GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

35 minutes ago, EmBee said:

He says it's fucking awesome. "This is the first night of the actual tour, the first 7 shows we did were really natural to start. I would say that this is gonna be the same kind of deal....... contribution. Yeah! So it's going.... it's more than I really expected. I didn't actually have a lot of forethought, just sorta....just go play."

Still can't believe I fell asleep chasing periscope links somewhere halfway the concert. No more double working shifts when they're about the play, that's for sure!!! 

Thanks for helping me out! 

I have difficulty getting up at 4:30 - 5:00 am to watch the shows and after that run to go to work but it's worth it!!

1 hour ago, oaka said:

Thanks for helping me out! 

I have difficulty getting up at 4:30 - 5:00 am to watch the shows and after that run to go to work but it's worth it!!

You're welcome! Didn't understand shit of what he said first time around either.

I'm in the UK so 3am doesn't sound too bad compared to your starting/viewing time. I did fine with the Detroit show, even 2-3 hours sleep and off to work seemed a piece of cake since I was still on a high from all of it. I just keep forgetting that it's not only them that have aged lol.

Ohhh hot nineties Axl in kilt alert in the DC topic! Can't ever ever ever get enough of that! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EmBee said:

I'm in the UK so 3am doesn't sound too bad compared to your starting/viewing time. I did fine with the Detroit show, even 2-3 hours sleep and off to work seemed a piece of cake since I was still on a high from all of it. I just keep forgetting that it's not only them that have aged lol.

yeah...that waking up so early thing is going to be a problem...we' ll have to do it till August and then..the AC/DC North American tour begins..!! :facepalm::o (I just hope I make it to work on time after every concert! haha!)

Edited by oaka

31 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

That's a really cool shirt, if you have the body to rock that style. 

What is the name of that type of shirt? Anybody know?

I just call it a mesh shirt. I had a neon yellow one back in the '80s. I wore a t-shirt under obviously so to not traumatized the general public. ;p

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Fish net?? :lol: 

Yeahhhh! That's how we call it in the Netherlands where I'm originally from. (Visnet shirt)

Ladies, where do you make those gifs? Easy?

1 hour ago, pinkforgirls said:

Sch-wiiiing! Any talk of the kilt, chest protector and that mesh shirt is my Bat Signal. I have problems. >.<

So, here you go :ph34r:

axl1.png  

I love this outfit and the fishnet shirt too. But would love to see him wearing the shorts again, I don't mean the tiny ones but something like this could be fine:

axl-rose-08.jpg

19 minutes ago, EmBee said:

Ladies, where do you make those gifs? Easy?

There are several websites you can use for it. Just google "video to gif" or "youtube to gif" (if you want to use video as a source) and then copy the url and choose the start time and the length of the gif. It's easy peasy :headbang:

• Like 2

Ok, so let's go back to our daily gossip kinda posts :P

I just found this and I'd like help but looks like most of you don't speak Portuguese so maybe... can @emybdc give me a hand here?

I understand Portuguese, can write and speak a bit but I don't know much about Brazil's celebrities or whatever. This woman named Ellen Jabour (no clue who she is) claims she dated Axl for 3 years! :wow:

Says so here at least:

http://aracatinet.com/2016/06/ellen-jabour-revela-que-namorou-axl-rose-por-tr-s-anos/

0002 27-Jun-16 21.37.jpg

Never read about this anywhere so maybe people in Brazil know better?

According to what's written she was in a talk show kind of thing revealing information about her relationship with Axl.

Trying to figure out what year this happened and I can't remember any picture of these two together.

Does any of you have any idea about this? :shrugs:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I just found this and I'd like help but looks like most of you don't speak Portuguese so maybe... can @emybdc give me a hand here?

I understand Portuguese, can write and speak a bit but I don't know much about Brazil's celebrities or whatever. This woman named Ellen Jabour (no clue who she is) claims she dated Axl for 3 years! :wow:

Says so here at least:

http://aracatinet.com/2016/06/ellen-jabour-revela-que-namorou-axl-rose-por-tr-s-anos/

0002 27-Jun-16 21.37.jpg

According to what's written she was in a talk show kind of thing revealing information about her relationship with Axl.

Trying to figure out what year this happened and I can't remember any picture of these two together.

She is/was a model(let's fake surprise) and was a tv host, she worked for MTV. Not THAT famous in Brazil, just famous.

First time they met was in 2010, she was there to cover the show for some press report i think, probably she was watching the show in the backstage, Axl asked if she could be his translator.

3 years relationship. 2 intense, the last one was sort of a 'let it go'.

She claims she was with him in 22 shows around Europe, there are some pictures, the relationship could have been true, i don't know, only Axl can confirm, if this reach his ears.

She never talked about a relationship before, it was only a rumor. But she really likes rock, and rockstars... Axl wasn't probably the first and not the last, she dated two more rock band members after Axl. And Rodrigo Santoro way before Axl.

I think this is her press report:

http://www.terra.com.br/istoegente/edicoes/549/artigo164245-1.htm

ellen-jabour-a-direita-jogando-com-axl-r

ellen-jabour.jpg

20133_foto.jpg

Thank you

27 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

3 years relationship. 2 intense, the last one was sort of a 'let it go'.

