GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

IMG_0626.png

That dude in the background. What a dumass photobomber he is!!! :facepalm:  Next time Slash and Meegan need to make sure the guy is the background is Axl yawning :lol:

Edited by Padme
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I'll be at work, so I'll miss it.   I would love to ask him about the reunion as well and I'd also like to know what he would like them do to celebrate the 30 year anniversary of AFD.  

The book was picked by Kathy Lee Gifford as her favorite thing a few days ago. She's a  very spiritual person so I can't imagine there being anything too salacious in it for her to recommend it.

Its quite expensive for a book, even a newly released book. 

£18 in England. Maybe it's cheaper in the US as I have no idea what the price is there. 

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I know I shouldn't be here  :nervous: but I have to share this (Japan 1988 - from IG)

japan_zps2enxkumh.jpg

japan4_zpszotx9aa7.jpg

japan1_zps2z3fsvdo.jpg

japan3_zpsgohfbe4e.jpg

japan2_zpswqyh93v1.jpg

Oh those babies! Sooooo cute. Thanks for sharing, @Andy14! Was that the tour in Japan, when Izzy overdosed by swalloing all his stash? I'm wondering, he looks really pale, but then again, he always looked pale and fragile until 89.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Neither have I. :P

Gonna try to do the Steven Adler reddit thing...any good questions ladies??? :P

Ask him if Axl is awared that fans here want a new album and changes in the set list :smiley-confused2:

• Like 2

On 1/25/2017 at 10:06 AM, Frey said:

So much CD hate here. I don't think it's a perfect album or anything, but I like a lot of songs on it.

Madagascar and Prostitute are beautiful, SoD sounds like something that could have been on UYI 2 and I like it a lot as well. Sorry and Better are fun. Shackler's Revenge and TWAT are nice enough.

The only ones I can't stand are TIL (instrumental verison is beautiful though), CD (sucks in every way), CITR (boring), Scraped (shit) and ITW (boring as well).

And it pisses me off to no end that they're playing 3 of the (in my eyes) worst songs of that album. 

Not even Slash and Duff can save TIL, CITR and CD as far as I'm concerned.

Why can't they play SoD or Madagascar or somethinh instead? I don't get it.

I personally think This I Love is incredible, but to each their own. Perhaps they'll switch the songs up in the future.

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Why is being a fan of this band such a rollercoaster?? One minute I love them and the next I don't even know...

Theres no other band I've ever felt like this about it's :) then :unsure: 

Gutted with what Steven has said about him and Izzy but then still excited to be seeing Slash, Duff and Axl - you see :) :unsure: at the same time! 

Fucking GnR!! 

It sucks to see but at the same time I think we all knew that's what he was going to say. He just confirmed what we were already thinking.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ask him what his future plans are music and touring wise. 

Thank you @BlueJean Baby

BlueJeanBaby728 • 1h
Do you have any future plans in music?

steven_deanna_adler • 28m
Steven: Right now, I'm just practicing, having fun, and enjoying my life. I have my beautiful wife, my beautiful dogs and I just enjoy being at home and being with them. I have like 6 really good friends and I enjoy hanging out with them. So, if something does come up that I'm really interested in. There is one band that might be looking for a drummer. I'm not gonna mention their name because I have a habit of saying things and then it jinxes it, but if it does come up, it happens. If it doesn't, then so be it. That's totally cool, too.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I kept posting questions, he finally answered one...I did invite him to the forum, maybe he will decide to see what's up here...:P

You should ask him about your bra problem. I'm sure he will be very happy to help you :lol:

• Like 3

It looks like Steven has had closure. He wanted to go back to GNR, he did, knew better than anyone else the magic wasn't there anymore and moved on. Now he's happy with his wife, his dogs and you know what? If he's happy I am too. 

No more guest spots for Steven equals same shit, different city so I'm done chasing this band on periscope, that's for sure. :lol:

• Like 3

Just now, Jane M. said:

It looks like Steven has had closure. He wanted to go back to GNR, he did, knew better than anyone else the magic wasn't there anymore and moved on. Now he's happy with his wife, his dogs and you know what? If he's happy I am too. 

No more guest spots for Steven equals same shit, different city so I'm done chasing this band on periscope, that's for sure. :lol:

We need a Izzy AMA. Now that would be interesting. :lol:

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Why is being a fan of this band such a rollercoaster?? One minute I love them and the next I don't even know...

Theres no other band I've ever felt like this about it's :) then :unsure: 

Gutted with what Steven has said about him and Izzy but then still excited to be seeing Slash, Duff and Axl - you see :) :unsure: at the same time! 

Fucking GnR!! 

I was just saying this same thing to my brother right now!! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I kept posting questions, he finally answered one...I did invite him to the forum, maybe he will decide to see what's up here...:P

Thank you for asking him that, it's thrown up a huge curve ball for me, as in there might be a band looking for a drummer. 

You know my theory :lol:

1 hour ago, Padme said:

You should ask him about your bra problem. I'm sure he will be very happy to help you :lol:

Lol...:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Maybe if I was not so shy, I could have used that to get attention to my real questions....bet his mom would have flipped out

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added to it