to verify it which would be very easy to do.

Honestly don't think Slash himself spends a lot of time online but like I said you just can never know who may be reading

Off the top of my head in the past we had Axl of course, Ashba and Bumble register and be authenticated.  Unsure about any others.

Fernando pops his head in from time to time as well

Thanks! :)

27 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I think he just pitched up one day without warning and it caused a massive headache for the admin at the time scrambling to verify his account. So any band members past or present who might think of joining please get in touch with staff first to save us all having a heart attack. :lol:

Thank you!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I knew about the Dexter account. I just saw that iii]; )' account browsing some Axl threads and a couple fans had commented on the profile that it was Slash so I was like... wait? Does Slash read here too? lol It's probably just some fan account, though. And we know that Izzy must've read a couple forums at some point because he retweeted some stuff posted and called out MSL specifically. :lol:

What? I missed that. What did Izzy say about MSL? I really want to know about that

47 minutes ago, alfierose said:

The chats/open letters was a way to promote CD. He knew the media pick his words. Himself or Beta talked to Eric and maybe @madison also. They knew about the account. He just jumped in a thread where some fans were debating that Beta was just nany and that kind of stuff. At the begining nobody knew. But then after 5 or 6 posts Eric confirmed Dexter was Axl. I don't remember every detail but it was more or less like this.

18 minutes ago, Padme said:

What? I missed that. What did Izzy say about MSL? I really want to know about that

Izzy tweeted these when MSL was posting everywhere why Izzy wasn't reuniting with GNR and right after MSL said that Izzy's tweets were misleading because he knows Izzy rehearsed with GNR.  Taken out of context it doesn't seem like much but these mixed with MSL's posts gave me the impression that Izzy wasn't happy MSL was speaking for him all over the place like it was fact and wanted to talk to him. But who knows. :shrugs:There was a post talking about all of it on GNR truth but that seems to have been removed now.

izzyscreen.png

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Padme said:

The chats/open letters was a way to promote CD. He knew the media pick his words. Himself or Beta talked to Eric and maybe @madison also. They knew about the account. He just jumped in a thread where some fans were debating that Beta was just nany and that kind of stuff. At the begining nobody knew. But then after 5 or 6 posts Eric confirmed Dexter was Axl. I don't remember every detail but it was more or less like this.

Yeah, he started off with just a normal account, no green GNR or anything. So no one thought it was him. Fernando had been posting, people were having a go at him and he was getting a bit pissed off so some posters told him to go and get Axl. So he did :lol:

Damn!!! How come I missed this? I don't remember seeing this here. And I don't check that moronic full of shit MSL forum. It normal for MSL to come up with all kind crap. That is what he always does. Izzy shouldn't waste any time caring about MSL. Unlees he wants to make things clear and advice fans not believe a single word MSL says.

16 minutes ago, Padme said:

Damn!!! How come I missed this? I don't remember seeing this here. And I don't check that moronic full of shit MSL forum. It normal for MSL to come up with all kind crap. That is what he always does. Izzy shouldn't waste any time caring about MSL. Unlees he wants to make things clear and advice fans not believe a single word MSL says.

That's how I felt too. But at the same time a lot of sites were copying what MSL was saying and posting it in their own articles as if it were 100% fact so I wasn't surprised when Izzy started looking for him. I also think the fact that MSL didn't reach out to Izzy at all speaks for itself. MSL lives for GNR "info" (if you want to call it that) and yet when he has an original GNR member trying to contact him he doesn't respond? C'mon... :rolleyes:

Here's the post on GNR evolution talking about all of it & MSL's responses if you are interested.  http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=13784

1 hour ago, Lio said:

We're not supposed to talk about banned members :ph34r:

This is the women thread, not the main GN'R forum. This is important because Izzy expossed him as the fraud he is.

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Me too. And what or who is MSL? 

A former wrestler who claims to be a fan. He has said and done a lot of things in the past that are  :facepalm: just like this Izzy incident and worst

• Like 1

How are we suppose to know who's a banned member? i have seen references a couple of times about people posting on here befor I joined but not aware of anyone being banned in the last year or two. Is there a list?

I was wondering if Axl had stage fright N' anxiety problem when He was young, I remember Izzy said 

"We had to coax him a bit [and] it didn’t go so well in the early days. Sometimes he would just come over and stand around, like he was embarrassed. Or he’d start to sing and then he’d just leave. Walk out and I wouldn’t see him again for like three days!"

N' some of His tardiness without reason N' didnt want to rehearsal maybe because of His stage fright N' anxiety problem

Could be He's trying to preparing Himself or maybe running away from the stage fright

I dunno about bipolar but I feel like His mood swing, emotional N' sensitive are because of anxiety problem

This just My opinion

Edited by SerenityScorp

So it looks like Axl is very concerned that "The Rockettes Queens" apparently are forced to perform for Trump at the Inauguration Day. Obviously if it is true that's wrong. But I also hope he would post greetings. Like Merry Xmas or Happy 2017 see you all. Or pictures of Dijon playing around the Xmas tree

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Padme said:

So it looks like Axl is very concerned that "The Rockettes Queens" apparently are forced to perform for Trump at the Inauguration Day. Obviously if it is true that's wrong. But I also hope he would post greetings. Like Merry Xmas or Happy 2017 see you all. Or pictures of Dijon playing around the Xmas tree

What is the Rockettes Queens?