Jump to content
Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

So we finally have a pic of Axl, Slash and Duff together....

C3VL96ZWAAAf6DV.jpg

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

C3VQPc7XUAADPRk.jpg

I love this pic and I'm happy we got it but It would be 1k times better if there were slash and duff near Axl instead of Melissa and dizzy!!:lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the new band picture, Babymetal :awesomeface::rofl-lol:

And Melissa sure is very comfortable with Axl judging by the way she's always clinging to him or jumping him...

 

On 25.1.2017 at 10:13 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Frey What is your gut feeling about the whole Tom Zutaut thing? I have been thinking about it a bit today and wasn't going to post about it, but I decided to because, I believe him.

I also believe the whole story of Axl thought he saw a crow take away Slash's soul. i think I already posted about believing that, as I said before, it can play on your mind when you see something as traumatic as someone turning blue in front of you.

I believe the other thing he said too, as disturbing as that is and as much as he shouldn't have told the BBC in such a way. 

My gut feels really conflicted on what to think and believe, but I have to say, going by nothing but gut feeling... Tom Zutaut just doesn't strike me as a malicious or nasty guy. He always came across like a really nice, kind-hearted dude to me. And he did seem a bit sad/disturbed when he talked about this in the documentary. I just can't figure out why he'd be lying about this and so I guess I probably believe him too, yeah.

One option that I haven't seen brought up yet is that Zutaut is telling the truth (as in Axl did actually tell him that story), but nothing like this ever happened in reality. It's possible I guess that the whole thing is one of Axl's "recovered memories", and therefore most likely bullshit. There were so many of these cases in the early 90s where asshole "therapists" made their patients "remember" abuse that never happened (lots of people suddenly had memories of being the victims of satanic ritual abuse during the course of the "satanic panic" for example). Suzy London, Yoda and friends are some of the biggest frauds on the planet and pulling something like that definitely wouldn't have been beneath them. At some point in this thread we were discussing if the awful "kidnapped and raped as a baby"-story was even real or if it was just Suzy/Yoda messing with Axl's mind, and that Zutaut story could probably be viewed from that angle as well. But I don't wanna be the guy who researches if Lafayette actually has/had an airforce museum.

As for the crow thing, yeah I believe it too. I thought it was bullshit at first, but your thoughts on the matter actually convinced me otherwise. Up until you pointed it out back then, I hadn't actually considered the kind of traumatic impact watching someone you love die in front of you has/can have. This kind of thing is incredibly tough on anyone, but on someone who's already not all that mentally stable in the first place (not to mention involved in all kinds of esotheric nonsense)... yeah.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ota said:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sebastian-bach-axl-rose-has-never-had-plastic-surgery-or-botox/

 

He never had wrinkles. My mother in law is 74 years old and has no wrinkles and no botox or plastic surgery.

Does anyone know the real date of this interview? Thinking about the quote from Sebastians book, about the experience in the helicopter, which could have been shortly before this interview, it's kind of interesting, that he doesn't really answer how Axl's doing.

TV Guide: How's the tour going with GUNS N' ROSES? How's Axl? [This Q&A was conducted prior to Rose's June 27 arrest in Stockholm.]

Bach: "He's getting the album out. [People] don't know the work it takes. And Axl, when he disappears, all he's trying to do is make something incredible. There's no big mystery to it. He's trying to make an album that can bear the name GUNS N' ROSES. I've heard a lot of the music, and it's incredible. And you know, I'm telling the world, the man has never had plastic surgery or Botox. When I read that, it's aggravating, 'cause I'm his friend. That's the way he looks. He looks young, dude! It's so crazy all the [stuff] that's said about him."

Also the arrest in Stockholm makes a lot of sense, if Axl was still affected by the show in Donnington.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Frey Grissom Air Museum is located in Peru, Indiana which is about an hour away from Lafayette so it is totally possible that what Axl told Zutaut was the truth. Being an hour away at a military museum would have given his Step-Father ample opportunity to hurt him with enough of an alibi to make Axl look like a liar. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

I love this pic and I'm happy we got it but It would be 1k times better if there were slash and duff near Axl instead of Melissa and dizzy!!:lol:

I want anyone but Slash and Duff by his side.I mean look at him. Axl really seems thrilled to be in that picture. Look that huge smile. He is having the time of his life. Trully a dream come true for him to be in a picture with Baby Metal 

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Edited by Padme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

So we finally have a pic of Axl, Slash and Duff together....

