GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

20 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Going to buy lottery tickets today :P

Good luck :P 

19 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Axl Rose after meeting the ladies of the Women's Discussion Thread.....

IMG_0647.png

Ahahah?? I can really see this happening if he will meet us someday :P

2 hours ago, Nightrain92 said:

Hope he wants AFD 5 too even if he doesn't wear the shirt! We have to wait the australian tour to see if he wears it! But after tonight gig I'm more than happy with what we got!:) they  killed tonight :headbang:one of the best shows so far! 

Was Axl in a good mood? I had to miss the show updates as 4 night shifts in a row and I couldn't keep awake. I can't be arsed to trawl the setlist moaners and there's no rasp post (even though I do admit to making those posts myself on occasion :D

Did he talk? 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Was Axl in a good mood? I had to miss the show updates as 4 night shifts in a row and I couldn't keep awake. I can't be arsed to trawl the setlist moaners and there's no rasp post (even though I do admit to making those posts myself on occasion :D

Did he talk? 

Yes he was in a very good mood tonight!!:) this last show thread isn't too bad cause people finally understood that he killed it and there isn't much complaining on it? He thanked Japan for having them there and at the and of SCOM he said to slash "I thought we were friends!" A guy at the show said Axl said that cause slash killed it on the outro solo and I can guarantee it cause watched the entire show! The band was so tight and there was a good interaction between the big three!:) 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nightrain92 said:

Yes he was in a very good mood tonight!!:) this last show thread isn't too bad cause people finally understood that he killed it and there isn't much complaining on it? He thanked Japan for having them there and at the and of SCOM he said to slash "I thought we were friends!" A guy at the show said Axl said that cause slash killed it on the outro solo and I can guarantee it cause watched the entire show! The band was so tight and there was a good interaction between the big three!:) 

I want to watch this!

5 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Yea, I pointed it out in show thread. I heard Axl said it while I was typing and then I looked at the scopes on my phone so I couldn't tell who he said it to but I saw Axl looked at Slash and I said it again "I guess he said it to Slash" in show thread but everyone looked like ignore it and still questioning what was it for, anyway... 

Edited by tifalucis
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Thank you for that. Gingersnap is doing great :) 

1 minute ago, tifalucis said:

Yea, I pointed it out in show thread. I heard Axl said it while I was typing and then I looked at the scopes on my phone so I couldn't tell who he said it to but I saw Axl looked at Slash and I said it again in show thread but everyone looked like ignore it, anyway... 

Yeah I heard it too during the live stream but was dark and blurry couldn't tell to who he was saying this.. I think we have to wait a Good quality video to know... In the show thread are too busy to say bullshits to care about Slaxl moments like us :P

Just now, Nightrain92 said:

Yeah I heard it too during the live stream but was dark and blurry couldn't tell to who he was saying this.. I think we have to wait a Good quality video to know... In the show thread are too busy to say bullshits to care about Slaxl moments like us :P

We're totally in need of recap of that particular sentence :P 

5 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

We're totally in need of recap of that particular sentence :P 

Yes definitely!! 

as soon as someone found the video please post it here! ;)

7 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Yeah right...like making him think Erin who??? :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I was thinking the same thing :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

Yea, I pointed it out in show thread. I heard Axl said it while I was typing and then I looked at the scopes on my phone so I couldn't tell who he said it to but I saw Axl looked at Slash and I said it again in show thread but everyone looked like ignore it, anyway... 

i couldnt find it :wacko:

4 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Love it :wub: which song is this? I can't hear well in the video 

I don't know either.  Going to have to devote some serious time to YouTube after this show.  There was a new thing (or at least I don't remember) during Sorry where Axl got the crowd waving back and forth.