Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

s-l400.jpg

Cl5p04ZWAAEkkl6.jpg

From what I can find the Trobadour one was out of 400, the show specific Vegas ones were 1000 a piece, the VIP Vegas one was out of 1500, Coachella numbered 250 a piece, and each stadium one will be numbered out of 500

Most of these have shirt counterparts too

Edited by ZoSoRose

Very cool, @Black Sabbath. I decided to only get lithos for the shows I attend so I have the Vegas night 1 one and Detroit one. I LOVE the Vegas night 2 litho. Such a cool design, but decided not to do it since I wasn't at that show and because I'm going to the second Chicago show. 3 should be enough for my wallet and wall lol.

11 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I just want to show off my Vegas litho framed up. The guy did a great job on it. I love it. Considering buying one in KC, but $50 is a lot for it. I guess I'll see how cool it is???

image.jpeg

Wow! Looks great. I just put mine in simple black frames. They look good, thouh.

I know 50 bucks is steep, but considering they'll only be sold at your show I think it's worth it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Yeah I only buy them for shows I go to also. Hope the rest of the tour has cool designs, as I've got 4 more shows to go to and I hate to drop $50 on a shitty design :lol:

I hear ya. I hope Chicago night 2 is cool. I've liked the 2 I got so far. Especially Detroit

• Like 1

Imagine the amount of dough they are raking in just off the merch. I just got an email saying you can pre-order merch and pick it up at the show you go to. Sadly there's no city specific stuff all the pre-order stuff is the same for every venue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rockphantom said:

Any suggestions on how to protect the lithographs during the pandemonium of the show?

I'd definitely buy one at each of the Texas shows if they were prepacked for transit.

If you're in a seat you're fine. I was in the pit for Detroit but I just stored it over the rail. If security doesnt allow that you'd be ok holding onto it, it'd just be annoying.

5 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

If you're in a seat you're fine. I was in the pit for Detroit but I just stored it over the rail. If security doesnt allow that you'd be ok holding onto it, it'd just be annoying.

Thank you for the advice. I'm going to have my hands full at the Texas shows and won't be able to hold onto the lithograph or any other merchandise. Hopefully, I'll be able to buy merchandise outside of the entrance and store the swag in my car. 

Edited by rockphantom

4 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

That's lucky you got to even bring the litho in as if you see what someone mentioned in the Merch thread, security wouldn't even let you take the lithos in at the Washington show! Sounds like pure madness!

14 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Kind of weird how stadium shows only have 500 available but the Vegas shows had 1000 for much smaller venues. Maybe they knew there'd be more diehards in Vegas?

yea that is weird, and it doesn't make sense because it is sounding like these things are flying so they'd have no issue selling 1,000 of them