GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 hours ago, KiraMPD said:

My attitude with the band now is expect nothing but enjoy whatever happens...:shrugs:

That's EXACTLY my attitude too, this people always did what they wanted fans or no fans so i prefer not to concetrate so much on what if because who the fuck know with them?

And tbh, i don't believe it's purely for the money (Axl-emotions-in-your-face-Rose is too giddy and too touchy-feeling for it and Slash was too passive-aggressive towards DJ to be entirely about business) but i would be kinda happy in that case, too, as in they matured enough to be civil with eachother enough to work together after all the shit they flung at eachother, i'm strange :shrugs:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, giuls said:

That's EXACTLY my attitude too, this people always did what they wanted fans or no fans so i prefer not to concetrate so much on what if because who the fuck know with them?

And tbh, i don't believe it's purely for the money (Axl-emotions-in-your-face-Rose is too giddy and too touchy-feeling for it and Slash was too passive-aggressive towards DJ to be entirely about business) but i would be kinda happy in that case, too, as in they matured enough to be civil with eachother enough to work together after all the shit they flung at eachother, i'm strange :shrugs:

You're not strange at all. In fact, I agree with you that there is way more behind it all than money. I think they just matured and was ready to put the past behind them and mend their friendship. Whatever happens, I'm enjoying the ride.

9 hours ago, Italian girl said:

No please, I wish they will stay together and play shows For other 20 Years!!!

That would be great. But for that to happen, they have to make a couple of albums at some point. It wouldn't be a reunion tour anymore. It would be the GN'R we all knew before the break up. No band can strech a reunion tour for 20 years

• Like 1

5 hours ago, giuls said:

Yeah. It's really weird when people discuss what the band should do for the fans and how the business should be run, and then comparing GnR to other bands. GnR is possibly one of the most dysfunctional bands to exist, and they always have been! They aren't some sort of franchise that must cater towards the fans. I would love to hear new music as much as the next Guns fan... but the music should mean something to them. TSI aside, GnR haven't been ones to churn out albums every 2-4 years just to keep people happy.

5 hours ago, giuls said:

Slash was too passive-aggressive towards DJ to be entirely about business

Oh wait! I must have missed that. Really?! Could you point me to a source please? :D

Edited by KiraMPD

53 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

Oh wait! I must have missed that. Really?! Could you point me to a source please? :D

I remembered this one: ' I've never met any of them except for the guy who wears the top hat . I can't remember his name.':rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Love passive-aggressive Slash!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-cant-remember-current-guns-n-roses-guitarist-dj-ashbas-name/

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KiraMPD said:

Not too long ago Slash liked a Tweet by someone making fun of a guy with a "DJ Ashba is GNR" type tattoo.

I don't remember the exact words and context, but Slash liking it very much gave off a "Bitch, this is my band and my singer."

And there's been some other stuff too, like the slightly rude Slash quote mentioned above and Slash liking these Axl-related tweets, etc.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KiraMPD said:

I was talking about this instance but there are a few more like the other said 

I loved the sneaky passive-aggressiveness  "LOL, this my band and you're a fad, my band"

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, giuls said:

I was talking about this instance but there are a few more like the other said 

I loved the sneaky passive-aggressiveness  "LOL, this my band and you're a fad, my band"

No matter what, Slash is still quite possessive of his little gingersnap lol.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Mary Cochrane said:

aww those Pop Vinyls are soooo cute I want one :D :headbang:

They're a lot better than what I thought they would be. The pictures don't really do them justice, they're bigger than you think and much more colourful and detailed. I love mine. I don't think I'll ever take them out of their boxes though. 

Are you in the UK? I got mine from Forbidden Planet for £9.99 each and free delivery. They came in the original shipping box too, which says Guns N' Roses on it and Slash. So my box must have been a shipment of Slash's. I'm such a GnR nerd that I'll keep that too :lol:

12 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They came in the original shipping box too, which says Guns N' Roses on it and Slash. So my box must have been a shipment of Slash's. I'm such a GnR nerd that I'll keep that too :lol:

Holy smokes, I think you got really lucky there! Cause the retailers get their shipments, unpack them, and the boxes go in the bin right? They're not gonna keep all the packaging for all their merchandise..dayam girl! :headbang:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I haven't  figured out how to post a picture from Instagram, but it looks like both Beta and Sasha posted pictures of the beach in Malibu yesterday.  Does this mark the return of the freak show.. :vomit:

Screenshot it and post it?? Or click on the dots in the top right hand corner of the pic and click copy share and then paste it here. :) 

2 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Holy smokes, I think you got really lucky there! Cause the retailers get their shipments, unpack them, and the boxes go in the bin right? They're not gonna keep all the packaging for all their merchandise..dayam girl! :headbang:

The place I got them from has a big shop so I guess most of them go on the shelves and the boxes get thrown away. 

IMG_2793.JPG

It says that on both sides of the box, I just can't throw it away :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I haven't  figured out how to post a picture from Instagram, but it looks like both Beta and Sasha posted pictures of the beach in Malibu yesterday.  Does this mark the return of the freak show.. :vomit:

I think sasha always was and always will be in the picture whether people like her or not. I myself don't really mind her. If axl likes her enough to keep her around for so long she must at least have some part of a brain. 

23 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Is the Funko Trinity limited? Cuz I want to save money to buy Them

No, it's not. I'm waiting to come across one of those. I think I've seen Metallica ones in last Comic Con. I wish I don't have to wait next year tho...