Powerage5

09/11/16 - Buffalo, NY - First Niagara Center

metalms    508
2 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Nice chatting with some of you via Periscope! :lol: Don't usually do that cause I'm on my laptop but in a hotel now, so Periscope chatting it was! Super great show! :headbang:

It was fun!  Just hate when the haters show up lol.  I love it all, I don't see the point of bashing, but thats just me ;)

• Like 1

marlingrl03    5,278
1 minute ago, metalms said:

It was fun!  Just hate when the haters show up lol.  I love it all, I don't see the point of bashing, but thats just me ;)

I know...there are always a few of them unfortunately. Oh well, we know that Axl sounds great so that is what matters. Those fans looked pretty damn happy and content too! Great crowd. :)

• Like 1

metalms    508
1 minute ago, marlingrl03 said:

I know...there are always a few of them unfortunately. Oh well, we know that Axl sounds great so that is what matters. Those fans looked pretty damn happy and content too! Great crowd. :)

True, one bad apple ....lol I can say  I am loving this... and Axl sounds amazing what a year for him... makes me happy!!

• Like 1

IncitingChaos    4,326

this picture is very cool, and nothing against Angus he's incredible and he has his moments under the spotlight, But as you can see all eyes are gravitating to Axl..rather you hate him or love him he still demands attention.