GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

She wasn't here for long. I just remember her because she used to air her dirty laundry a lot, over and over and over and of course she wanted to marry Axl. That's why I'm curious. I hope she's doing well. 

I saw her on twitter, recognised the profile pic, still in love with Axl :lol:

Just now, Jane M. said:

She wasn't here for long. I just remember her because she used to air her dirty laundry a lot, over and over and over and of course she wanted to marry Axl. That's why I'm curious. I hope she's doing well. 

Aww, suffering from some problems there was she. Wonder if she's the same one who harrassed Sasha so much on her Instagram.

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I saw her on twitter, recognised the profile pic, still in love with Axl :lol:

I guess that's good news? LOL

2 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

Aww, suffering from some problems there was she. Wonder if she's the same one who harrassed Sasha so much on her Instagram.

I'm not sure, I don't remember her talking trash about Sasha. It was only about her life and problems and the ginger.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Nope not buying the book....she seems like a very bitter lady with a major ax to grind and a guilty conscious to clear up

Yeah I'm on the fence. I really want to read it but also don't like people who blame everyone else for their problems. GnR also made her son famous and without them there wouldn't be any fkn book right. I just hope Steven is getting a cut. We really need a book from Axl, or better yet Beta.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

Yeah I'm on the fence. I really want to read it but also don't like people who blame everyone else for their problems. GnR also made her son famous and without them there wouldn't be any fkn book right. I just hope Steven is getting a cut. We really need a book from Axl, or better yet Beta.

And that is the really sad part about all this, I feel like she's using her son's fame for her own gain and he won't see a damn dime.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

And that is the really sad part about all this, I feel like she's using her son's fame for her own gain and he won't see a damn dime.

I really hope that's not the case. Also wondering if Axl will come out and say it's all lies. This has nothing to do with this topic but I saw members were curious about why there was going to be such a big gap in the tour dates and I think I found out why but I don't know how to post a pic to this forum or where I should post for that topic.

4 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

I really hope that's not the case. Also wondering if Axl will come out and say it's all lies. This has nothing to do with this topic but I saw members were curious about why there was going to be such a big gap in the tour dates and I think I found out why but I don't know how to post a pic to this forum or where I should post for that topic.

Just embed it into the reply box or you could copy and paste the link to the pic.

Edited by Rocketqueen76

4 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

What is it? 

Damn that Reddit today has created a ton of bullshit going on over in the GNR section. They are bashing Axl left and right.... to quote something a friend posted on Facebook the other day.... God give me patience, because if you give me strength, you'll need to send me bail money...:hahafyou:

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Such a cute couple!

No wish for Axl?

5 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Then why would TB want it taken down? Maybe it's a legal/contractual thing, like @Fansince88 said, and only the members of the band, management and Kat are allowed to post backstage footage.

I don't understand why Steven and his mom have been so annoyed with "popcorn". It's not anything derogatory and I always thought it was cute. Obviously Axl and mom Adler never liked each other. I think Axl once said that among the reasons he wouldn't want to deal with Steven was that he'd have to deal with his mom too.

Steven's  "he's insane" comment reminded me of another one of his from 2010:

He's insane — that's it. The bottom line — the fucker's insane. I said it. OK, fine, fuck me. I said it — he's insane. I try and try to be fucking so cool about him... I swear to God, he's a nutball.

and also this, after the RHOF induction:

I have no desire to know [Axl] or work with him or do anything with him again. Letting go of that was like a huge weight was lifted off my body. I feel fucking free. Yay! [...] and in Axl’s letter [regarding Hall of Fame induction], he showed his true colors to the world. After that, that’s it. [...] I think it’s disrespect. He's not for the fans, which is everybody in the world. Basically, he told everybody in the world, "Fuck you, I don’t give a shit what you think." [...] [What Axl said about Steven in the HOF letter] doesn’t even make any sense. That’s Axl, he doesn’t make any sense, and that’s it, I’m done with him, I’m never mentioning him or talking about him again. That’s it. One last thing – god bless him. [...] Myles Kennedy did a number on that other redhead. He did a phenomenal job, stepping into those big redheaded shoes. [...] I’m telling the truth, I never heard a boo like that in my life [when Axl's name was mentioned at the HOF ceremony]. It was frightening. I was sitting there going, "Man, god forbid they were doing that at me." That would be soul-crushing, you would think. But that redheaded guy, I was standing onstage, I looked at Duff and said, "You know what the crazy thing is, Axl’s so back-ass backwards that he probably likes it." Instead of going, "Wow, that’s harsh," he’s going, "Yeah, fuck yeah, I love it." [...] He’s got nothing in the world to be angry about. It’s so great to move on from that, to get that out of my life and out of my system. You ever have somebody that you know, but they’re not in your life, you don’t see them, you don’t talk to them, but you think about them, and it makes your stomach get all tight, and you go, "Son of a bitch," and you don’t even talk to the guy or see them – that’s what that asshole would do to me. It’s just great to not have that feeling in my stomach anymore. It’s good to move on. It’s like getting off of heroin, "Oh, I feel so much better, my god, what a relief, I’m not sick anymore"

I don't think though that Axl's reason for not letting Steven have a bigger role than 1-2 songs in a few shows is that he has hard feelings. I don't believe that he hates him or anything, or that he takes what Steven says too seriously; even Axl can see now that Steven is like a ten-year-old and his words are not mean intended (especially the quote about the RHOF is childish and hilarious, maybe with the exception of the "back-ass backwards" bit).

All tht bullshit speech didnt have any meaning anymore since He join Them last year

5 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

Is She denial or She didnt realise tht She is the big part of Their problems too?, If She didnt sent Adler to His Grandparents from the start then He wouldnt met with Slash N' didnt become a GN'R Member. N' Him becoming a drug addict maybe not gonna happen (I guess)

Edit: But if Slash didnt met Steven maybe He still playing bass :lol: N' there will be no G N'R:shrugs:

No Adler, No GN'R

No Slash, No GN'R

No Izzy, No GN'R

No Axl, No GN'R

No Duff, No GN'R

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 3

It's understandable the forum is going to be negative after learning we could so easily have had AFD five touring right now, but instead we have Frank, Fortus and Melissa, no? 

Axl is going to take the brunt of that bitter disappointment, no way if Duff and Slash could chose would they pick Fortus over Izzy. 

All three are getting their fair share of "bashing" I think. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's understandable the forum is going to be negative after learning we could so easily have had AFD five touring right now, but instead we have Frank, Fortus and Melissa, no? 

Axl is going to take the brunt of that bitter disappointment, no way if Duff and Slash could chose would they pick Fortus over Izzy. 

All three are getting their fair share of "bashing" I think. 

But what was Axl supposed to do? fire Fortus and Frank after being in the band for 10 years (Frank) and 16 years (Richard)? honestly, that just doesn't sound very Axl to me at all.

He offered DJ to still be a part of the current line up even after he knew Slash was coming back. I prefer Izzy and Steven myself and I think it's fucked Steven only got to play 1 or 2 tunes a show.

But Axl seems to be very loyal to his employees and firing them will technically be a shitty, shitty move. He offered Izzy to be a part of it but without firing Richard cause he just can't do that.

The available spots weren't for a drummer and rhythm guitar player, it was for a bass player and lead. No matter how much we prefer the old line up. It's still Axl's Guns N' Roses. He is satisfied with Richard and Frank so why would he fire them? and Mellisa is needed for the Chinese material as it includes synths and Pitman got fired cause he had a big mouth. It's still new Guns plus Slash and Duff.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 4

Why does it have a have be viewed as firing them? It's not firing them at all to say that after all these years he wanted to put the original version of GnR back together for a tour. If they can't understand that then they're not very good friends. 

