Jump to content
Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

Recommended Posts

So Meeghan and Susan follow Beta on Instagram? :huh:

Oh well I'm glad they gave Axl a present. I'm assuming that Axl sent them nice Xmas present as well :ph34r:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slash gave Axl present :wub: Yes! Slaxl on Christmas~ :drool:

I didnt feel any depressing vibe from tht photo :shrugs:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2016 at 4:26 AM, SerenityScorp said:

Merry Christmas!!! 

3a629e709b0c8a408a4705f2eb8b449f.jpg

 

@Andy14 JibJab seems a great media for You to make something funny about GN'R beside Gifs :lol: I hope You make more of Slaxl from JibJab :lol:

 

Merry Christmas to all of you and thank you for welcoming me to this bad ass fan site. I love it here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Speaking of Slaxl and Christmas presents, guys, look who got Axl a Christmas present :wub:

I really want to know what Slash and Meegan got Axl (and it sounds like they got TB presents as well :rolleyes:)

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/nuslax/axltreemeegan.jpg~original

 

There's also a comment by Susan somewhere, saying how beautiful the tree is :P

 

Baby Duff with the angel halo is a screenshot from the LALD video. Don't know where the Christmas tree pic with the cat is from, probably one of the Lebeises or Sasha. This year's christmas tree is from Beta, she posted it on her Instagram yesterday. The picture of Axl holding a candle is from 2006, when he was at some kind of fashion show I think.

 

Right? :lol:Just like he himself is

The sandwich/slice of bread is killing me lol.

I agree with both of you. Looking at it that way, it's no surprise Axl likes going over the top with this kind of stuff so much. He seemingly didn't have that kind of thing as a kid, so I guess he makes up for it now. And he's like an over-grown toddler in many ways anyway, so I guess it all makes sense...

 

I'm pretty sure this is Axl. Like @Frey said, there are more pictures like that. It's a mystery to me where they came from though. And I agree with you @MillionsOfSpiders, I'm getting the same vibe. Kinda depressing, yeah.l

 

 

 

I didn't know Sasha was still in the picture, not literally but figuratively. Are they still dating, meaning Axl and Sasha?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ubukitty said:

I didn't know Sasha was still in the picture, not literally but figuratively. Are they still dating, meaning Axl and Sasha?

She was very much in the picture literally early this year. She was at Coachella and also during the AXL/DC Tour in Europe. We saw plenty of pictures :lol:  But after that I don't know.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry Christmas to everyone!!:lol::lol: hope you guys enjoyed this days with your family and friends!! 

Im so happy that slash bought a Christmas present to Axl!:P I'm a slaxl "fangirl"too :headbang:

so sad to hear that George Michael passed away today:( I'm a fan of his music and enjoyed it so much so it's a sad day for me:( I hope he rests in peace.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, giuls said:

Awww, it was a good day for me but this made it better, they got him a present! It warms my heart :heart:

I think Slash got him one of the Tshirts that looks like it's from Spencer's, but cost  like $150   If so, I hope he got it in a smaller size to let Axl know he's noticed that he's losing weight. Come on, we know you notice these things Slash. :PURL]URL]

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2016 at 6:49 AM, Nightrain92 said:

Merry Christmas to everyone!!:lol::lol: hope you guys enjoyed this days with your family and friends!! 

Im so happy that slash bought a Christmas present to Axl!:P I'm a slaxl "fangirl"too :headbang:

so sad to hear that George Michael passed away today:( I'm a fan of his music and enjoyed it so much so it's a sad day for me:( I hope he rests in peace.

Yeah, it seems we are losing so many of our stars from the 70's, 80's and 90's And this makes three in as many weeks. Correction....make it five. Carrie Fisher and her mother Debbie Reynolds have both passed...a day apart....smh

 

Edited by Rocketqueen76
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Yeah, it seems we are losing so many of our stars from the 70's, 80's and 90's And this makes three in as many weeks.

Yeah it's true! I wasn't even born in the eighties but discovered his music and I like it so much so it's very sad:( hope 2017 will be a better year:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Frey said:

One of the meaner pranks Slash pulled on Axl.

Slaxl interpretation for you all: since Axl never slept on the floor again after that, this obviously means Axl slept in Slash's bed from then on. :awesomeface:

(Or maybe that was Slash's plan right from the start...)

 

 

@Frey you just might be right LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Yeah it's true! I wasn't even born in the eighties but discovered his music and I like it so much so it's very sad:( hope 2017 will be a better year:) 

I was born in the mid-late 70's so I got to witness these great performers from their start. It was a truly interesting time.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Frey said:

Slaxl interpretation for you all: since Axl never slept on the floor again after that, this obviously means Axl slept in Slash's bed from then on. :awesomeface:

(Or maybe that was Slash's plan right from the start...)

 

 

Well done, chairman!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

I was born in the mid-late 70's so I got to witness these great performers from their start. It was a truly interesting time.

You are so lucky!!! I wish I had witnessed to all this artists in their prime since I love 70's, 80's music!:headbang:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been signed out and unable to log into the forum for the past two weeks. I almost went crazy from not being able to view this thread honestly. Anyone know why that could be? Also the thread where axl logged on as Dexter he didn't really answer anyone's questions did he? He just got annoyed with people ? anyone have sebastians book? I want to get it but it's too expensive rn but I'm wondering if there's a lot of gnr stories? I know it was being talked about on this thread before xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crazedlioness said:

I've been signed out and unable to log into the forum for the past two weeks. I almost went crazy from not being able to view this thread honestly. Anyone know why that could be? Also the thread where axl logged on as Dexter he didn't really answer anyone's questions did he? He just got annoyed with people ? anyone have sebastians book? I want to get it but it's too expensive rn but I'm wondering if there's a lot of gnr stories? I know it was being talked about on this thread before xx

I just finished reading Sebastian's book.  All of the Axl /gnr stories have already been posted here. The only story I didn't remember reading was about Axl working on the three songs on Baz's"Angel Down" album, but it was nothing really noteworthy. If you like Baz or reading those kinds of biographies it's a good book. If you just want GNR stories, save your money as he has selflessly decided to write about his own life and not fulfill our curiosity about Axl. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, August said:

Hi I'm new to this forum and absolutely love this thread! I'm back on page400 ish so I have a way to go yet but I wanted to say hello and thankyou for all the entertainment, gifs and photos. I have a winter cold and im too ill to go out and enjoy the holidays, but this is way more fun anyways. I've been a fan for years and 2016 has been so exciting with all the twists and turns ?

Welcome-I'm a newbie too (Still trying to figure out how to post videos/photos so I can post more). You are right, this is the most fun thread in the forum!  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×