GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

36 minutes ago, money honey said:

Oh that really sucks! Sympathy. 

If they put a shamrock or leprechaun on the Ireland logo it will be cringe-y!! But an Irish flag would be boring. I wasn't impressed with the samurai sword on the Japan logo. Cliche!

Jaysus. Thanks for pointing that out. 

Serpentine forever!

Its lame how little effort they made in South America with the merch. Really lame. I was expecting much better for them. They should do the same for all fans or else it looks like they don't give a fuck about SA compared to Japan and US. 

Last time I went to see Axl's band they had UK themed t shirts, the flag!! :max: 

• Like 2

On 1/29/2017 at 6:22 AM, Padme said:

Why only a dream? We can organize a meeting in a particular city where we all would be able to go

That's a great idea. Why don't all of you meet up in Cali. I'm about 30mins from his house. He might be willing to do it if it's close to home.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I know what You did there Axl :rolleyes:

Am I the only one who want Them to record N' post what Theyre doin' in a plane? :max:

It would be :wow:  Just think of the first time they got on the plane and had to figure out who sat by who:

1. Meegan next to  Axl ....nope

2. Slash and Axl .....obviously

3. Slash, Meegan and Axl together......awkward 

4. Beta and Slash....no

5. Dizzy trying not to look at Susan's boobs

6 Richard and Kat....probably not allowed

7. Beta, Slash and Axl..... I'd pay money to see that

8.  Melissa and anyone.... God blesss em 

They should livestream it.  :popcorn:

• Like 4

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Slash deserves Melaxl. He's been ignoring our Ginger for too long.  But-- how cool is it to see Axl so happy?  Even if it is with someone who kind of reminds me of a smurf.  

That's funny that you said, saw a pic Richard posted last night with Melissa and Dizzy in it and he called her Blue...:P

4 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

That's funny that you said, saw a pic Richard posted last night with Melissa and Dizzy in it and he called her Blue...:P

My kids watched that Smurf movie on repeat for about a year so the first time I saw her  I was like "omg I'm seeing them in GNR".   

Edited by Fansince88
Typo
  • Like 2

Just now, Fansince88 said:

My kids watched that Smurf movie on repeat for about a year so the first time I saw her I thought I was like "omg I'm seeing them in GNR".   

Yeah my son loved the Smurfs. After me and his dad split, we didn't hear from him for about two years and he called one day. My son told him he didn't want him that he wanted a Blue Daddy....he swore I had told my son to say that...lol :P

4 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Not sure what happened in Japan, but Axl sure was smiling a lot :P

Maybe he's been reading the Women's thread...:rofl-lol:

• Like 1