GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

But I do wonder if that's why Axl sticks to himself so much on the tour and why we don't see him out to dinner with Slash & Duff. Axl has said many times that he always wanted a family so I cant imagine it's easy for him to see Slash & Duff's family while all he has is TB. :(

George Clooney is becoming a first time dad at 55, and although I personally think that's a little old to start a family, Axl could still have those things he wanted, even as a stepdad to an older kid.

I'm not sure why he doesn't go to the dinners. In the beginning I thought that maybe they were slowly easing back into a friendship and were playing it safe by just keeping it professional.  I also am really really curious if there was any awkwardness with Meegan or how/when that got worked out.  If I were Axl I'd be pissed about her testimony.  If I were Meegan, I'd be pissed about the way he treated my friend. However, I tend to hang onto grudges forever, so maybe it's not as big a deal to them as it would be to me. 

I still have a tiny little hope that we may see TB fade out a little bit.  I know we are just judging things by pictures, but Axl really seems like he is in a good place with himself.   Maybe he can start to see this whole TB relationship with a clearer mind  and realize that it may need to be adjusted a bit.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Its a term that was used a lot in the UK, in the 90s, mainly to describe socialites.

There was a lot of middle - upper class celeb wannabes who would hang around the places where famous people go, and get smashed off their tits and somehow get famous for it. 

Aspiring models and the like, the ones that fall by the wayside. They dont have real jobs, or talent, yet everyone knows who they are. 

They were the original it girls. 

Ha, sounds like something that's happening here the last few years, all those professional "daughers", "girlfriends", "Ms. fake boobs, plastic nose and botox all over my face"  or "I was on tv 5 years ago so now I'm somebody, you loser" taking pics at posh events (no matter that they are kicked out of it 10 seconds after) and going to clubs where they can meet somebody really famous. Nobody knows how they make money (oh, wait...:ph34r:) but they are literally everywhere. 

And it's not only girls, there are also boys or men who are "famous" for dating models, singers, actress, one after another, it's not known where they came from or what is so attractive about them that all those quite pretty and popular women fall for them. :shrugs:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Cutest picture eva... Axl smashed up his own apartment up in a fit of rage ?and has a gun.. awwww look at the broken mirror, it's so fkn cute :wub: Bet his girlfriend was happy when she got home and found all her things broken, Rock n roll  ??

And a can of Coca Cola. Mr bad-ass. :wub:

41 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

George Clooney is becoming a first time dad at 55, and although I personally think that's a little old to start a family, Axl could still have those things he wanted, even as a stepdad to an older kid.

I'm not sure why he doesn't go to the dinners. In the beginning I thought that maybe they were slowly easing back into a friendship and were playing it safe by just keeping it professional.  I also am really really curious if there was any awkwardness with Meegan or how/when that got worked out.  If I were Axl I'd be pissed about her testimony.  If I were Meegan, I'd be pissed about the way he treated my friend. However, I tend to hang onto grudges forever, so maybe it's not as big a deal to them as it would be to me. 

I still have a tiny little hope that we may see TB fade out a little bit.  I know we are just judging things by pictures, but Axl really seems like he is in a good place with himself.   Maybe he can start to see this whole TB relationship with a clearer mind  and realize that it may need to be adjusted a bit.

This 

If tht Slashcon is the real Slash I hope He reads all about TB N' what They have done to Axl in here\

Slash, Please save Our Gingersnap!:headbang:

8 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Damn Slash! Where are You?! No Valentine date with Our Gingersnap????:max:

Angus is a good thing for Axl. I love the chemistry between the two, but I can't help feeling sorry for Slash.

Hes tried, he plays CD songs, he puts up with two keyboard players, he's fitted in with Fortus and Frank and even TB. 

I don't think Axl is interested in him as much as he is Angus :( 

As much as I post about how much I like Angus, of course I love Slash more. 

What more can he do?? 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Can you blame him? Would you wanna be around Del James? :P

Slash: Hey Del, how you doing?

Del: Not my president, definitely not my president!

Slash: :facepalm:

Duff posted he is with wife. I guess Slash is with Meegan... So Axl is with Del James and Angus :wacko: 

• Like 1