GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

11 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I just went there... Some are butthurt, some are saying it's interesting and praising their friendship :popcorn:

And, well, this was there, in the fuckin AC/DC forum  :smiley-confused2: RUN!

Slashvsangus.gif

GTFOOH:rofl-lol:

That has to be someone from here trolling AC/DC fans.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Somebody need to snoop Their forum for Us, I'm curious :ph34r:

Whenever I think of Angus walking onto the plane, I hear that Peter Gabriel song Solsbury Hill and the line "Son, he said, grab your things I've come to take you home".  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Whenever I think of Angus walking onto the plane, I hear that Peter Gabriel song Solsbury Hill and the line "Son, he said, grab your things I've come to take you home".  

Out of likes :rofl-lol:

Slash!!! Do something!!!

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I had a look at the thread. Those are all AC/DC fans posting in it haha!! I remember them all from when I spied there before Lisbon :ph34r:

They read here. :lol:

Of all the threads in this forum N' They choose this thread? :thumbsup:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Yes, I know about the gif, I saw it earlier today. I was hoping nobody else would find it haha. :nervous:

We have an acdc spy in here :max:

I should make a gif of Angus bitching about acdc fans :ph34r:

Yaz! Pleeeaaasssseee :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

On 8. 2. 2017 at 6:21 PM, killuridols said:

Hi and welcome :)

We've talked something about that pages ago, when someone posted about Tom Zutaut revealing something Axl never mentioned before, which is that his father used to abuse him in some public restrooms in Indiana.

I wish I could point you to the exact page where this was discussed but conclusions were somewhat similar to what you're saying here.

It's really hard to say if he was dreaming or led by hypnosis to believe something that never happened. I always had doubts with what he said about being raped at 2 years old by his real father. Specially because most babies who have this atrocity happening to them usually die or are left terribly injured and if this really happened to him, there's no way he didnt end up in a hospital and at the hospital they should have denounced the parents. But then again, this is the 60's we're talking about and things may have been totally different to what they are now.

:shrugs:

I believe, because Axl said in interview Rolling Stones and Musician Magazine:

My parents had always said something really tragic and dark and ugly happened. They wouldn't say what happened –– they always just freaked out whenever anything was mentioned about my real father.

All these relatives knew little pieces of this puzzle, and nobody helped me with shit. I'm angry about that. I can't sit and think about Uncle So-and-So and enjoy it much. And if you're talking with any of these people, they try to get you to just tolerate it and take things back to the way they were: "Let's not get it public." My family did everything they could, thinking they were doing what was right, to bury it all. My stepfather was just adamant that he was going to protect Mom and himself: "Your real father does not get brought up." And he was also trying to cover his own tracks for what he did.

I have a lot of corroboration from people who knew something horrible happened. Even now I could talk about it with my grandmother and she'd nod her head yes, but would not talk about it.

18 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Here are a few more:

FB_IMG_1486605356020.jpg

FB_IMG_1486605344113.jpg

FB_IMG_1486605292396.jpg

FB_IMG_1486605192950.jpg

FB_IMG_1486605237937.jpg

Never saw these before. Too yummy. Man this thread has been awesome for Axl pics lately. :wub::wub::wub:

17 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

For @Jane M. 

FB_IMG_1486608047840.jpg

Tee hee! Do you still love him as much after seeing this silly pic @Jane M.? (I'm joking - I know your love is eternal. :heart:)

17 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Duff is so funny..he has "corrected" many a posts! He is very aware of his tweets and wants them mistake free. :D love ya Duff!!!

Yeah Duff has an education now and is very conscious of writing well. Though I wasn't impressed by his most recent article - I forget the name of the website he writes for at the moment - it was a bit all over the place and not well argued. I would love to see Duff writing for a proper music magazine. That's something he can write about very well. My favourite parts of his autobiography are when he talks about how the songs on AFD were written, the band's song writing process at the time is so fascinating. Duff is awesome. Just not that sexy. Compared to the others anyway. OK I'll stop now for fear of :bitchfight:

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Cool, Angus hasn't forgotten Axl. I would sell my GnR tickets to see Axl fronted AC/DC again ?

Hope theyre planning a new album, Axl and Angus. 

@MillionsOfSpiders I thought we were on the same page, being from the "islands" and all!! How could you! Seriously, we don't want to lose our boy to AC/DC and jeopardise the chances of new music from GNR for the next few years (or forever...). 

4 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Brilliant! But again, I can't joke about losing Axl to AC/DC. It makes me too scared that it might actually happen.

Though on the personal side, I'm happy that Axl has someone (even) older and experienced in the rock'n'roll life to (hopefully) advise him and be a mentor. Poor Axl sorely lacked decent mentors in his younger life. :(

PS. As I wrote this, I knocked over a glass of prosecco and shattered the glass as well as spilling all that good alcohol... I feel very rock'n'roll now. :headbang:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I would feel really comfortable around Duff --- even though he is, in fact, a total stranger.  I would do that really-nervous-so-I'm-not-going-to-stop-talking thing and end up telling the poor guy my life story until security dragged me away.  

If it was Axl, I'd be thinking  "Don't piss him off. Dont piss him off.  Dont' piss him off" so I'd just stand there terrified to even blink.  However, if the nerves were really bad and a picture was involved I might just scream "SMILE goddamn it!!!!"   

Lol...ikr! I would probably do the whole auntie cheek squeeze and be like "Come on Gingersnap let me see the sweet smile"

• Like 1