She claims she was with him in 22 shows around Europe, there are some pictures, the relationship could have been true, i don't know, only Axl can confirm, if this reach his ears.

ellen-jabour-a-direita-jogando-com-axl-r

ellen-jabour.jpg

3 years relationship? :rofl-lol:

lol okay

Thank you for the information! :thumbsup:

Found this video now. This is from two weeks ago, I think so. She's still riding on that story?

By minute 7:14 an Axl Rose sign appears in the road! :wow:

What the hell is that? Really? Axl has a sign made of steel in the road? Why???

She talks about her lol relationship.

It's weird, she looks like Susan to me (Duff's wife) and also like their daugther Mae :ph34r: and a bit like Giselle Bundchen, lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Thank you

3 years relationship? :rofl-lol:

lol okay

Thank you for the information! :thumbsup:

Found this video now. This is from two weeks ago, I think so. She's still riding on that story?

By minute 7:14 an Axl Rose sign appears in the road! :wow:

What the hell is that? Really? Axl has a sign made of steel in the road? Why???

She talks about her lol relationship.

It's weird, she looks like Susan to me (Duff's wife) and also like their daugther Mae :ph34r: and a bit like Giselle Bundchen, lol

lol It's just a montage. Probably just to show they are gonna talk about that subject in this ''road?'' talk show. It's not real.

12 hours ago, killuridols said:

Says so here at least:

0002 27-Jun-16 21.37.jpg

Looks like I was late lol but Rickodez's information is right. She's quite nice actually and she's a big GnR fan

It's a very well known fact she and Axl hooked up when GnR was touring in Brazil years ago, but she had never talked about it so openly before. She says they were involved for 3 years, not they had an actualy relationship.

9 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Looks like I was late lol but Rickodez's information is right. She's quite nice actually and she's a big GnR fan

It's a very well known fact she and Axl hooked up when GnR was touring in Brazil years ago, but she had never talked about it so openly before. She says they were involved for 3 years, not they had an actualy relationship.

Ok. Thank you :)

On 27.6.2016 at 3:50 PM, killuridols said:

wow Lumi, you made this screenshots?? they are amazing, thank you so much!! :hug:

Haha yeah, I couldn't resist taking some when I watched that video :P

As for Ellen Jabour, yeah, I remember her. She was said to be dating Axl or having some kind of affair with him some years ago.

I never paid it much mind though because Axl was linked to A LOT of women in the 2006-2011 years.

Besides Ellen Jabour (and Sasha of course), I also remember Dyan O'Connor, Kat Mack, Sophie Anderton, Lindi Hingston, Lana Del Rey and a couple of others. I don't even know who the fuck most of them are supposed to be, except that they're all some kind of models or socialites.

A lot of these "relationships" were assumed to be PR stunts or just random flings, so I always kind of assumed the same about Ellen Jaobour. Interesting that she starts talking now though. Did she give any details about her supposed relationship with Axl or did she just say they dated for 2-3 years?

i184570.jpg

Anyway, besides Ellen Jabour we've also seen him pictured with this weird Kat Mack woman. And look at the third picture- it kinda looks like it already has our friend Andrei in it? Seems Andrei has been around for a long time :rolleyes::facepalm:

134225122.jpg

328069c6a601553.jpg 

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/6kny4027vdbc4y26.jpg

And the Dyan woman:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/axldiane.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/q0rzb3gv4tipqpr4.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/axlsophie.jpg

And Sasha of course :rolleyes:

axl_rose_2006_12_31.jpg

And well, these pictures with Lana Del Rey and I'm sure I'm forgetting some others. Axl was linked to so many different women over these years (and while he was supposedly dating Sasha), that I agree with @Padme - I don't believe he was serious about a single one of them, whether it's Ellen, Sasha or anyone else. Either they're all just there for PR reasons, they're friends, or he's just screwing around.

Here's the Ellen Jabour thread from back then btw, in case anyone's interested.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/178333-ellen-jabour-are-dating-axl-rose/

And speaking of fashion, the fashion phase I hated most was when he was dressed like in this picture (seeing that picture just reminded me how much I hated that). Fancy CEO/banker suits are just so... not Axl at all. The sports jerseys and long braids were horrible as well. 

I love the way Axl dressed in the early days of Gnr up until about 1989/1990. UYI Axl was... okay. The teeny tiny shorts were nice to look at of course, but I wasn't very fond of the rest.

328069c6a601553.jpg

Also, to get rid of all the horrible images, let's have some Slaxl :wub::

13388658_829719163794236_28039777_n.jpg

image.jpeg

36c6446cbdcec1bf5d2a888c9202.jpg

13473220_291000681247167_357884368_n_1.j

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

A lot of these "relationships" were assumed to be PR stunts or just random flings, so I always kind of assumed the same about Ellen Jaobour. Interesting that she starts talking now though. Did she give any details about her supposed relationship with Axl or did she just say they dated for 2-3 years?

She said they've met when he asked her to be his translator at a concert. She was there covering the shows for a magazine. She's also said she's a GnR fan since she was 14, when she ran away from home to go to a concert lol
According to her, she travelled with him while he was on tour and went to 22 GnR concerts.

• Like 1