GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Don't be upset. You had good intentions and we all encouraged you so it's not your fault. I'm sure things will be fine. :hug: Video is exporting right now, says 20 minutes left so I'll email you the link when it's done. :)

thanks...no worries, been like this for my whole life, it's not easy being me.... I'll survive. :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The B party is for the rest of the band apart from the "big 3" (B stands for "band"). But still the A (Axl) party is big :lol:

But the B party are still essentially Axl's staff though :lol:

There are people I've seen them Mentioning on twitter or Instagram that aren't on there, so there's even more!!  

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

But the B party are still essentially Axl's staff though :lol:

There are people I've seen them Mentioning on twitter or Instagram that aren't on there, so there's even more!!  

Del, Kat and the tour manager are supposedly for the whole band - I don't know about the TB "assistant".

Yes, there must be more (for example Axl's security is not listed) and who knows how many others.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Axl's thread is still ok, I had permission for it. Already tweeted link to Axl and Del for it, so hopefully he reads it.

Feel so bad about Duff's, but life goes on, we will send him the video. I feel like puking, why was I born being too sweet (especially to men) and overly sensitive :wacko:

Being too sweet isn't possible, we need more of that in this world. Stay exactly as you are. I've noticed the older I get the more sensitive I get too, or I can blame it on Menopause! :rofl-lol: Either way don't beat yourself up about it, we all love you here and they will still get their birthday wishes. Stay true to yourself.

12 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Feel so bad about Duff's, but life goes on, we will send him the video. I feel like puking, why was I born being too sweet (especially to men) and overly sensitive :wacko:

You had the best of intentions and it was a lovely idea, I still do not understand why it was removed but don't feel bad not your fault.

9 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

So the main D&N has a happy bday Duff thread. Did that person ask permission? I assume that will get deleted cause that would not be fair. :/ 

I with you on this.

32 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

Being too sweet isn't possible, we need more of that in this world. Stay exactly as you are. I've noticed the older I get the more sensitive I get too, or I can blame it on Menopause! :rofl-lol: Either way don't beat yourself up about it, we all love you here and they will still get their birthday wishes. Stay true to yourself.

Reminds me of Axl's rant about tried being nice and it ends up fuckin' me right up the ass....that is me...:P

Just had a rough week, all started a few days ago with my son texting in the middle of the night that his dad, the abusive ex that tried to murder me twice is back in Atlanta...he does not know I am here, but he knows where my mom's house is...:wacko:

Just now, BlueJean Baby said:

@Kris_1989 got video on email it won't open??

There was an error when youtube processed the video and it cut off the last half of the video and messages. I'm reuploading it now, sorry! Should be done in like 2 minutes tops.

37 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Girls I knew I had already seen that gif that slash posted today for Axl he posted the same gif for meega' birthday! Coincidence? I no think so!!

awwwww, really, awwwww :wub::wub::wub: That find of yours was legen — wait for it — dary! See, Slash, it would be better if you actually posted a pic of Axl, this way you're only give yourself up :P This was like the cutest thing ever, the Slaxl is real :drool:

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

awwwww, really, awwwww :wub::wub::wub: That find of yours was legen — wait for it — dary! See, Slash, it would be better if you actually posted a pic of Axl, this way you're only give yourself up :P This was like the cutest thing ever, the Slaxl is real :drool:

But won't Meegan get jealous or suspicious when she sees it? :lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I see what you did with the how I met your mother quote :awesomeface: love it too:):) yes it is so cute! :wub: As I said I was a bit disappointed but as soon as I saw it I remembered meegan's birthday post cause it was so weird ? I'm so happy right now I knew there was something between them and this post confirms it no matter how slash is trying hard to not show his feelings ??

• Like 1