GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

6 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

It's probably just a natural wave. His hair looks much healthier here than it did before. Not as dry so that's probably why it's curling a bit. I bet if he lets it grow out more it will lay flatter. Either way I think he is looking pretty good. :)

Proof tht Axl reading this thread when His off days

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He does. He had an affair with that Asian girl he was flirting with in the Mike Monroe video he did. Apparently he went missing with her for over a week and Erin was out of her mind looking for him. Nice. 

I thought its about Slash until You mention Erin

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Please tell me this is some Halloween costume!!!  :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: 

2 hours ago, Padme said:

WTF??? St. Patrick's Day? Anyway I've never seen that pic before. And I was better off without it. What an ugly outfit!!! :vomit:

:max:

Uhmm. That picture is obviously fake. It's nothing but a really bad photo manip. The original picture is an ordinary picture of Axl at some kind event in 2006.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

IMG_2871.PNG

IMG_2872.PNG

Awesome :lol:

I lost it at "I was at rehearsal" too :lol:

I now have to conclude that Slash used every single one of these lines on her  :facepalm::lol::facepalm:

Apart from "I was at rehearsal", please picture Slash

a) saying "I'm so sorry, can we fuck now?"

b) saying "I didn't want to be rude"

c) crying

to excuse whatever he did to Perla. "I couldn't say no to her, I didn't want to be rude! /tears streaming down his face"

I mean shit, that's so lame :lol:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Frey said:

Uhmm. That picture is obviously fake. It's nothing but a really bad photo manip. The original picture is an ordinary picture of Axl at some kind event in 2006.

I now have to conclude that Slash used every single one of these lines on her  :facepalm::lol::facepalm:

c) crying

to excuse whatever he did to Perla. "I couldn't say no to her, I didn't want to be rude! /tears streaming down his face"

What's really funny is I've heard him say the "I didn't want to be rude" line in interviews before. lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Ladies, why do you wanna go shopping with Axl, now. I thought we agreed that he should wear LESS! :)

We would never want him in his underwe... You know what, you're right, scratch that, no more shopping!

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

IMG_2871.PNG

IMG_2872.PNG

Awesome :lol:

They're so sad and funny at the same time, like, wtf, Slasher 

I didn't want to be rude?! sure, better to upset your wife than some random :thumbsup:

I was at rehersal, it's amazing, this is the definition of "i didn't even try to come up with a decent excuse" :lol:

I'm sure he used the you're fucking crazy line with Axl too, in a different context but i can see him saying this to gingersnap

I shouldn't be laughing but they're so funny :lol:

• Like 1

Hate to say it, but having lived through years of lies from my ex boyfriend who was a musician, I can believe she heard all of them. I remember one that really cracked me up when I arrived at the house and there were girls everywhere... they're nothing just my bitches you know you are my girl...I remember finding a nice sterling silver bracelet on his nightstand, I was so aggravated by it I said thanks for the present and took it...I still have it to this day...

Edited by BlueJean Baby
typo
  • Like 2

Breakdown2014 said that one of his friends was at soundcheck and Axl was constantly cracking jokes, if it's true, it's great he's in a good mood.

Slash looks good too in the new photo?

20 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Hate to say it, but having lived through years of lies from my ex boyfriend who was s musician, I can believe she heard all of them.

I don't find hard to believe she heard them too, Slash is a know cheather, he admitted to cheating on both Renee and Meegan the first time around, it's not a stretch of the imagination that Perla was cheated on too, didn't she attacked a fan because she was having an affair with her husband allegedly?

8 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Look at this beautiful comment on Del's pic... Isn't she that famous 80's groupie who wrote a book or something? :P

16195429_1447140135320361_64057815798595

Yeah. Here is an article about her:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2010/08/06/exclusive-interview-with-roxana-shirazi-author-of-the-last-living-slut-born-in-iran-bred-backstage/

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Look at this beautiful comment on Del's pic... Isn't she that famous 80's groupie who wrote a book or something? :P

16195429_1447140135320361_64057815798595

She also thanked him for causing her to have some volcanic orgasms. Shame the signature wore off... when she shagged the next available penis..

Between Slash's "I need help, Im a sex addict" and Axl's willingness to sign skanky vaginas I wonder how these two ever were at war for twenty years.. 

Theyre made for each other!!

1 hour ago, giuls said:

Breakdown2014 said that one of his friends was at soundcheck and Axl was constantly cracking jokes, if it's true, it's great he's in a good mood.

Slash looks good too in the new photo?

I don't find hard to believe she heard them too, Slash is a know cheather, he admitted to cheating on both Renee and Meegan the first time around, it's not a stretch of the imagination that Perla was cheated on too, didn't she attacked a fan because she was having an affair with her husband allegedly?

Where did you see Axl was in soundcheck/rehearsal? I will be most impressed if this is true.. 

2 hours ago, Frey said:

c) crying

I'm doing it with every sentence right now

16 minutes ago, Padme said:

Some guy posted that a friend told him. That's not enough evidence to me, sorry. But I hope it is true

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Thanks. Just saw it. Hmmm I don't think I can believe that Axl actually went to soundcheck. 

I wrote"if it's true"  in my initial post when i reported it,  if you read, i don't know, girls, i hope it, thou :lol: