GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The snippets in between him talking about dolphins he talks about being back in Japan with guns n roses and they totally cut it to shreds ? Did hear him say "the shows dare I say have been magical"

So nice to hear him speak though and such a great cause :wub:

Magical is to 2017 what "tender" was to 2016.  

On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 3:10 PM, KiraMPD said:

She said she had a dream in which she was reading an article titled "GnR singer Axl Rose is the final victim of 2016" :facepalm:

I told her to immediately un-dream that shit.

Strangely enough i had a dream the other night that Axl Rose died days before hes birthday this year. It was an aweful dream!!! ?

12 minutes ago, Mary Cochrane said:

Strangely enough i had a dream the other night that Axl Rose died days before hes birthday this year. It was an aweful dream!!! ?

NO!!! This is too awful a thought..

I had a weird GnR dream not so long ago. It was of a full on riot at the London show, Axl and Slash were in the middle of it all and we just ripped everything up, stole all the beer and then we all followed them into  London - that's when I woke up :lol:

• Like 1

Speaking of dream, last night I had a dream I saw the concert from scopes (dammit because watching them live is probably not going to be possible ??) and I saw Axl has a quite long hair that he could tied it into hair bun and he wears no hat. And god, he's so hot.

I can't believe it I still have some hots on him, he's about my dad's age ?

• Like 1

OMG girls thanks for all slaxl's pics and videos!! I loved the philly's video where He smiles at slash in the crowd! Also love the hat he is wearing and that taco-cat t shirt!! It's really lovely his love for his cats :wub::wub: I'm so happy to see him smiling that way if he is happy I'm happy too!! Can't really wait to see them in June it's a torture this wait :wow: 

• Like 1

... Thanks for your warm welcome ;) ... I really love it here ... I've just read that the animals on his cap during Don't Cry were Shiba Inu dogs, so who knows ... Dogs or cats, it doesn't matter, the audience loved it ... Me too :wub: ...

Edited by Zzuzzu

29 minutes ago, Zzuzzu said:

... Thanks for your warm welcome ;) ... I really love it here ... I've just read that the animals on his cap during Don't Cry were Shiba Inu dogs, so who knows ... Dogs or cats, it doesn't matter, the audience loved it ... Me too :wub: ...

First of all welcome to the thread!!:hug:I love shiba and Akita inu!! They are my favorite dogs :wub:  So glad Axl loves them too!!:)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

First of all welcome to the thread!!:hug:I love shiba and Akita inu!! They are my favorite dogs :wub:  So glad Axl loves them too!!:)

... Thank you/Ďakujem ;) ... Btw, I noticed that you´re from Italy. Is it true that Axl´s favourite holiday destination is PORTOFINO in Italy? It looks more than amazing there :thumbsup:, great Axl´s choice if it´s really like that ...

Edited by Zzuzzu