ZoSoRose

Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

1 minute ago, UK_GNR said:

Yes, after security but before ticket control.

One per person.

ill post a pic if someone tells me how to

Cool thanks! You can click insert other media to add a photo I think. 

4 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

God, I want that shirt! Fucking nice looking!

The print is on the back of shirt, small gun logo to breast with NYC and date underneath

So we have 3 MSG shows and the first litho/tee is Duff related, could we assume that the ones for the 2nd and 3rd show will be Slash and Axl? :wow:

9 minutes ago, EricA said:

So we have 3 MSG shows and the first litho/tee is Duff related, could we assume that the ones for the 2nd and 3rd show will be Slash and Axl? :wow:

Four New York area shows. Duff Slash Axl and.... Melissa! 

I picked up an extra Litho tonight that I would be willing to trade for someone who is able to get one at monday night's 10/16 msg show. Trade only. If interested PM me. Thank you!

1 hour ago, nycmale said:

I picked up an extra Litho tonight that I would be willing to trade for someone who is able to get one at monday night's 10/16 msg show. Trade only. If interested PM me. Thank you!

I may be in touch. No promises though.

Buhler's back baby!   Hope this isn't just for the 3 MSG shows and he actually does all the art for the last NA leg.

Fingers crossed Cleveland gets a good design, cause we could use something to be excited about after our cunt-ass-fucking cocksucking dickless baseball team lost.....AGAIN.

33 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Buhler's back baby!   Hope this isn't just for the 3 MSG shows and he actually does all the art for the last NA leg.

Fingers crossed Cleveland gets a good design, cause we could use something to be excited about after our cunt-ass-fucking cocksucking dickless baseball team lost.....AGAIN.

Is the idea that it's supposed to look like a prayer card?

Hi...new here. 😊  Happy to find this forum!  

I tried skipping through the pages here and didn't see it brought up, so I'll ask.  The 2 lithographs that are on the gnr's fan site, has anyone bought them?  I got the Edmonton one and loved it so much that I got the 2 on the fansite, but the feel/look of them seem different than the Edmonton one.  Anyone know why?  

16 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

If the team is dickless, how are they cunt and ass fucking? Haha sorry man, I know it sucks, I was hoping for them to make it this time.