Jump to content
ZoSoRose

Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, UK_GNR said:

Yes, after security but before ticket control.

 

One per person.

 

ill post a pic if someone tells me how to

Cool thanks! You can click insert other media to add a photo I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

God, I want that shirt! Fucking nice looking!

The print is on the back of shirt, small gun logo to breast with NYC and date underneath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we have 3 MSG shows and the first litho/tee is Duff related, could we assume that the ones for the 2nd and 3rd show will be Slash and Axl? :wow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, EricA said:

So we have 3 MSG shows and the first litho/tee is Duff related, could we assume that the ones for the 2nd and 3rd show will be Slash and Axl? :wow:

Four New York area shows. Duff Slash Axl and.... Melissa! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked up an extra Litho tonight that I would be willing to trade for someone who is able to get one at monday night's 10/16 msg show. Trade only. If interested PM me. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nycmale said:

I picked up an extra Litho tonight that I would be willing to trade for someone who is able to get one at monday night's 10/16 msg show. Trade only. If interested PM me. Thank you!

I may be in touch. No promises though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buhler's back baby!   Hope this isn't just for the 3 MSG shows and he actually does all the art for the last NA leg.

Fingers crossed Cleveland gets a good design, cause we could use something to be excited about after our cunt-ass-fucking cocksucking dickless baseball team lost.....AGAIN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Buhler's back baby!   Hope this isn't just for the 3 MSG shows and he actually does all the art for the last NA leg.

Fingers crossed Cleveland gets a good design, cause we could use something to be excited about after our cunt-ass-fucking cocksucking dickless baseball team lost.....AGAIN.

Is the idea that it's supposed to look like a prayer card?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi...new here. 😊  Happy to find this forum!  

I tried skipping through the pages here and didn't see it brought up, so I'll ask.  The 2 lithographs that are on the gnr's fan site, has anyone bought them?  I got the Edmonton one and loved it so much that I got the 2 on the fansite, but the feel/look of them seem different than the Edmonton one.  Anyone know why?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Buhler's back baby!   Hope this isn't just for the 3 MSG shows and he actually does all the art for the last NA leg.

Fingers crossed Cleveland gets a good design, cause we could use something to be excited about after our cunt-ass-fucking cocksucking dickless baseball team lost.....AGAIN.

If the team is dickless, how are they cunt and ass fucking? Haha sorry man, I know it sucks, I was hoping for them to make it this time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×