Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

2 hours ago, goneshootin said:

I picked up an extra duff litho at the 10/11 MSG show. Assuming they do a slash one on sunday or monday and anyone can get an extra would love to trade....ideally with someone in the NYC area so we can exchange them easily. 

I’ll try to grab extras both nights.

2 hours ago, goneshootin said:

I picked up an extra duff litho at the 10/11 MSG show. Assuming they do a slash one on sunday or monday and anyone can get an extra would love to trade....ideally with someone in the NYC area so we can exchange them easily. 

I think the resemblance to Duff is just a coincidence... Arian Buhler did the artwork and posted on his instagram that it was inspired by some of the criminal elements of old New York. There was no mention to Duff or that it is supposed to look like Duff.

That said, I wouldn't expect any Slash or Axl litho coming up.

53 minutes ago, Dacatzass said:

I think the resemblance to Duff is just a coincidence... Arian Buhler did the artwork and posted on his instagram that it was inspired by some of the criminal elements of old New York. There was no mention to Duff or that it is supposed to look like Duff.

That said, I wouldn't expect any Slash or Axl litho coming up.

What about the bass guitar behind him in that litho?

Arian Buhler was also responsible for the only other litho trilogy of the tour, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's whats about to happen.

4 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Riiiight.  Just a coincidence that this looks exactly like Duff, and is the first of three shows at MSG.

Tell you what...if the other two MSG lithos aren't Slash and Axl skeletons in the same style, I'll buy you a cookie.

I hope I am soooo wrong because a triptych with Duff, Slash and Axl would be cool as hell, but I like chocolate chip. ;)

On October 13, 2017 at 6:40 PM, AxlIsGod. said:

The idea behind that litho is cool imo, the whole nightrain thing but the execution is just wtf. Grain overload and it all just blends into one colour.

Yeah, I agree. Love the concept but it isn't quite there

Also, the MSG ones are shaping up to be fucking awesome

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Duff is Priest Vallon. Slash will be Leo’s Character Amsterdam Vallon, which means Slash probably won’t have his typical top hat.

No, Axl is Amsterdam Vallon.

p19n3jb4h41dce83ijnejcv1qg83.jpg

Makes sense that Slash would be Bill the Butcher:

a3c4d7b9394ded0f6e109f00c95b06b6.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, makdaddy said:

Btw need to lineup to get bracelet to buy litho limit one per - got there at 5 100+ in line for bracelets and the souvenir stands opened a little after 5 before they collect tickets!!!! 

Where? Main entrance?

Yes front entrance to MSG before they collect tix - I actually bought went home and going back for concert

new policy guys in line there said no limits bracelets at Wed msg and thursday newark shows

maybe finally listened to complaints to ebayers buying out the lithos - that being said everyone in line for bracelets had poster tubes no novice collectors there!!

1 minute ago, makdaddy said:

Yes front entrance to MSG before they collect tix - I actually bought went home and going back for concert

new policy guys in line there said no limits bracelets at Wed msg and thursday newark shows

maybe finally listened to complaints to ebayers buying out the lithos - that being said everyone in line for bracelets had poster tubes no novice collectors there!!

But they still sell some inside right? I was lucky last wedsnesday , i got a duff litho at 11:06pm on my way out.

There were two merch stands on left and right both had huge stacks of lithos - only 300 made - if there are any inside it wont be many if any - but i have not gone inside yet.

FWIIW they were very strict with the bracelets outside and one to a person and once u bought one they took your bracelet - and people continued to line up to get bracelts so I would guess it may be only spot they r selling litho.

• Haha 1