ZoSoRose

Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

4 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Now that is a litho collection! Fucking awesome! I wish I would have gotten more of the 1st leg of the tour. They were mostly my favorites. This current US leg has been a let down with only a handful that I liked. I did really like the NY Gang of New York ones.

Thanks man!  I agree the first US leg was overall really strong.  The MSG set is really great, don't let the Slash litho get you down, its an amazing set.  I'm looking for a way to get those up somewhere.  I might have to take down a white board (this room is supposed to be my home office though) to make that happen haha.  This is my home office so I'm trying to keep some semblence of productivity haha.

There have been a few cool ones this leg. I think the Detroit, Chicago, NYC, and Milwaukee ones are all pretty darn cool 

Lots of misses though

• Like 1

Not crazy about Oakland, they don't need too many of them sports related, but a little MORE Raiders would have been better.

definiteu some hits and misses, and as someone who has accumulated 16 of these things, I really want Tulsa and Milwaukee and I think I'm done...then they will blow is away with LA!

with that said, sure would love to get a Tulsa and Milwaukee. Still have a D.C. For trade with some money to add. Please let me know!

33 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

The more I look at that box on the bottom right under arena the more it annoys me :lol:

If that box is where they number them, I’m OK with that. (I’m sure “they” will be glad to know that.)

If not, it’s butt.

Stumbled upon this site while looking for tour info when I first noticed the lithographs.  Instantly, I was hooked.

So far, I’ve been able to get my hands on Boston, NYC (Slash) and Philly.  I was hoping to share as I have them framed, but can’t figure out how to post pics.

A little help would be greatly appreciated.

8 hours ago, Blackjacker said:

If that box is where they number them, I’m OK with that. (I’m sure “they” will be glad to know that.)

If not, it’s butt.

It's where they numbered it. I'd take a photo but I just got back to my hotel and I'm exhausted.

Hi guys. I’ve still got both Brisbane lithos and the ned Kelly Melbourne one to trade. Let me know if you have something you’d like to trade.

with some of these recent designs I feel that much better about my lack of trading power with these Brisbane ones

Edited by megaguns1982
S

If anyone has any duplicates, I wouldn’t mind paying more than retail and shipping . Pm me. I would like to add to my wall collection

I bought a couple of frames at michaels last night for their black friday sale only 15 bucks a piece! I have a black vegas poster id trade for the right poster. Really want the jordan style chicago poster (obviously values are a little different). 

The poster for tonight is probably the best of the tour. Cant wait to see the next couple days. Im sure this set is going to be ridiculously expensive to do. 

Omg Im going ti want these

Anyone want to pick me up the inevitable Axl? Lol

It's a Buhler.

This will obviously be the LA version of his Gangs of New York set.  People should be happier with this version of Slash....no ambiguity whatsoever like there was with the Bill the Butcher.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, estrangedtwat said:

It's a Buhler.

This will obviously be the LA version of his Gangs of New York set.  People should be happier with this version of Slash....no ambiguity whatsoever like there was with the Bill the Butcher.

There was no ambiguity, that was a litho of Daniel Day Lewis. I really hope this is another trilogy set because I want a real Axl representation. 

Edited by The Holographic Universe

I like this too. Duff looked the best to me in New York. Slash was the shit last night. Can't wait to see Axl's next

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 1

Does anyone have the link to that thread that only had the pictures of the lithos and nothing else?  Thanks!

I have 2 Slash posters from Fridays concert at the Staples Center to trade if anybody's interested. I'd trade them for the Duff and I assume what will be the Axl posters this week.

38 minutes ago, barryn said:

I have 2 Slash posters from Fridays concert at the Staples Center to trade if anybody's interested. I'd trade them for the Duff and I assume what will be the Axl posters this week.

38 minutes ago, barryn said:

Sent you a message