Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

New Axl emoticons:

:headbang:

tumblr_o7uf62YrFV1vrp0tro1_400.gif

:bitchfight:

aasdasd.gif

:rolleyes:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/tumblr_mrifaoL1Zu1roa7c8o2_500.gif~original

:facepalm:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/ef3959fd8baca2175296e.gif~original

and here's a bonus one 

:jerkoff:

tumblr_o3w62c3C041shhv4eo1_400.gif

59 minutes ago, Carlycosmos said:

Okay we can use this as icons now :rofl-lol:

ICON1.jpg

ICON2.jpg

ICON3.jpg

ICON4.jpg

ICON5.jpg

ICON6.jpg

ICON7.jpg

ICON8.jpg

ICON9.jpg

ICON10.jpg

ICON11.jpg

You girls are amazing!!! :rofl-lol:

Ask the mods to add this to the smiley tabs!

I still want to see animated gifs, @Carlycosmos :P

Can you make the roll eyes one?

• Like 1

@Carlycosmos I'm out of likes, but these are awesome :lol: Your and @Andy14's posts cracked me up :rofl-lol:

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

BTW, I heard someone in the conference mentioned Baz to Axl and I can't understand what is Axl's response... did he say "we were friends?". I hate being so deaf and dumb  :(

I don't remember anymore at which part they asked him about Baz and can't check right now, but from what I remember when I listened to it, Axl basically said that he and Baz are friends and that he might show up for some shows again, but that they have no concrete plans for working on any music together or something.

5 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Too funny!! Where did you find them?

Just random places on the internet, like Tumblr for example.

4 hours ago, stella said:

I will say, he seems entirely incapable of a poker face, LOL. If he's pissed off or annoyed, you'll know...

True. I find that both endearing and hilarious :P

Anyway, here's some more random cute Axl gifs that I found while looking for the reaction gifs. I really like this one of Axl sitting on Earl's shoulders and poking Duff and Slash :lol:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/tumblr_o8qvbvE2dC1v8tmm4o2_500.gif~original

Couch jumping gif...

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/doc11529744_437136169.gif~original

Pranking Duff...

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/tumblr_o8kcazZbc11vvxc7ko5_500.gif~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/tumblr_o8kcazZbc11vvxc7ko6_250.gif~original

Such a brat :heart:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

I don't remember anymore at which part they asked him about Baz and can't check right now, but from what I remember when I listened to it, Axl basically said that he and Baz are friends and that he might show up for some shows

Yeah, it was the guy who said he was at the Freddy Mercury concert and then he mentioned Skid Row, asked something about Sebastian.

-----------------------------

Couch jumping gif...

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/doc11529744_437136169.gif~original

omg Im like that! :lol:

Gullible me thought he had an almost flawless skin. Today I found out all the while I was wrong. Unfiltered and unenhanced version of this picture shows that he is a normal human just like me after all LOL..with visible pores on his face...and an occassional zit :lol:

2484608161.jpg

Edited by cheesecake

39 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Gullible me thought he had an almost flawless skin. Today I found out all the while I was wrong. Unfiltered and unenhanced version of this picture shows that he is a normal human just like me after all LOL..with visible pores on his face...and an occassional zit :lol:

2484608161.jpg

hmmm I think that picture is bad quality and he's not like that at all. 

Pores may look more open because he's sweating, under terrible hot lights, but I've seen really good quality pictures and videos of him and I think he's got amazing skin for a 54 years old man, even though I'm pretty sure he has Botox applied.

Maybe @Lumikki or the girls who met him can say what's the real deal? Who else saw him closely? @NorwegianGirl? @Andy14

16 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

I didn't really think about it, BUT what I can say is that, when I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, I did actually think "his skin is so smooth!!!!!" I mean. I can still actually remember the feeling of kissing him:wub::wub: And also, since I shook his hand and put my other hand over his I thought "wow, his hands are even smoother than mine" hahaha! They were really soft!

he moisturizes! hahaha! :lol::P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oaka said:

he moisturizes! hahaha! :lol::P

He probably does though:D hmmm if I ever meet him again, I'll ask which lotion he uses... haha!! Everyone asking for autographs and I'll only ask "what kind of lotion do you use?" Axl's answer... Me: "thank you. Bye.".