Fortus and Frank have had a great run with Axl's band. It was the right time to step aside and let Real Guns N Roses happen. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Why does it have a have be viewed as firing them? It's not firing them at all to say that after all these years he wanted to put the original version of GnR back together for a tour. If they can't understand that then they're not very good friends. 

Fortus and Frank have had a great run with Axl's band. It was the right time to step aside and let Real Guns N Roses happen. 

Well... cause there is no other word to describe it. They were hired to do a job, they get paid for it, Axl is satisfied with their playing. It will be firing them. Besides, how do we know Axl wanted to put the original version of Gn'R back together? I don't think he wants that.

He seems to be really content of having this line up.

There's a difference between what we want and what Axl wants. It's possible he prefers Frank over Steven, and Richard over Izzy. But even if he didn't, he won't just fire them for no reason, especially if he's satisfied with their work.

I really don't think Axl's goal was to fully reunite with old Guns, and have that line up as he offered DJ to stay after he knew Slash was coming back. The plan was never to reunite the original 5, just to replace Bumble and Tommy which he did.

If DJ agreed to Axl's offer to stay, the set up would still have been 3 guitar players instead of just Slash and Fortus.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If They do like wht You said, Axl didnt fired Them N' let Izzy N' Adler play for couple of show, Fans probably want more N' Richard Ferrer will never be able to play again.

Axl is in bad position, Whatever He gonna choose or do, He will get the blame

Edited by SerenityScorp

Q: What's the worst experience you ever had with a fan?

Steven: Hi u/fuck_you_in_the_valley

This one girl, right after a show, I was walking to the bus and this one girl got so excited to see me that she jumped on me and pulled my back out. I had to miss like 10 shows because she hurt my back.

Now We know the cause of Adler's back injury on April show :awesomeface::P

Q: Hey Steven! Love ya, man! What's your favorite GnR song to play?

Steven: Every single one of them. I still play the ones that I recorded the demo tapes I helped write on "Use Your Illusion". At least 12, 13 of those. I'll still practice to those because I love them so much, but obviously, I play em my way, which is the right way.

Jab to the heart for Matt Sorum

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 2

If Axl rates Fortus and Frank so much and is sooo loyal to them after they've been with him for 10 and 16 years, then why doesn't he make them part of the partnership? 

Duff and Slash are back in.

Thats what Izzy wants isn't it? A piece of Axls percentage. And with that goes another piece of Axl's control on the band. 

19 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If Axl rates Fortus and Frank so much and is sooo loyal to them after they've been with him for 10 and 16 years, then why doesn't he make them part of the partnership? 

Duff and Slash are back in.

Thats what Izzy wants isn't it? A piece of Axls percentage. And with that goes another piece of Axl's control on the band. 

When I said loyal, I meant not firing them just cause a lot of fans want the AFD5 back together. Not giving away money when from the start they were not his equals and on salaries.

Duff and Slash are back in, but Fortus is still there and Axl won't fire him. So why would he give Izzy a percentage if the position of a permanent rhythm guitar player is already taken?

I mean... even if the spot was available, Axl tried to cut Izzy's salary in half in the UYI days cause he didn't feel like Izzy deserved as much as Slash and Duff. Not arguing if that was fair or not, but I just don't see Axl giving Izzy a percentage of the earnings.

If Richard left like Bumble and Tommy left, it is my opinion Izzy totally deserves a percentage and to be a partner in Guns. It's his fuckin' band just as much as it's Axl's the way I see it. Even if he wasn't there and didn't invest as much time, his influence on it's success cannot be overstated. But as things stand now, I understand why shit has gone down like this,

My guess is Axl doesn't think he needs Izzy enough to make him a partner or give him a percentage, he is satisfied with Fortus as his rhythm guitar player so he's not gonna bend over backwards just for Izzy to be a part of it. Not when he's set with this line up. A line up that gives him the ability to make the most amount of money and also musically, I think it's good enough for him.

I don't agree with every single thing Axl has done with how he dealt with Izzy and Steven, but I can understand why he chose to operate this way.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1