Weird dreams

john lennon

30 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Lennon was a cunt. There, I said it.

A massive cunt.  Horrible fucker really.  Acerbic wit is often a codeword for cunt.  Knockin' his birds about, anti-semetic remarks, taking the piss out of spastics, general egotism, there's many a shitty stick you could justifiably shake at Lennon.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DaBreeze said:

That's sick, I love it.

I am taking an art class at the U and last week we were going on about Salvador Dali, studying his work, like that's possible.

One of his many methods was he would get really tired and hold a spoon between his  finger and thumb  over a china saucer, or something to that effect, so he would drift to sleep, drop the spoon which would awaken him and he would immediately put his dream to canvas whilst it was fresh and vivid.

I never remember dreams in detail except immediately after I awake

dude that sounds really cool?? fuck if I was an artist id totally do just that

20 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Did you look something like this?

28caa3b18bc9ece31e1087d4e21718b2.jpg

In fact I did lmao

• 2 weeks later...

i had a doozy last night. i was among a small number of people who had survived an end of the world type event. for some reason i was given a tiger as my companion and at first he was very ferocious but then we bonded. we communicated telepathically. then we all boarded a boat, somehow we had found out about another group of survivors and were going to meet them but we had to cross a part of an ocean to get to them. as soon as we were in the ocean a great storm arose and we were tossed out of the boat. there were huge gray waves everywhere and i kept getting pushed down far in the water. finally i surfaced but i couldn't find my tiger. i was very upset and kept calling to him. he eventually surfaced as well but he looked awful and i was sure he was dead. but then he opened his eyes and i was so relieved.

next thing i know we were all in a huge supermarket! we were all starved and were eating from the deli part of the store as well as from boxes of food. then i saw that my best friend had also survived but she looked so different. her long red hair was cut very short and was a platunim blondish color. for some reason i was afraid of her so i ran and hid. but the next time i saw her she was back to the way she looked before with her normal hair.

then some guy came and told me he was going to take my tiger away! i threw a big fit and he let me keep the tiger. then i came across someone from the forum and i said i'm sorry i couldn't save you ( from exactly what wasn't clear but i had the feeling it was very bad. )

then i woke up.

very weird indeed...

• Like 1

had a dream last night thats hard to explain exactly. basically the country collapsed (like the actual land) we were partly under water in areas. it was a end of the world type of thing almost. i remember saying "if Trump manages to get through this hes getting a second term" :lol: 

the dream also featured Andrew Breitbart telling me to look in his bag that was the freezer and that there was something important in there (the bag was actually hanging outside on a lamp post and only had a bill fold thing in it) i think ive had enough politics. 

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, -W.A.R- said:

had a dream last night thats hard to explain exactly . basically its the country collapsed (like the actual land) we were partly under water in areas. it was a end of the world type of thing almost. i remember saying "if Trump manages to get through this hes getting a second term" :lol: the dream also featured Andrew Breitbart telling me to look in his bag in the freezer and that there was something important in there.

basically ive had enough of politics 

sounds more like a nightmare! :lol:

but yeah, me too. i am glad that all the obnoxious ads are gone, they were driving me batty :P

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
9 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I have weird dreams a lot. The strangest was about millions of snakes crawling all over the place...they were turquoise and black colored snakes....woke up all freaked out.

Thats scary 

Just now, Słash said:

Thats scary 

I have weird reactions to some prescription drugs and that one was when the doctor gave me a new allergy med that gave me weird dreams for about two weeks, even though I only took it for about three days. I woke up everyday totally exhausted feeling like I had been running and fighting all night. The dreams were so real....the drug had this huge sheet of warnings about psychotic dreams, suicidal thoughts, sleep walking....I decided allergies were better than dealing with that shit. ?

4 minutes ago, Słash said:

Thats bad 

Yeah it was scary...my ex was out of town a lot and I actually got worried I might get up and open the door and let my dogs out during the night so I would move a piece of furniture in front of the door when I went to bed so it would be harder for me to get to the door. ?

