GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

I want anyone but Slash and Duff by his side.I mean look at him. Axl really seems thrilled to be in that picture. Look that huge smile. He is having the time of his life. Trully a dream come true for him to be in a picture with Baby Metal 

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Yes yes I noticed that too!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: He is so thrilled! I think he shares my thoughts about baby metal :P

11 minutes ago, Padme said:

I want anyone but Slash and Duff by his side.I mean look at him. Axl really seems thrilled to be in that picture. Look that huge smile. He is having the time of his life. Trully a dream come true for him to be in a picture with Baby Metal 

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Yeah, and the little girl on the far left is just pissing her tights she's so excited to be in that picture....:P

11 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

More like, this is th first time Axl doing something like this, He even didnt look grumpy N' hold something for Them

Slash looks hot there

Slash is so hot there :wub: i think Axl isn't very thrilled about the pic but it's nice that he decided to do it as well!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Yes yes I noticed that too!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: He is so thrilled! I think he shares my thoughts about baby metal :P

1 minute ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Yeah, and the little girl on the far left is just pissing her tights she's so excited to be in that picture....:P

His reaction would completely different if we were in that picture, specially with @BlueJean Baby bra size. He would be the happiest man in the face of the earth. Only we can make him happy :D

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Slash trying so hard to seducing Axl

Ahahah true :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: it isn't that hard with Axl though!! He is in love with him yet  ;)

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

His reaction would completely different if we were in that picture, specially with @BlueJean Baby bra size. He would be the happiest man in the face of the earth. Only we can make him happy :D

You can bet on this!! We have to organize a women's thread meeting with him when he comes to Europe ;)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Padme said:

Omg...you are gonna give me hell about them forever...but if we could only get a forum concert together that would be wonderful...too bad it's only a dream :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Omg...you are gonna give me hell about them forever...but if we could only get a forum concert together that would be wonderful...too bad it's only a dream :P

Why only a dream? We can organize a meeting in a particular city where we all would be able to go

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

But Axl always disappear when off stage so its hard for Him to asking date dinner together just Them two

Yes I know..!! But slash is too cold with him on stage so that's why he disappears offstage:P he Has To be more affectionate on stage and then Axl will go out with him ;)

1 minute ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Omg....they did yesterdays last night. Now I'm on the hunt for the video.

What2?

1 minute ago, Nightrain92 said:

Yes I know..!! But slash is too cold with him on stage so that's why he disappears offstage:P he Has To be more affectionate on stage and then Axl will go out with him ;)

Yeah :max:

15 minutes ago, Padme said:

Why only a dream? We can organize a meeting in a particular city where we all would be able to go

This would be great! :hug:

9 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Yeah but I am in the US...but who knows, it's time something went right in my life, maybe I will win the lottery or something. ;)

I hope so!! Or maybe if they return in your city we can visit you ?

• Like 1

@Frey I have noticed how "comfortable" Melissa is with with Axl too. She fancies him :awesomeface:

--------------

Thanks for a great reply. 

I too thought about the whole Yoda situation, it's unfortunate that anything more we learn about Axl's childhood, be it through Tom Zutaut or Axl himself, we will always have a sense of doubt about it because of his involvement with them. 

The thing that strikes me is, as you have mentioned previously, Axl outwright said to RS he heard his stepfather going into his sisters room and felt useless and powerless to do anything about that. His stepfather beat him, brainwashed him and did some really terrifying things ( 90mph down a freeway with eyes shut!! ?). Those are things he says as facts that happened in that interview and I believe those. Is it such a stretch to think the man was capable of taking him to the air museum? It makes me feel a bit ill thinking about it, because the answer for me is it's not much of a stretch at all. 

I have written and then deleted this post about ten times now. :( 

• Like 3