GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Am I the only one who finds Duff's shirt funny? He wore it just for the lulz, this retweet proves it, shame on him for not knowing :rofl-lol:

And speaking about Duff... He has to be reading women's thread and that part where we were all praising Izzy's fashion skills, right? Otherwise why on earth is he dress up like Izzy on last night's show?

• Like 1

Did Duff change the decal on his bass?  I noticed it in Japan too. It looks like the Prince one  is gone, but I haven't been able to find a picture clear enough for this new one.   Maybe it's just my old eyesight   

And that rain......

Edited by Fansince88
Misspelling
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Just like the current lineup ?

OMG:rofl-lol:??

42 minutes ago, dgnr said:

And speaking about Duff... He has to be reading women's thread and that part where we were all praising Izzy's fashion skills, right? Otherwise why on earth is he dress up like Izzy on last night's show?

Look at those two copycats. :lol:

Not as cool and handsome as Izzy but nice try though. 4/10.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Am I the only one who finds Duff's shirt funny? He wore it just for the lulz, this retweet proves it, shame on him for not knowing :rofl-lol:

Dudeeeeee Seriously! I thought He was Izzy!! Whats wrong with 4tus N' Duff?????? Maybe Duff trying to be recognized \

A8eTiRgCQAAHLSl.jpg

Omg! :rofl-lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, dgnr said:

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Dudeeeeee Seriously! I thought He was Izzy!! Whats wrong with 4tus N' Duff?????? Maybe Duff trying to be recognized \

A8eTiRgCQAAHLSl.jpg

Omg! :rofl-lol:

Coolness and style comparison is on! Duff as Duff alone is not doing bad at all. Real nice. But in comparison with Izzy ... Sorry, Duff! :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Do you think we could set up a MyGNRForum Happy Birthday Axl Women's Thread and put all our birthday wishes there? I don't mind using my twitter account to put a link there to the thread. I'm not working right now, so I have time to work on it. I know for a fact that Del reads my tweets because he's liked some and retweeted some, usually pretty quick too, so maybe if I sent him something asking him to make sure Axl sees it, he would help?? I think that since this would be for his birthday a separate thread would be better so he only would see birthday stuff.  Just an idea, I'm open to suggestions and willing to help however you ladies wan to proceed.  ;););)

That's an awesome idea, I think you should put it together and all of us can send our wishes to Axl. That would be really sweet.

12 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That billboard is really odd. All the others have said 'Patience' or 'Welcome To The Jungle' on them for shows. 

I just found out elsewhere that the billboard has been up on Sunset Blvd for like 2 weeks already. I posted in the other thread that if it is about a new album then, why haven't we seen more bilboards in other places? So far just in L.A. :question: I don't they put a billboard there just for the hell of it :shrugs:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

I just found out elsewhere that the billboard has been up on Sunset Blvd for like 2 weeks already. I posted in the other thread that if it is about a new album then, why haven't we seen more bilboards in other places? So far just in L.A. :question: I don't they put a billboard there just for the hell of it :shrugs:

Yep I think something's coming...just too odd not to be ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Padme said:

It's really bugging the hell out of me to be honest. I don't think it's anything to do with  a new album either, they would've let some strong rumours circulate about that by now. 

What are they up to?? I hate surprises :max:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's really bugging the hell out of me to be honest. I don't think it's anything to do with  a new album either, they would've let some strong rumours circulate about that by now. 

What are they up to?? I hate surprises :max:

Whoever comes up with these billboards/ hints is a mad, evi genius. My crazy guess is something at Canters with the five original, and yes I know that is absolutely ridiculous, but I too hate surprises so I have to come up with something.  

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Whoever comes up with these billboards/ hints is a mad, evi genius. My crazy guess is something at Canters with the five original, and yes I know that is absolutely ridiculous, but I too hate surprises so I have to come up with something.  

Out of likes

15 hours ago, dgnr said:

I wonder if Duff is trying to sending a message to Iz (?) this outfit is not Duff-like at all.

4 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

It's funny you say that, I went to Canters last night and had dinner in the official GnR booth. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, just the usual book for sale. What billboard is everyone talking about? I'm lost here, didn't see it. Ok scratch that, just saw the billboard. Not sure of the meaning but guessing a show in LA. If that is true, they're killing me. I bought The Gorge because I thought no LA show. I'm going broke.

Edited by Ubukitty
Add to thread
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Funny you say that, my first thought was maybe they'll turn the strip into some kind of shrine. Have that cool museum again and do something at Canters. 

18 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

That's an awesome idea, I think you should put it together and all of us can send our wishes to Axl. That would be really sweet.

OK so far only one person has said anything about the Happy Birthday thread idea. Please let me know if you want to participate and I will make sure mods are ok with it and will set it up so you can post your birthday wishes.

Or if you have better ideas please post them.

Running out of time, his birthday is Monday. :shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

• Like 1