GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

21 minutes ago, Padme said:

We don't know that for sure yet. And We don't know what Axl wants to do with his life either. Eitherway you can't put Angus with Frank, Richard and that Smurfette and TB. Angus is far from being some fuckin' nobody who Axl can hire at a low price. I find it disrespectfull to Angus to make him some kind of NuGN'R member. 

TB will be there no matter what Axl and Angus do together. It's clear Angus wants something to with Axl imo and he will surely know that with Axl comes TB, no matter if he joins AC/DC or they form a new band.

I didn't really envisage Frank, Melissa and Fortus being there :lol: it was just me thinking out loud how cool it would be to have a Slash/Izzy/Angus combo. Nor did I see Angus becoming one of Axl's hired hands, because frankly, nobody is that thick to think that, right? :rolleyes:

More like starting from scratch, y'know?

They would be like an AC/DC and GnR clash. Angus needs at least a vocalist and a bass player so his band ain't really AC/DC no more either. 

Youre right though, who fuckin' knows :shrugs:

Maybe Slash and Axl are working on new music and moving the band on from nostalgia tours :lol:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

TB will be there no matter what Axl and Angus do together. It's clear Angus wants something to with Axl imo and he will surely know that with Axl comes TB, no matter if he joins AC/DC or they form a new band.

I didn't really envisage Frank, Melissa and Fortus being there :lol: it was just me thinking out loud how cool it would be to have a Slash/Izzy/Angus combo. Nor did I see Angus becoming one of Axl's hired hands, because frankly, nobody is that thick to think that, right? :rolleyes:

More like starting from scratch, y'know?

They would be like an AC/DC and GnR clash. Angus needs at least a vocalist and a bass player so his band ain't really AC/DC no more either. 

Youre right though, who fuckin' knows :shrugs:

Maybe Slash and Axl are working on new music and moving the band on from nostalgia tours :lol:

Axl didn't colaborated with Elton John. He did it with Brian May.But then he got rid of what May brought to GN'R

Edited by Padme

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

Axl didn't colaborated with Elton John. He did it with Brian May.But then he got rid of what May brought to GN'R

O why, Axl? collab between GN'R and Brian May would be so rad :( considering my unconditional love to Queen it will be one of the best of 'my favorites collides' (that's my usual tag if my faves are into something together)

• Like 1

Just now, tifalucis said:

O why, Axl? collab between GN'R and Brian May would be so rad :( considering my unconditional love to Queen it will be one of the best of 'my favorites collides' (that's my usual tag if my faves are into something together)

Brian May colaborated in a couple of CD songs. Then Axl got May's music re recorded by Bumblefoot, Finck or some of the others :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Sometimes  when Axl is playing November Rain and his fingers are flying over the keyboard with all his sparkly jewelry I feel like I'm watching Elton John (or Liberace :smiley-confused2:) and think "Please stop".  

Oooo Its just the jewelry I thought You mean something else

11 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I love watching him play piano. He is awesome on the piano:heart:

I hope that didn't come across wrong -- I'm just here to be nice, no hating on the band members. I love a bad boy rocker (which is funny because I married an accountant :wacko:) but when I see the rings and piano I sometimes have flashbacks to watching Liberace with my grandmother. Ok I'm going to shut up now and leave you with what I think Axl does best.... that sexy as fuck walk....

• Like 3

Just now, Fansince88 said:

I hope that didn't come across wrong -- I'm just here to be nice, no hating on the band members. I love a bad boy rocker (which is funny because I married an accountant :wacko:) but when I see the rings and piano I sometimes have flashbacks to watching Liberace with my grandmother. Ok I'm going to shut up now and leave you with what I think Axl does best.... that sexy as fuck walk....

I know what you meant. I love bad boy rockers too and neither of my husbands were musicians, which makes me think I should have been true to my heart and not married people who my parents thought were better for me....its funny because all the guys I dated in my life were musicians, except the husbands and those were disastrous....:shrugs:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Exactly. :rofl-lol:

Angus and Ac DC are bloody rock legend, he would never play in another band than Ac DC. And it wouldn't go together with GnR, in my opinion. I love the influence Grandpa seems to have to Axl - and apparently the other way round, as we can read from the other side. I also doubt that those two will do something together seperately.

Maybe they will hire Axl for another few gigs, that's all.

And yeah, Izzy playing piano. That image is in my head now. Looks fab! So wanna see Izzy at the piano now, all coolness and free of rings B-)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Because they don't like Jaws or Star Wars:lol:  

I hate Brian Mays guitar sound and playing, just hate it. 

Freddie had Darth Vader carrying him on his shoulder around the stage, maybe he was only jesting when he was writing Bicycle Race :P 

I love how Brian May's guitar's sound is so unique, I only need to hear it and I'll know it was him and his beloved red special.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Because they don't like Jaws or Star Wars:lol:  

I hate Brian Mays guitar sound and playing, just hate it. 

:question:

12 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Exactly. :rofl-lol:

Angus and Ac DC are bloody rock legend, he would never play in another band than Ac DC. And it wouldn't go together with GnR, in my opinion. I love the influence Grandpa seems to have to Axl - and apparently the other way round, as we can read from the other side. I also doubt that those two will do something together seperately.

Maybe they will hire Axl for another few gigs, that's all.

And yeah, Izzy playing piano. That image is in my head now. Looks fab! So wanna see Izzy at the piano now, all coolness and free of rings B-)

But He just play in another Band than ACDC :P

Right! But I definitely couldnt see Slash playing Piano it doesnt really fit for Him :lol:

Edit: Now I imagine Izzy playing Piano on classic concert with Victorian tailcoat suit N' slick pony tail hair :rofl-lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp