GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 minute ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I usually refrain from comments on his personal life, but I'm in a kind of odd mood today and when I saw this, the first thing that popped into my head was that this could be a case of:

But if I call you out of habit
I'm out of love and I gotta have it
Would you give it to me
If I fit your needs
Like when we both knew we had it

I mean he is a man, he has his needs and due to who he is, it might just be safer than just going out to find some strange...:wacko:

Breakdown is a very good interpretation of the situation. So I would have to agree with you.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Breakdown is a very good interpretation of the situation. So I would have to agree with you.

17 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I mean he is a man, he has his needs and due to who he is, it might just be safer than just going out to find some strange...:wacko:

Yep, I agree as well.

Also, a lot of people don't like the cowboy hat and the fringe jacket, but when he puts those two things on, I just :drool:

9 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I usually refrain from comments on his personal life, but I'm in a kind of odd mood today and when I saw this, the first thing that popped into my head was that this could be a case of:

But if I call you out of habit
I'm out of love and I gotta have it
Would you give it to me
If I fit your needs
Like when we both knew we had it

Well then I if he only needs her to satisfy his needs I'm also happy off. If axls happy, I'm happy whatever the reason ??

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I haven't  figured out how to post a picture from Instagram, but it looks like both Beta and Sasha posted pictures of the beach in Malibu yesterday.  Does this mark the return of the freak show.. :vomit:

Does Sasha allow you to follow her on Instagram. I think I've tried but says private account.

I just set up my Instagram a few months ago (mostly to see what my daughter is seeing) and just followed a bunch of people from GNR world with no clue how it all worked.   Sasha's account did come up as private, but few days later her posts started showing up in my feed.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

He also looks good in this hat/jacket combo. Soooooo fine. :drool:

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: 1 person, hat

OMG he looks awesome!! The last pic is...:drool::drool::drool: I have no words to describe it:P

11 hours ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

In the last picture he's giving that look as if to say "Bitch please...you know I'm the shit." LOL

Exactly my thoughts!!! Out of likes:P

• Like 4

On 1/7/2017 at 9:56 PM, dgnr said:

I remembered this one: ' I've never met any of them except for the guy who wears the top hat . I can't remember his name.':rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Love passive-aggressive Slash!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-cant-remember-current-guns-n-roses-guitarist-dj-ashbas-name/

On 1/8/2017 at 0:37 AM, giuls said:

I was talking about this instance but there are a few more like the other said 

I loved the sneaky passive-aggressiveness  "LOL, this my band and you're a fad, my band"

On 1/7/2017 at 10:39 PM, Frey said:

Not too long ago Slash liked a Tweet by someone making fun of a guy with a "DJ Ashba is GNR" type tattoo.

I don't remember the exact words and context, but Slash liking it very much gave off a "Bitch, this is my band and my singer."

And there's been some other stuff too, like the slightly rude Slash quote mentioned above and Slash liking these Axl-related tweets, etc.

Thanks guys! Can't believe I missed all that! Then again I do tend to skip over any mention of DJ Ashba....

Ahh... all this reminds me of this pic from the VR days...

Velvet-revolver-on-Halloween-guns-n-rose

:facepalm::rofl-lol:

I agree, the passive-aggressiveness is strong in this one...

Edited by KiraMPD
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

I wish I could read Russian? I have no idea what it says lol...but it looks like Duff in some kind if series?

Yup. It was a sci-fi T.V show called Sliders which aired in the 90's:- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112167/

Duff plays a vampire who is a drummer in a band with his other vampire mates.

@1:54 - "I know I'm no Matt Sorum but I've never dropped a beat in my life!" :lol:

• Like 2