18 Shot Down In Flames 
19 Have A Drink On Me 
20 T.N.T. 
21 Whole Lotta Rosie 
22 Let There Be Rock 
23 Encore Break 
24 Highway To Hell 
25 Riff Raff 
26 For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) 

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 1

Its dumb to compare brian with axl rose.  Is not fear with brian. Brian always was a nice rock singer with a very standard ( kinda limited) fisical performance. Thats it.

Axl?? Well is axl rose. The geatest or at least one of the two greatests rock singers frontmans of all times.

It must be sad and confusing for acdc fans, but hey, be proud u guys, angus got the very best thing out there for the job. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

Great opportunity to see them though. I would kill to see Axl and Slash play a small venue. No bad seats, great audio, it's simply a better experience if you're a fan of their music. 

True, as a fan who loves their music, even I would prefer them to see in a small venue rather than a big ass stadium.

52 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

They usually play stadiums, so this looks pretty weird. 

They play arenas just as often as they play stadiums over here. Generally speaking they do a lot more shows in the US than in Europe per tour. Maybe not on this tour, but take Black Ice for example; they probably did roughly 90 shows in North America - there's no way you can do all stadiums when you're playing that many shows.

This particular leg of the tour was originally scheduled for February and March, almost all in secondary markets. First off - there aren't that many indoor stadiums in the US. On top of that, some of the markets on this tour don't even have a stadium, so arenas are the only option. Even if some of these cities had stadiums, do you really think they'd be selling out a stadium in Fargo, ND? No way. There's a few markets where they could have played an indoor stadium (I know Minneapolis has one where they could have done the St. Paul show, and I think Texas also), but financially it makes more sense to do an all-arena run so they're not trucking around more gear than they need to.

• Like 1

I actually loved being in an arena after the two Guns shows (and the last AC/DC show, for that matter) I saw being in stadiums. Lucked out super hard with the tickets we scored, 6th row in the lower bowl just past the catwalk on Cliff's side.

I avoided watching too many videos so I'd basically hear most of these songs fresh with Axl singing, and I'm pretty glad I did. I remember specifically during the scream after the solo in If You Want Blood that Axl sounded damn near identical to Bon. Incredible. It's just awesome to see how much Axl has redeemed himself this year, and if that was the last time I ever get to see AC/DC, what a way to go out.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Powerage5 said:

They play arenas just as often as they play stadiums over here. Generally speaking they do a lot more shows in the US than in Europe per tour. Maybe not on this tour, but take Black Ice for example; they probably did roughly 90 shows in North America - there's no way you can do all stadiums when you're playing that many shows.

This particular leg of the tour was originally scheduled for February and March, almost all in secondary markets. First off - there aren't that many indoor stadiums in the US. On top of that, some of the markets on this tour don't even have a stadium, so arenas are the only option. Even if some of these cities had stadiums, do you really think they'd be selling out a stadium in Fargo, ND? No way. There's a few markets where they could have played an indoor stadium (I know Minneapolis has one where they could have done the St. Paul show, and I think Texas also), but financially it makes more sense to do an all-arena run so they're not trucking around more gear than they need to.

Plus they did a US stadium run last year

• Like 1

I thought Axl's vocals were amazing on the Europe shows I seen, but judging by these videos his vocals are even better this time around. Fits perfect to ACDC. Being a selfish ACDC fan its a little but of a shame that Axl worked things out with Slash. Although it's great to have them back, defo plan on catching a few shows when they head over here. Such power in his voice is incredible 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

Is it just an impression or is Axl losing a crapton of weight during the tour?

I dunno but he's moving with such purpose and vigour, maybe that's just the impression being given off! 

He's got the MOJO back for sure! He's loving this...Putting his full body into runs and verses, it helps

so much on his venomous delivery for sure!! 

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 8:03 AM, Powerage5 said:

Discussion for AXL/DC concert in Atlanta.

Setlist

1. Rock Or Bust
2. Shoot To Thrill
3. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
4. Back In Black
5. Got Some Rock N' Roll Thunder
6. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
7. Rock N' Roll Damnation
8. Thunderstruck
9. High Voltage
10. Rock N' Roll Train
11. Hells Bells
12. Given The Dog A Bone
13. If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
14. Live Wire
15. Sin City
16. You Shook Me All Night Long
17. Shot Down In Flame
18. Have A Drink On Me
19. TNT
20. Whole Lotta Rosie
21. Let There Be Rock
---
22. Highway To Hell
23. Riff Raff
24. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

Event shirt

50a01a37e3934d4c87a6c491d375547f_orig.png

I think since Axl is the special singer for these shows AC/DC should have made special t shirts with Axl on them.

• Like 1