Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

25 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Those designs so far are awesome. I really hope Phoenix has a cool one and they don't just slap a sunshine or the grand canyon on it...

So far the only one I dislike is KC. DC is a little boring to me too, but I still like it 

14 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I hope the gig related merch for Toronto is cool as well, but I'm not getting my hopes up after seeing some these.

If it's sports related, Leafs or Blue Jays..I'm out.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

okay so are lithos usually in the truck outside the venue??? i really want one for every show im going too and im freaking out 

No, as long as you get it before the opener comes on you will be fine. 

On 7/6/2016 at 10:33 AM, TheHelgo said:

Are these fairly easy to obtain at the shows, or does one have to arrive super early to be able to purchase one?

They sold out early at the trucks in detroit and chicago but you could get them inside at least during Alice in Chains' set. That's when I got my chicago litho. Not all stands have them so getting there earlier to look around is smart. If you get there when doors open you'll have plenty of time

Cincinnati's design has by far been my favorite so far. It's fitting too because with Steven showing up that show was....out of this world :lol:

I also have an extra Cincinnati lithograph I'd be willing to trade if any is going to the 7/12 Pittsburgh show! I usually don't get posters for shows I haven't been to but that one lands on my birthday and it would be cool to have one with that date on it.