Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

33 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Buhler's back baby!   Hope this isn't just for the 3 MSG shows and he actually does all the art for the last NA leg.

Fingers crossed Cleveland gets a good design, cause we could use something to be excited about after our cunt-ass-fucking cocksucking dickless baseball team lost.....AGAIN.

Is the idea that it's supposed to look like a prayer card?

Hi...new here. 😊  Happy to find this forum!  

I tried skipping through the pages here and didn't see it brought up, so I'll ask.  The 2 lithographs that are on the gnr's fan site, has anyone bought them?  I got the Edmonton one and loved it so much that I got the 2 on the fansite, but the feel/look of them seem different than the Edmonton one.  Anyone know why?  

16 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Buhler's back baby!   Hope this isn't just for the 3 MSG shows and he actually does all the art for the last NA leg.

Fingers crossed Cleveland gets a good design, cause we could use something to be excited about after our cunt-ass-fucking cocksucking dickless baseball team lost.....AGAIN.

If the team is dickless, how are they cunt and ass fucking? Haha sorry man, I know it sucks, I was hoping for them to make it this time.