C3VL96ZWAAAf6DV.jpg

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

C3VQPc7XUAADPRk.jpg

More like, this is th first time Axl doing something like this, He even didnt look grumpy N' hold something for Them

 

Slash looks hot there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Frey said:

Thanks for the new band picture, Babymetal :awesomeface::rofl-lol:

 

Right! I didnt realize! XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Padme said:

I want anyone but Slash and Duff by his side.I mean look at him. Axl really seems thrilled to be in that picture. Look that huge smile. He is having the time of his life. Trully a dream come true for him to be in a picture with Baby Metal 

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Yes yes I noticed that too!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: He is so thrilled! I think he shares my thoughts about baby metal :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Padme said:

I want anyone but Slash and Duff by his side.I mean look at him. Axl really seems thrilled to be in that picture. Look that huge smile. He is having the time of his life. Trully a dream come true for him to be in a picture with Baby Metal 

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Yeah, and the little girl on the far left is just pissing her tights she's so excited to be in that picture....:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

More like, this is th first time Axl doing something like this, He even didnt look grumpy N' hold something for Them

 

Slash looks hot there

Slash is so hot there :wub: i think Axl isn't very thrilled about the pic but it's nice that he decided to do it as well!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Yes yes I noticed that too!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: He is so thrilled! I think he shares my thoughts about baby metal :P

 

1 minute ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Yeah, and the little girl on the far left is just pissing her tights she's so excited to be in that picture....:P

His reaction would completely different if we were in that picture, specially with @BlueJean Baby bra size. He would be the happiest man in the face of the earth. Only we can make him happy :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nightrain92 said:

Slash is so hot there :wub: i think Axl isn't very thrilled about the pic but it's nice that he decided to do it as well!

Slash trying so hard to seducing Axl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Slash trying so hard to seducing Axl

Ahahah true :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: it isn't that hard with Axl though!! He is in love with him yet  ;)

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

 

His reaction would completely different if we were in that picture, specially with @BlueJean Baby bra size. He would be the happiest man in the face of the earth. Only we can make him happy :D

You can bet on this!! We have to organize a women's thread meeting with him when he comes to Europe ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Padme said:

 

His reaction would completely different if we were in that picture, specially with @BlueJean Baby bra size. He would be the happiest man in the face of the earth. Only we can make him happy :D

Omg...you are gonna give me hell about them forever...but if we could only get a forum concert together that would be wonderful...too bad it's only a dream :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Ahahah true :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: it isn't that hard with Axl though!! He is in love with him yet  ;)

But Axl always disappear when off stage so its hard for Him to asking date dinner together just Them two

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Omg...you are gonna give me hell about them forever...but if we could only get a forum concert together that would be wonderful...too bad it's only a dream :P

Why only a dream? We can organize a meeting in a particular city where we all would be able to go

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Padme said:

Why only a dream? We can organize a meeting in a particular city where we all would be able to go

Yeah but I am in the US...but who knows, it's time something went right in my life, maybe I will win the lottery or something. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlueJean Baby said:

Yeah but I am in the US...but who knows, it's time something went right in my life, maybe I will win the lottery or something. ;)

The meeting could be at some point. Don't worry ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Padme said:

The meeting could be at some point. Don't worry ;)

Would be great, been waiting 30 years to see GNR...thinking positively, we would have a blast....not sure even Axl could handle all of us on here, we are a pretty wild bunch :P

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

But Axl always disappear when off stage so its hard for Him to asking date dinner together just Them two

Yes I know..!! But slash is too cold with him on stage so that's why he disappears offstage:P he Has To be more affectionate on stage and then Axl will go out with him ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Omg....they did yesterdays last night. Now I'm on the hunt for the video.

What2?

1 minute ago, Nightrain92 said:

Yes I know..!! But slash is too cold with him on stage so that's why he disappears offstage:P he Has To be more affectionate on stage and then Axl will go out with him ;)

Yeah :max:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Padme said:

Why only a dream? We can organize a meeting in a particular city where we all would be able to go

This would be great! :hug:

 

9 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Yeah but I am in the US...but who knows, it's time something went right in my life, maybe I will win the lottery or something. ;)

I hope so!! Or maybe if they return in your city we can visit you ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

This would be great! :hug:

 

I hope so!! Or maybe if they return in your city we can visit you ?

Going to buy lottery tickets today :P

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×