• Like 1

Just now, NorwegianGirl said:

He probably does though:D hmmm if I ever meet him again, I'll ask which lotion he uses... haha!! Everyone asking for autographs and I'll only ask "what kind of lotion do you use?" Axl's answer... Me: "thank you. Bye.".

hahahaha!! that would be so cool!! 

you are so lucky to have met him and kissed him!! 

5 hours ago, NorwegianGirl said:

I didn't really think about it, BUT what I can say is that, when I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, I did actually think "his skin is so smooth!!!!!" I mean. I can still actually remember the feeling of kissing him:wub::wub: And also, since I shook his hand and put my other hand over his I thought "wow, his hands are even smoother than mine" hahaha! They were really soft!

2016-06-13 15.37.32.jpg

hahaha awesome!

I believe you the hands being smooth because the guy basically does NOTHING. He just plays piano, lol.

I have to wash the dishes and clean the barn where I live so my hands are getting rough :max:

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He looks to me like he wears make up on stage, a little bit of foundation I think. Shake Your Foundations Axl! 

Then again, I could be wrong, who knows? He has great skin regardless. 

I've thought of this too. He also puts eyeliner.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

hmmm I think that picture is bad quality and he's not like that at all. 

Pores may look more open because he's sweating, under terrible hot lights, but I've seen really good quality pictures and videos of him and I think he's got amazing skin for a 54 years old man, even though I'm pretty sure he has Botox applied.

Maybe @Lumikki or the girls who met him can say what's the real deal? Who else saw him closely? @NorwegianGirl? @Andy14

Well, I haven't met him :max:. Only was standing close to stage, so I could see his butt but not the details of his face  ICON6.jpg

But if I get the chance to meet him, I'll definitely hug him, kiss him and examine him  ICON10.jpg

And yeah, I like using the new emoticons haha!!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, oaka said:

you are so lucky to have met him and kissed him!! 

I feel so lucky, believe me. Before I did, I thought he was untouchable. To me, he's the greatest and I could only dream of ever meeting him. I guess anything IS possible!

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

hahaha awesome!

I believe you the hands being smooth because the guy basically does NOTHING. He just plays piano, lol.

I have to wash the dishes and clean the barn where I live so my hands are getting rough :max:

hahaha true.

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He looks to me like he wears make up on stage, a little bit of foundation I think. Shake Your Foundations Axl! 

Then again, I could be wrong, who knows? He has great skin regardless. 

Yeah, he definitely seems to have eyeliner on in a lot of photos (he definitely did back in the day), and he probably does use some makeup, too. I'd imagine all of them do even if it doesn't look like it - they have to make their features visible onstage, and they'd get washed out by the lights otherwise.

38 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

I feel so lucky, believe me. Before I did, I thought he was untouchable. To me, he's the greatest and I could only dream of ever meeting him. I guess anything IS possible!

hahaha true.

I think the same. He's unreachable to me at the moment :unsure: but I have faith I'll meet him this year or next one if my plan of going to several shows works and he's still as open as he was during this whole AXL/DC thing.

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I think the same. He's unreachable to me at the moment :unsure: but I have faith I'll meet him this year or next one if my plan of going to several shows works and he's still as open as he was during this whole AXL/DC thing.

I hope you're not gonna kidnap him :max::wub:

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

btw. do you know that this Ollie Fabeck guy was at the concert yesterday?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGiAaE6oJ8XRHEaRmAez6Xg

No, I didnt know! :wow:

although, the last time he was at a show his videos weren't that good. His camera has a setting that I dont like. It burns Axl's face and the colors are not real. In Prague, videos came out amazing because it was daylight.

I'll have to check these new ones, though. Thank you!

26 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah! Do some research on where he'll be staying and you'll be fine I'm sure!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

I can't get enough of this video, could be a great source of gifs as well :dance:

You're solo right! So many previous moments! :-)

Dance the night away, Axl! (he owns that stage by the way)