GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What's wrong with that @SerenityScorp

I bet Axl would kick Fortus out quicker than lager turns to piss for Angus.

Slash and Angus combo would be interesting but imagine a Angus and Izzy combo :drool:

I think Angus would like Izzys playing style

Angus can't join as permanet member. AC/DC fans would find it really weird, even wrong. Slash is the GN'R lead guitar, period. And the way GN'R operates is not for Angus. Can you imagine poor grampa sharing the stage all the time with Smurfette?  Grampa playing The Seeker? Gampa with TB as the band managers? Grampa dealing 24/7 with Axl's cringe worthy entourage? :no:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What's wrong with that @SerenityScorp

I bet Axl would kick Fortus out quicker than lager turns to piss for Angus.

Slash and Angus combo would be interesting but imagine a Angus and Izzy combo :drool:

I think Angus would like Izzys playing style

I dunno if Slash would like to be rythm Guitarist

6 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

You know even mainstream fans find it weird when Slash wasn't in GN'R and instead those three musketeers of guitarist. You can't just kick Slash ffs :max:

You know it would be funny to see Slash, Izzy, N' Agnus (Another 3 Musketers) play together, N' Theyre fight for Axl :rofl-lol:

SOmeone said this on the other side

Haha they fucked a bit up WLR at the end. Let me Tell you that Slade is million Times better than this drummer

:rofl-lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp

You know I watched NuGN'R Live in Jakarta 2012 just to make my heart break even more ? and I found comments "We need Slash", "Where's Slash?", "GN'R now sucks with those guitarists and Axl's voice is so bad now" up until 1 to 9 months ago and I'm itching to type, "get out of the cave, man"

2 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

You know I watched NuGN'R Live in Jakarta 2012 just to make my heart break even more ? and I found comments "We need Slash", "Where's Slash?", "GN'R now sucks with those guitarists and Axl's voice is so bad now" up until 1 to 9 months ago and I'm itching to type, "get out of the cave, man"

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Related image

Edited by SerenityScorp

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

You know it would be funny to see Slash, Izzy, N' Agnus (Another 3 Musketers) play together, N' Theyre fight for Axl :rofl-lol:

SOmeone said this on the other side

Haha they fucked a bit up WLR at the end. Let me Tell you that Slade is million Times better than this drummer

:rofl-lol:

One can simply have too many people on stages. It will look like rock marching band.

yes, I know, Frank's playing kinda sucks:facepalm:

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Noone said kick out Slash lol!!!

Its all as unrealistic as Izzy coming back, isn't it? 

Slash will be gone soon, back to boring old Myles in his boring Conspirator band and we will have no GnR and 'the other side' will have no AC/DC.

You know I want to see wht will happen with Slash N' Myles after this end. After Slash reconcile with love of His life, Are Slash N' Myles relationship is gonna be like usual or not :rolleyes:

N' I want to see if Slash visit Axl more often or not after this :heart::wub: *At times like tht We need to thank TB for their post on socmed :facepalm:*

Edited by SerenityScorp

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Noone said kick out Slash lol!!!

Its all as unrealistic as Izzy coming back, isn't it? 

Slash will be gone soon, back to boring old Myles in his boring Conspirator band and we will have no GnR and 'the other side' will have no AC/DC.

We don't know that for sure yet. And We don't know what Axl wants to do with his life either. Eitherway you can't put Angus with Frank, Richard and that Smurfette and TB. Angus is far from being some fuckin' nobody who Axl can hire at a low price. I find it disrespectfull to Angus to make him some kind of NuGN'R member. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

We don't know that for sure yet. And We don't know what Axl wants to do with his life either. Eitherway you can't put Angus with Frank, Richard and that Smurfette and TB. Angus is far from being some fuckin' nobody who Axl can hire at a low price. I find it disrespectfull to Angus to make him some kind of NuGN'R member. 

What about 4 AFD Member + Angus for temporary until Izzy join Them?

10 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I'd prefer to see Angus and Axl do something separately than try to find the right spot for  Angus in the GNR world.  Honestly, there is just such an interesting chemistry between the two of them that if Slash goes back to the stupid Conspirator band,  I'd love to see what Grandpa and Axl could do.  I just hope that after having his phenomenal year, Axl just doesn't go back to his mansion and do nothing for three years. He's gotta be feel some sort of inspiration at this point to write/record something new with somebody.  

What if His disappears is not because of Him being hermit again but because He work on Izzy album, just Them two ;)

Edit: I miss The Indiana Boys

Edited by SerenityScorp