GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 hours ago, Nightrain92 said:

I agree with all you wrote about  Zataut... I don't know what to think either.  You are right that sometimes abuse victims tend to forgive their abusers but it's really strange that Axl talked about his biological father and what he did to him but not about his step dad... Maybe he was trying to  blame for everything that happened in his childhood his biological father and wanted to believe that his stepdad wasn't the monster that he was so he decided to say nothing about this abuses...

i don't know really and I think it's something too personal to be discussed... The only thing  that I know is when I saw the BBC documentary and heard  Zataut's story I went to the bathroom to cry cause I was really upset by it so I really hope it's not true cause Axl had a very fucked up childhood that most of us can't really figure out even without this story.

Man, this is breaking my heart. I hope if Axl does troll the site he doesn't see this. I mean I wouldn't want him to relive it again and I'm not sure if he's even sure about exactly what happened and by whom, or someone has the story wrong. I know he said he never wanted to talk about it again after the interview was done. Wishing I could just hug him right now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

Just been reading through Discussion and News, ? Damn! men can bitch.

This.

4 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

Man, this is breaking my heart. I hope if Axl does troll the site he doesn't see this. 

I hope he doesn't. None of them, og's, replacements, CD era, friends, relatives...nobody.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

Man, this is breaking my heart. I hope if Axl does troll the site he doesn't see this. I mean I wouldn't want him to relive it again and I'm not sure if he's even sure about exactly what happened and by whom, or someone has the story wrong. I know he said he never wanted to talk about it again after the interview was done. Wishing I could just hug him right now.

Which is why I refuse to discuss his personal life. He likes his privacy. I have always just wanted to give him a hug and tell him it will be OK...:hug:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

I feel you. It is so heartbreaking. However "it" happend and where and why and by who is really only his business and of the one's he decides to share it with. It is such a devastating and sad thing. It's beyond words, really.

I understand the urge to question whether Zutaut is reliable and credible, though. I mean, I don't wanna tell anyone of only because they made their thoughts public here. That's fine. That's what we're here for. But some things are too heartbreaking for me. At least right now.

The fact that Axl felt like he had to look after Slash more than after Duff is pure Slaxl for me. Proof of their special bond. Maybe also, because Axl is a couple of years older than Slash and Slash was still really young at the time of the interview. By then, I don't know if Duff already was such a heavy drinker.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

Yes my exactly feelings:( we don't know nothing about this facts and probably as you said neither him...

I want to hug him so strong and really hope he is in a better place now even if I wish he hadn't had to go through all this shit in the first place.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nightrain92 said:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: they are bitching about everything! It's annoying reading all their bullshits! :P

It so is! Arguing about CD, Axl's rasp use, Ferrer/Steven, set list. ..it never ends and those boys I swear will never be happy no matter what! I think they love arguing just for arguing sakes! :lol:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nightrain92 said:

Yes my exactly feelings:( we don't know nothing about this facts and probably as you said neither him...

I want to hug him so strong and really hope he is in a better place now even if I wish he hadn't had to go through all this shit in the first place.

It is never easy to face things like that. It's taken me about 20 years to completely be able to face the abuse my ex husband put me through. You hold it inside forever until you get to where it finally all comes out. I really hope he is in a better place now.<_<

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

It so is! Arguing about CD, Axl's rasp use, Ferrer/Steven, set list. ..it never ends and those boys I swear will never be happy no matter what! I think they love arguing just for arguing sakes! :lol:

Yeah and if you try to give your point of view they freak out...:P

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

He did troll the site a few years ago... And it was one for the ages

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Padme said:

He did troll the site a few years ago... And it was one for the ages

It totally was one for the ages. But as far as I know more so because some users went somewhat bonkers, right? His replies were, well, very Axl but really nice.

He never confessed to have been reading the women's thread, though. ;)

26 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yes 100% agree with you on every single word! I wrote in the "same set list thread" that they are doing the same setlist cause it's the first time they are touring this countries and people, me included, wanna hear this song cause it's the first time they see the reunion on tour! The "Axl rasp whining never ends" I don't have words :facepalm:

i keep repeating that more than a year ago we didn't have the reunion and all that it brought with it! So there is really nothing to whine about!

5 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah... there is sooo much I want to say but don't in fear lol! I can't stand confrontation. :)

I am not afraid of it, but have learned to pick my battles, so most of the time I just let it go, unless it just gets so ridiculous I can't stand it, then I let go a rant....:P

11 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Yes 100% agree with you on every single word! I wrote in the "same set list thread" that they are doing the same setlist cause it's the first time they are touring this countries and people, me included, wanna hear this song cause it's the first time they see the reunion on tour! The "Axl rasp whining never ends" I don't have words :facepalm:

i keep repeating that more than a year ago we didn't have the reunion and all that it brought with it! So there is really nothing to whine about!

Exactly! I never ever thought that the big 3 would reunite and be on the same stage again...it is a dream come true!!!  You can tell by the audience size how much they were missed. :heart: That is the most important aspect those guys keep forgetting imho.   :headbang:

5 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I am not afraid of it, but have learned to pick my battles, so most of the time I just let it go, unless it just gets so ridiculous I can't stand it, then I let go a rant....:P

You go girl! Speak up for fraidy cats like me lol! :thumbsup:

Edited by marlingrl03
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Exactly! I never ever thought that the big 3 would reunite and be on the same stage again...it is a dream come true!!!  You can tell by the audience size how much they were missed. :heart: That is the most important aspect those guys keep forgetting imho.   :headbang:

You go girl! Speak up for fraidy cats like me lol! :thumbsup:

Based on those threads you'd have thought that day one of this tour was Rock in Rio and day two was Bridge School. WTF????  I'm with you though I don't have it in me to argue with strangers about rasp and whatever else. I'd much rather spend my time talking about  Axl/Erin/Steph, Slaxl, and how good Axl looks these days :P:P:P:P and let @BlueJean Baby rant for us.  I think she is way tougher than me (and I mean that in a good way). :thumbsup:

On another note..... I'm interested to see Steven's Reddit AMA. Although, no tweet about his bday from Axl (unless I missed it)???

• Like 1