Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

3 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

Chicago has potential to become expensive, I think. Not stratospheric but definitely it will be competitive.

Prices already reflect that on eBay. I am not a huge basketball fan, but there is huge crossover appeal for this one.

The prices I don’t get are the Toronto lithos. Those things are hideous (in my personal opinion). I wouldn’t line a birdcage with them, never mind hanging them on a wall.

1 hour ago, Dacatzass said:

Prices already reflect that on eBay. I am not a huge basketball fan, but there is huge crossover appeal for this one.

The prices I don’t get are the Toronto lithos. Those things are hideous (in my personal opinion). I wouldn’t line a birdcage with them, never mind hanging them on a wall.

Yeah Id have passed on those too

I haven't been paying attention to the prices of these since last year. I just had a look on Ebay and most of the 2017s are not priced as high as the 2016s. I guess that is a good thing though. I am thinking about trying to get a Chicago one but will wait and see what Nashville's looks like first.

7 hours ago, Dacatzass said:

Yeah, I don't get the Toronto prices. I also don't really love the design too much either.

Officially done with NITL and as such, I think my lithograph collection for this tour is now complete! 

I have,

Vegas (Night 1) 2016

Vegas (Night 2) 2016

Detroit 2016

Chicago (Night 2) 2016

San Diego 2016 (Orange Version from artist)

Tokyo (Night 2) 2016

Detroit 2017

Of those shows I went to Vegas 1, Detroit 2016, Chicago 2, and Detroit 2017. Also had to get a few others like Vegas 2 and San Diego because I loved the artwork so much. There are a few other really great ones Id have liked but I am pretty content now. I havent really checked eBay in a year or so, so I think my obsession with ones from shows I wasnt at died down. Phew!

I stopped buying concert merch years ago until these. I think these are awesome momentos and make for great displays. Im grateful I didnt have trouble getting any from the shows I was at since Ive heard horror stories. 

Now to frame and hang them all in my new pad! Look forward to really talking about all of them in a few weeks when the tour officially ends

Edit- I like the Milwaukee one! Cool vintage vibe

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1