GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

13 hours ago, killuridols said:

hmmm I think that picture is bad quality and he's not like that at all. 

Pores may look more open because he's sweating, under terrible hot lights, but I've seen really good quality pictures and videos of him and I think he's got amazing skin for a 54 years old man, even though I'm pretty sure he has Botox applied.

Maybe @Lumikki or the girls who met him can say what's the real deal? Who else saw him closely? @NorwegianGirl? @Andy14

Gotta agree with @NorwegianGirl. It was dark when I met him, so it was harder to see, and I didn't get to kiss him, but yes, his skin did look very smooth (and pretty red, like I mentioned earlier in this thread). I'm sure he has lots of expensive little creams and lotions to keep his skin so soft (and yeah, true, he doesn't really work anything with his hands :P). He practically always seems to wear eye liner nowadays, foundation wouldn't surpise me either.

Axl's make up looks pretty strange in some pictures though. I really like all the girly make up and hair they had when they were young (Axl especially was so beautifully androgynous), but it just doesn't look right on aging rockers imo. Case in point:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Duff/vtkPZnx8iqY.jpg~original

:P

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, john lennon said:

I thought that was a crying old lady at first. 

Duff should definitely stay away from the makeup. Same goes for Axl and his eyeliner. Just doesn't suit him.

Yep, make up on Axl is just wrong, he looks a lot better without it. Needs to sort his hair out too, imo.

If they're onstage they do need it, though. Otherwise their faces would get washed out under the lights and you wouldn't be able to see their features from a distance - if you ever go backstage at a play or a dance show, quite often most of the actors look like they're in drag because they have so much makeup on, but onstage they look normal.

Offstage? Their call, I guess. I think guyliner is awesome, but it has to be applied well and it doesn't work with everyone.

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Gotta agree with @NorwegianGirl. It was dark when I met him, so it was harder to see, and I didn't get to kiss him, but yes, his skin did look very smooth (and pretty red, like I mentioned earlier in this thread). I'm sure he has lots of expensive little creams and lotions to keep his skin so soft (and yeah, true, he doesn't really work anything with his hands :P). He practically always seems to wear eye liner nowadays, foundation wouldn't surpise me either.

Axl's make up looks pretty strange in some pictures though. I really like all the girly make up and hair they had when they were young (Axl especially was so beautifully androgynous), but it just doesn't look right on aging rockers imo. Case in point:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Duff/vtkPZnx8iqY.jpg~original

What the hell, did Duff fall victim to his daughters or something? :rofl-lol:

(But if yes, then that's cool. I let my little cousin play around with my hair and stuff as well :thumbsup:)

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yep, make up on Axl is just wrong, he looks a lot better without it. Needs to sort his hair out too, imo.

Can he tho? I mean after all, his hair is looking pretty thin. And the hairline... jk not gonna go there hah

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

:P

I dont think Axl wears that much foundation. Don't know. Must be a really good one. I wish I could afford, lol :cry:

omg these pictures of Duff on make up reminded me of.... :rofl-lol:

tumblr_mp81i4qLpe1qmfnw5o3_400.gif

tumblr_mp81i4qLpe1qmfnw5o4_250.gif

:rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

nTAz3P0 - Imgur.gif

:drool:

Thank you for that one! Added to my collection, haha!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ha ha ha perfect! but it might make Melissa jealous and worry he's gone a bit single white female...

Nah

They could start dressing the same way too. Just imagine, Axl n Melissa - motherfucking twins!!! 

• Like 1

Somebody needs to do an Axl hair make over post, we have had a couple come through but nothing serious.

I just had a very quick go myself but it's really hard to find a decent picture no hats or hair on face.

I kind of think if he grows his hair longer it would look very ageing, it's no longer thick enough but the current Bob is not right either. 

He has a very round face so short would be difficult with out height, he definantly needs some layers running through what he has now. (That's probably the most girly thing I've ever written) :P

So suggestion anyone or a good clear photo I can have another go with, I tried using screen caps from the recent interview but the resolution does not work, when you go in on his face.

Axl should you ever come across this, I apologise profusely but it's one more week to the tour and I need somthing to do.

4 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Somebody needs to do an Axl hair make over post, we have had a couple come through but nothing serious.

I just had a very quick go myself but it's really hard to find a decent picture no hats or hair on face.

I kind of think if he grows his hair longer it would look very ageing, it's no longer thick enough but the current Bob is not right either. 

He has a very round face so short would be difficult with out height, he definantly needs some layers running through what he has now. (That's probably the most girly thing I've ever written) :P

So suggestion anyone or a good clear photo I can have another go with, I tried using screen caps from the recent interview but the resolution does not work, when you go in on his face.

Axl should you ever come across this, I apologise profusely but it's one more week to the tour and I need somthing to do.

Please no more short-haired Axl pics, it took me a week to get over the one that's here :nervous:

But yes, we need this post, a week without a concert? We MUST do something :max::lol:

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 7:08 AM, nn18 said:

I watched that trial videos dozens of times.....:wub: and we saw similar reaction like that first gif  when inerviewer interupted Axl when he started telling the "Ayatollah" story :lol:

I love all the Axl interviews, the court one  is my fave  of all! I coud

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````iplay that one  epic! :wub:

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 0:48 PM, Andy14 said:

He just mentioned future ex-wife again, haha Axl, funny, but we've already heard it :P 

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 0:48 PM, Andy14 said:

He just mentioned future ex-wife again, haha Axl, funny, but we've already heard it :P

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 1:25 PM, Carlycosmos said:

I'll do some gif-work tomorrow! :lol:

Where??!!:ph34r::o

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 1:25 PM, Carlycosmos said:

I'll do some gif-work tomorrow! :lol:

Where??!!:ph34r::o

this is why Axl should NEVER wear make up again :P

Axl in makeup 2 .JPG

Axl in makeup.JPG

Axl in makeup 3 .JPG

42 minutes ago, Archtop said:

You need really good pictures and lots of photoshop skills. And time. And patience :P

I don't have any of it. But I know what you mean. It's just that it will never come out really good.

I like his hair here: this is from Coachella...

0001 16-Jun-16 19.03.jpg

I think the main problem with Axl's hair now is that it has grown from the Troubadour days. He seriously needs a haircut. A good one that keeps a medium-lenght-

Like I said before, when talked about his hair, I think he needs some layering and to have the back of his head cleaned of the volume he's got there. Also get rid of the curls to the side, get some bangs and use a cream to tame the hair.

The lenght he has now is uncomfortable to comb. Its not too long and its not too short but it bothers because it gets frizzy.

• Like 1