China Exchange: 60 Minutes with Axl Rose

I guess Axl didn't want to give this first interview to the press, thus gave it to this local, promotional foundation. It seems kinda random tho: why this foundation???

This big question is: where there any really relevant questions asked? Will we get some answers to the questions we've been having?

44 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

I'm so FUCKING pissed I had no idea about this until 15 minutes ago. 

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too!!! Someone kept us in the dark until last minute on purpose! :anger:

44 minutes ago, nonok said:

Mystery solved, Axl's on a hunt to win over people's hearts to fill the unsold seats for the tour.

How come these people got tickets for that and all of a sudden they became fans of Axl???

I hope they asked good questions and not silly shit. GNR fans should have been privileged to attend this first.

38 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

How did no one on here know about this until an hour ago?! WTF?!?

Imagine the load of stuff he must do behind our backs :max:

• Like 3

Axl's obviously just playing to the crowd...

When you're at the CHINA Exchange then OF COURSE you tell them that CHINESE Democracy is your fav!

When in Rome...

Are we in Bizarro World?

:shrugs:

A fan who was at the event just said on twitter that he talked about the reunion, he said a European tour with GNR is happening depending on how the US tour goes and he also talked about making new music with...Angus! 

All this information from a fan on twitter who claims that he was at the event. I don't know if he is credible or not, seems legit though. 

7 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

Axl's obviously just playing to the crowd...

When you're at the CHINA Exchange then OF COURSE you tell them that CHINESE Democracy is your fav!

When in Rome...

Are we in Bizarro World?

:shrugs:

The record is banned in China. Even if this is in London I don't get the connection 

Edited by KiernanProud

4 minutes ago, oaka said:

A fan who was at the event just said on twitter that he talked about the reunion, he said a European tour with GNR is happening depending on how the US tour goes and he also talked about making new music with...Angus! 

All this information from a fan on twitter who claims that he was at the event. I don't know if he is credible or not, seems legit though. 

All I read Is new music! 

But if he wants the US tour to  succeed they better get to work on that. We need sell outs 

1 minute ago, oaka said:

Just in!! This fan just said on twitter that Axl said that there will PROBABLY be new music with Slash and Duff as well!!!! I am flipping out!! I hope this fan isn't joking around and that he is legit!! 

Link ?

1 minute ago, oaka said:

Just in!! This fan just said on twitter that Axl said that there will PROBABLY be new music with Slash and Duff as well!!!! I am flipping out!! I hope this fan isn't joking around and that he is legit!! 

New music with Angus? New music with Slash and Duff? :dance:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, oaka said:

I fucking hope this is true! We need to see this interview right now!!! Why torment us like this :wow:

6 minutes ago, WhenYou'reTalkinToYourself said:

My question is why does he hold the cane with his right hand, since his left foot is the injured one?

It's where he puts all his weight, so he needs the support there. :shrugs:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

12 minutes ago, oaka said:

Don't get excited don't get excited don't get excited don't get excited it could fall apart any second

OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING THANK YOU SLASH AND DUFF BY TAKE CARE OF US WE NOW BELIEVE MORE THAN EVER!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::wow:

tumblr_ny2z3pvZ891qj4315o1_400.png

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

These photos ARE INCREDIBLE!!! :wow:

He doesn't look old nor fat. He looks absolutely great like a true rockstar.

I think most pics of shows are shit because of artificial lights and bad angles (most taken from below the stage).

His entourage: Andrei Gillot, Vanessa's husband, Fernando and other security guys.

20 minutes ago, nonok said:

Don't get excited don't get excited don't get excited don't get excited it could fall apart any second

OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING THANK YOU SLASH AND DUFF BY TAKE CARE OF US WE NOW BELIEVE MORE THAN EVER!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::wow:

tumblr_ny2z3pvZ891qj4315o1_400.png

hahahaahhaa the Justin Bieber tweet cracked me up! I feel the same!! :rofl-lol: