GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

How have I never seen Perla's list of lame Slash excuses before? Omg :lol::facepalm: Thanks for posting @MillionsOfSpiders!

Speaking of Slash, here's the rest of the old articles I came across translated. Some of these questions are just :facepalm:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Slash/MeeganEtc/tumblr_ojnr3fMPBu1vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg~original

I didn't translate all of it. There's a lot of talk about how he met Renee and how he broke up with her and how he cheated on her, but how he doesn't cheat anymore now (yeah, right). If anyone really wants to know about all that I can translate it, but I didn't think it was that interesting. And apparently Slash likes cool, tough girls with personality, because he can't stand weepy chicks (or whiny bitches? hard to tell from the translation what his original words were) :facepalm:

Did you ever share a groupie with Axl:
No, we're not into that kind of thing. Each one of us has his private sphere.
(Riiiiight. We've only got multiple people (including Axl himself) and pictures telling a different story)

How did you meet Axl?
Through an ad in a magzine looking for musicians.

... (then there's some talk about him going on a safari in Kenya with Renee after the tour)...

Would you shoot at animals:
No, of course not. It's horrible what ivory and trophy hunters are doing there. I just hope security in national parks will finally be taken seriously.

Are you against animal testing?
Yes, of course. What's the point of torturing animals? That's horrible.

Have you ever been made fun of for being mixed-race?
No, never . The only problem in school was my long hair and the fact that I sold drugs
(I guess that's what they mean there?) for the highest price.

Did you ever want to be white like your buddy Michael Jackson?
Oh no. I don't know what's going on in his head, but I feel pretty comfortable in my skin.

Did you have a cool childhood?
Yes, my parents left me all the freedom in the world, but at the same time they also taught me solid morals and values.

... Some talk about his drug and alcohol consume. He says he smokes two packs of cigarettes a day, he denies drinking two bottles of JD a day, he thinks AA group therapy is pretty pointless, says he nearly ended up in prison for a long time because of his substance abuse issues and woke up in hospital way too many times- and it was all so negative for him that he doesn't want to be reminded of it any further.

There's also some talk about a girl getting a tattoo of his face on her leg, about him falling off the stage and his favorite actor is Robert De Niro.

Why did your Manchester concert get cancelled?
It was only postponed and that was because all of us were completely tired and exhausted. It had nothing to do with Axl and Stephanie.

(Isn't it sweet how he lies to protect Axl? :P)

Do you talk to Axl about your personal problems?
Yes, I talk to Axl and Duff about them.

Did Axl tell you that his father sexually abused him? (They're asking if Axl had already told him about that in the past, before he went to the media with it).
Yes, I knew about that. We've known each other forever and know each other very closely. There's so much going on around us that we simply have to talk to each other about stuff to deal with everything. We're normal guys and not machines who go on stage like robots to play.

Is Axl crazy?
Oh no, no. People just don't understand him because of all these rumours. But what are you supposed to do about that? He simply says what he thinks and does what he wants. By the way, I'm not all that self-confident either. I often have moments when I question everything. I'm pretty aggressive. But I take life as it comes and live in the moment. I try to solve all problems immediately so I don't get frustrated.

Would you like to have children?
Not as long as we're on tour. But yeah, I do want to have kids. I'd like to have a little girl.
(I remember he originally mentioned wanting to have a daughter in his book too.)

Thank you for translating/posting!

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

So, now we know what Axl gave Slash for Christmas?????

Out of likes!!! But I think is you complete mess with the two "ss"written smaller! ? 

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Credit:Gtneko

C2nBumWUUAAwlVA.jpg

C2mEgwxUsAAeWCt.jpg

I just love the second one:wub::wub: 

Im a bit disappointed not so much slaxl tonight:( Only during Coma if I saw correct and maybe welcome to the jungle! I'm waiting for good quality video to check it!

58 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Is Axl crazy?
Oh no, no. People just don't understand him because of all these rumours. But what are you supposed to do about that? He simply says what he thinks and does what he wants. By the way, I'm not all that self-confident either. I often have moments when I question everything. I'm pretty aggressive. But I take life as it comes and live in the moment. I try to solve all problems immediately so I don't get frustrated.

Exactly what I have been saying all along...he is totally misunderstood.;)

7 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Did something bad happen at the show? I only read the last page of the concert thread, people are pissed. :question:

Can somebody please tell new if there was something new/different? 

Just got up from nightshift and from what I can gather - Axl sounded like shit because he doesn't rehearse. 

57 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Did something bad happen at the show? I only read the last page of the concert thread, people are pissed. :question:

Can somebody please tell new if there was something new/different? 

Different? Nah, that was one of the problems. We get The Seeker, TIL, CD, Better. But we don't get OTGM, UTLH and we don't get Patience and Don't Cry together in the same show. :facepalm:

And also for Axl was kinda warm up show. He struggle in RQ, YCBM, Coma, WTTJ, SCOM. I hope it was a one off

Before The Godfather, Slash played a really cool jam. But I don't  anything about it. Maybe something new, maybe some cover

• Like 2