China Exchange: 60 Minutes with Axl Rose

49 minutes ago, santiago-gnr said:

So the awful pimp cane is back. At least he has an excuse for it this time...

Also what is that weird twitchy movement he makes with his head/body at around the 18 second mark??

Looks strange and involuntary...

:blink:

Edited by Frey

1 minute ago, starlight said:

I don't get it .Was this conference about GNR,new music or the upcoming tour?

Proably about a new cover album called "The Pitman Incident?"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nonok said:

I was just about to say that. Those shoes are so cool, they rival the custom Converse Axls from the 90s. (If Apollo sees this, he's going to flip a table over :D)

Yeah, so Axl talked about Chinese things. CD2 confirmed, you heard it here first. :headbang:

Yes, we shouldn't be talking about shoes here. Let's go to the Women's discussion 

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

Also what is that weird twitchy movement he makes with his head/body at around the 18 second mark?? Looks strange and involuntary...

He might actually need the cane with his foot recovering lol 

then again he's been doing fine on stage

Edited by KiernanProud

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

Also what is that weird twitchy movement he makes with his head/body at around the 18 second mark?? Looks strange and involuntary...

Looks like he's just bowing his head to the audience.

22 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

It is great to see Axl coming out of his shell and seemingly happy again........IMHO I am betting his reconciliation with Slash played a big part in this.............

Yeah. Many of us thought a reconciliation would probably be good for Axl, to clear the negativity. But it's interesting to see how it's prompted all this.

• Like 1

Just watched the Jeremy Clarkson one. The panel isn't about China or buisness exchange. It's like a normal interview followed by q&a with the audience. 

The moderator seems like bit of a twat tho.  

Edited by Deniz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Un42nutzly said:

So he likes performing Chinese Democracy songs the most at shows? Very interesting. 

I think it's probably more on the lines of he really enjoyed playing the CD stuff with Slash and Duff, as in it meant a lot for him to have the guys play those songs as GNR songs.

1 minute ago, Pedrolg said:

I think it's probably more on the lines of he really enjoyed playing the CD stuff with Slash and Duff, as in it meant a lot for him to have the guys play those songs as GNR songs.

Hmm, that makes sense too! 

19 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

Or, I think, he just enjoys playing those songs more than any of the other material. It's refreshing to see that he's still pushing CD and not making this a nostalgia reunion type tour that just celebrates the glory days.

• Like 1

Just now, ohmygod said:

Or, I think, he just enjoys playing those songs more than any of the other material. It's refreshing to see that he's still pushing CD and not making this a nostalgia reunion type tour that just celebrates the glory days.

Would you not say playing CD is nostalgic? isn't it quite old now? new to me though.....

• Like 1