I had a dream last night where I was in Skyrim (the video game) and I was going to a laundromat in Rockford, IL and some chick wanted to get into my pants but I was trying to do my laundry. Then I used an airline called Southeast (not Southwest. Southeast) to pick up my best friend who is currently stationed with the Marines in Japan. It took like 5 minutes to get from Japan to the States. That's all I can remember :lol:

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I had a dream last night where I was in Skyrim (the video game) and I was going to a laundromat in Rockford, IL and some chick wanted to get into my pants but I was trying to do my laundry. Then I used an airline called Southeast (not Southwest. Southeast) to pick up my best friend who is currently stationed (Marine Corps) in Japan. It took like 5 minutes to get from Japan to the States. That's all I can remember :lol:

Yeah man, ive had those kind of crazy dreams too 

• Like 1

the other night I dreamt that I lived in a small tent a top a hill in the middle of a residential neighbourhood with a group of homeless youth.  My age was ambiguous, but I think I was young too - and I organized our work panning for gold. There was not water in the dream though.  Mostly the dream was that an elderly women who only came out at night had it out for me for something about how she perceived my sexual orientation and she's a bigot.  So she found a rival gold panning gang of adult bikers.  Naturally they lived in a small tent on a nearby hill in the neighbourhood.  Like clown car tents.  They came on a foggy night to beat us down. Appearing as menacing silhouettes.  I negotiated a multi-stage handing over of power to the gang.  We got to keep our gold.  I woke up being proud of the peaceful resolution, until I was fully awake. :)  

Edited by soon

On 11/3/2016 at 7:06 PM, Len Cnut said:

A massive cunt.  Horrible fucker really.  Acerbic wit is often a codeword for cunt.  Knockin' his birds about, anti-semetic remarks, taking the piss out of spastics, general egotism, there's many a shitty stick you could justifiably shake at Lennon.  

John Lennon hated Jews?

OK had the most realistic of dream, which I'm sure has some mother, daughter interpretation.

I dreamt my mother (in her 60's) was pregnant, which I was unconcerned about, until she rings me on the phone to tell me she's changed her mind and can I take over. So I drive to her house really angry to explain she's mid term and needs to see it through. She then hands me a tiny shrivelled ET type creature that sits in my hand and asks me to at least look after it at least for a couple of days. I then spend the rest of the dream with this tiny creature in my shirt pocket???

I assume I must subconsciously feel she's irresponsible. ?

Edited by Archtop

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

OK had the most realistic of dream, which I'm sure has some mother, daughter interpretation.

I dreamt my mother (in her 60's) was pregnant, which I was unconcerned about, until she rings me on the phone to tell me she's changed her mind and can I take over. So I drive to her house really angry to explain she's mid term and needs to see it through. She then hands me a tiny shrivelled ET type creature that sits in my hand and asks me to at least look after it at least for a couple of days. I then spend the rest of the dream with this tiny creature in my shirt pocket???

I assume I must subconsciously feel she's irresponsible. ?

I lol'd at the carrying the creature in your shirt pocket :lol:

Maybe this is somehow symbolizing the impending reversal of roles in your relationship...as she gets older, you start to take on the role of caregiver and mother to her..which I guess can be considered somewhat "unnatural" from the normal biological/law of nature perspective that mothers look after their young and not vice versa..

• Like 2

I have recurring dreams about certain things. One of my favorites is these Mexican women are chasing me through a cornfield with machetes, baseball bats and axes. They're trying to kill me and yelling at me in Spanish. The weird part is, it's not scary, in my dream I think it's funny.

I also always dream about tornadoes. I live in KS so that makes sense. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I have recurring dreams about certain things. One of my favorites is these Mexican women are chasing me through a cornfield with machetes, baseball bats and axes. They're trying to kill me and yelling at me in Spanish. The weird part is, it's not scary, in my dream I think it's funny.

I also always dream about tornadoes. I live in KS so that makes sense. 

Bit of a Lothario in a past life eh? :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I had a strange dream that a bunch of tiny Chinese men broke into my house, tied me up and started robbing my house....when they left I got free and saw them driving away in a Ferrari...?

If you're were posting on this forum over a decade ago waiting on the album, this is a great metaphor! 

• Like 1