GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

On 3. 2. 2017 at 7:16 PM, Frey said:

You guys are missing out.

There was a time (:lol:) when @Andy14 and @Lumikki (and some other people maybe) produced tons of hilarious gifs and pictures and stuff.

The first 400 pages of this thread are well worth reading :awesomeface:

On 3. 2. 2017 at 7:33 PM, dgnr said:

This is so true, miss those glorious days, but those two betrayed the women's thread sisterhood and abandoned us :cry: 

I had something very important to do :ph34r:, but never abandoned you :max:. From now on I'll be here more again :devilshades:

On 3. 2. 2017 at 9:58 PM, Lumikki said:

I just posted here two days ago or so :lol:  And I get the feeling @Andy14 will be more active again from now on too :ph34r:

Maybe :smiley-confused2:

On 4. 2. 2017 at 2:49 AM, killuridols said:

There Was A Time when original Women's Thread ruled the world.... Gotta pray for the comeback of the classic lineup :lol:

Awww :wub:, good ol' times. Bring it back :headbang:

2 hours ago, Jane M. said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOL!

Fuck me. The OG's are slowly but surely coming back. Thank you Jesus!?

Sunday Funday! 

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That little Izzy Birthday song :lol:

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

It was removed because I did not get permission for it, all posts were merged into here. Kris is making a screenshot video of those posts and I will tweet it to Duff. :lol:

Thank you girls! Izzy may have a little birthday song for Axl as well :ph34r:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Don't show this pic to Slash! :nervous:

He's sucking out Fortus brain:lol: 

9 hours ago, Andy14 said:

In the meanwhile:

duffaxl_zpsz2bjilv3.gif

What does he say there?

4 hours ago, nonok said:

Didn't Axl give the dinosaur toy from Estranged to Slash? Maybe that's where the inside joke originates from.

Yeah. When I saw the gif I thought of that immediately and I'm not disappointed at what he posted.

These guys are 50 years old and I think most of us here are adults past 30 or 40. Expecting him to post hearts and rainbows is ridiculous and immature, IMO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, traciij said:

Dare I say you make one for Axl That is better than just the HB Board!

I could if you guys want but I think @BlueJean Baby already sent Del and Axl the birthday thread link.

But next time *cough*Izzysbirthday*cough* so the Admin's don't get upset you guys can just PM me your Bday messages and I'll make a video for one of us to send. That way we wont have to have separate threads or deal with the trolls that want to be party poopers. :)

• Like 4

Just now, Kris_1989 said:

I could if you guys want but I think @BlueJean Baby already sent Del and Axl the birthday thread link.

But next time *cough*Izzysbirthday*cough* so the Admin's don't get upset you guys can just PM me your Bday messages and I'll make a video for one of us to send. That way we wont have to have separate threads or deal with the trolls that want to be party poopers. :)

Great plan. I sent it this morning when things got a little sketchy and Duff's got merged, but no idea if they read it yet. If you have time, that would be great and I can send another message. :P

5 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Great plan. I sent it this morning when things got a little sketchy and Duff's got merged, but no idea if they read it yet. If you have time, that would be great and I can send another message. :P

I just looked at the thread and with all the memes and gifs in there I don't think I could get it all done before his Bday is over with. Sorry, I promise next time I will! :)

Slash tweeted happy birthday to Axl again with the quote to his Twitter account  this time:) :wub:

we get it slash that you are so happy for his birthday and we are glad you read this thread and quoted him :P

sorry girls this is from last year I didn't see the date! In Italy we say #mainagioia translation never a joy :P

Edited by Nightrain92

4 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Slash tweeted happy birthday to Axl again with the quote to his Twitter account  this time:) :wub:

we get it slash that you are so happy for his birthday and we are glad you read this thread and quoted him :P

That is from 2015 :rolleyes:

On 3/2/2017 at 6:16 PM, Frey said:

You guys are missing out.

There was a time (:lol:) when @Andy14 and @Lumikki (and some other people maybe) produced tons of hilarious gifs and pictures and stuff.

The first 400 pages of this thread are well worth reading :awesomeface:

"There was a time..." Like, last August,  which is when I joined (though I was shy for a while and just lurked lol) and I remember the good old days of Lumikki, Andy, and others whose names I've forgotten but don't seem to be here any more. Time moves fast in the Women's thread!!