9/6/16 - Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena

Powerage5

Great review! I've seen AC/DC 11 times since the Razors Edge tour, and the only time I left underwhelmed was the Feb show in Chicago, which I believe ended up being Brian's third to last show. He was really bad, and the band just plodded along. I'll go anywhere to see Axl, but this is special! I can't wait for the show on Friday! 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Stiff Competition said:

Anyone who was here or at Columbus, does the Ohio event shirt have the updated or old dates on it?

It was sold out after the show in Columbus so I just ordered it online but the jpeg shows the old dates. Was curious if they updated or not....

New dates. They have both the old shirt and the new shirt on their store, at least last I looked. 

The he one thing that really bummed me out is none of the tour shirts had the tescheduled dates, they were all the original dates :(

12 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

New dates. They have both the old shirt and the new shirt on their store, at least last I looked. 

The he one thing that really bummed me out is none of the tour shirts had the tescheduled dates, they were all the original dates :(

I only see the shirt with the march dates. The one you posted on the first page of the thread has the September dates. Strange...

I didn't even think to check that when I ordered it. Hopefully I don't get a shirt in the mail with March dates. 

4 minutes ago, Stiff Competition said:

I only see the shirt with the march dates. The one you posted on the first page of the thread has the September dates. Strange...

I didn't even think to check that when I ordered it. Hopefully I don't get a shirt in the mail with March dates. 

How much did you pay? The September shirt was $40, the March shirt was $24.50 or so. 

10 minutes ago, Stiff Competition said:

I payed 40. I'm assuming they just didn't update the jpeg?

http://store.acdc.com/2016-ohio-we-salute-you-event-t-shirt

Must be :shrugs: The image up until yesterday had the pre-order banner on it, so they must've just been lazy and used the image from the listing for the March shirt. 

I was at the show--all around amazing. First time seeing AC/DC. Angus is ageless, and Axl sounded as good as I've ever heard him. Seen him in '02, '06, this summer, and last night. He was on fire. 

Anyone know where I can find some videos of last night's performance? My buddies don't seem to believe me that Axl sounded so good.

Show was awesome and some guy selling bootleg shirts outside had the best ones in the whole venue. I can't post a pick right now but it was only $20 and has the front print that's exactly the same as another tour shirt they were selling at the merch stand and the back has a picture of Axl and Angus along with the proper dates and tour names and shit. It's amazing. I also bought the yellow ACDC hat with the gold ACDC's under the bill and rock or bust on the side as well as an official t so everybody wins.

16 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

You just saved me money!

• Like 1