GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, nonok said:

Didn't Axl give the dinosaur toy from Estranged to Slash? Maybe that's where the inside joke originates from.

Wishes aside, next on my need-to-know list is what Slash gave Axl for his birthday. Let the theories begin. :lol:

Yes, that must be it. A private inside joke between soulmates who love each other to death. No matter what Slash tries to emphasize. It's love.

15 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Did you guys already send your messages to duff? If you want I can screen shot the messages that were merged here and throw together a quick video for @BlueJean Baby to tweet Duff & Susan for his Bday. That way he's not left out.

Oh yes, please. Thanks!

I still have to post Axl....

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@BlueJean Baby WE all encouraged you to make that thread so WE should all be in trouble, not just you :hug:

I know that, but I did it. So I get the blame, it's ok I'm a big girl, I can take it. Let me know if the video gets put together and I can give You my email to send it to so it's not on the forum. ;)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Alright, I may be late to the party, but it's still Duff's birthday where I am, so Happy birthday Duff :duff::wub:rock4:headbang:rock3fest42.gifmusik01.gif

duffbday3_zpsfg2fkah7.gif

LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOL!

Fuck me. The OG's are slowly but surely coming back. Thank you Jesus!?

Sunday Funday! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Ok I went back and got the messages that were merged here (Got yours too, @Andy14) I'll go work on the video now. :)

Oh, please, no, I don't want my posts to be sent to anyone from the band. I'm posting it here just for you and because I like making fun of the guys we like, that's all...I'd be glad if it could stay so. Thank you for respecting it :hug:

• Like 1

Just now, Andy14 said:

Oh, please, no, I don't want my posts to be sent to anyone from the band. I'm posting it here just for you and because I like making fun of the guys we like, that's all...I'd be glad if it could stay so. Thank you for respecting it :hug:

Ok, No problem. :)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I sent him a happy birthday on twitter. It's up to you guys if you want to do that. Just nothing on the forum, please, I have already been in trouble once today and promised not to do anything without permission again. 

What happened to the Duff Happy Birthday thread? Do we wish him HB on his personal twitter. I'm kinda lost, have been busy.

3 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

What happened to the Duff Happy Birthday thread? Do we wish him HB on his personal twitter. I'm kinda lost, have been busy.

It was removed because I did not get permission for it, all posts were merged into here. Kris is making a screenshot video of those posts and I will tweet it to Duff. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, BlueJean Baby said:

It was removed because I did not get permission for it, all posts were merged into here. Kris is making a screenshot video of those posts and I will tweet it to Duff. :lol:

Aww that sucks, I encouraged it and I feel so bad now. Can we still keep Axl's b-day thread up? So no need to wish him another HB because it was merged here already. Maybe I will still tweet him. So sorry @BlueJeanBaby

15 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

Aww that sucks, I encouraged it and I feel so bad now. Can we still keep Axl's b-day thread up? So no need to wish him another HB because it was merged here already. Maybe I will still tweet him. So sorry @BlueJeanBaby

Axl's thread is still ok, I had permission for it. Already tweeted link to Axl and Del for it, so hopefully he reads it.

Feel so bad about Duff's, but life goes on, we will send him the video. I feel like puking, why was I born being too sweet (especially to men) and overly sensitive :wacko:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl's entourage is so vast he has an A and B party :wacko:

And there are still random Lebeis's in the other credits! That family must be set for generations to come.

Slash has two staff :lol:

The B party is for the rest of the band apart from the "big 3" (B stands for "band"). But still the A (Axl) party is big :lol:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Axl's thread is still ok, I had permission for it. Already tweeted link to Axl and Del for it, so hopefully he reads it.

Feel so bad about Duff's, but life goes on, we will send him the video. I feel like puking, why was I born being too sweet (especially to men) and overly sensitive :wacko:

Don't be upset. You had good intentions and we all encouraged you so it's not your fault. I'm sure things will be fine. :hug: Video is exporting right now, says 20 minutes left so I'll email you the link when it's done. :)