Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

15 hours ago, Mcs953 said:

Hello, I have a Milwaukee I am looking to trade, only looking for Cincinnati, London 1, Paris, or New Orleans, let me know if anyone is interested as I have traded on here before with great success.  Thanks

You could be offering 20 Milwaukees, I still doubt anyone with any of those lithos is going to take you seriously. Milwaukee is a VERY recent lithograph, was reasonably plentiful (300 copies), was not exactly popular and even at its peak was only selling on Ebay for around $150. Take away Paypal and Ebay fees and that's a $120 litho max for anybody really desperate for it.

Cincinnati and New Orleans were both like, 18 months ago. They were both rarer and way more popular than Milwaukee. Cincinnati and New Orleans were both selling for $350+ a year ago and would probably command a lot more since anybody who has one for sale doesn't have much competition. Paris and London 1 are limited to 100 and 150 copies and are two of the most popular and expensive lithos from the entire tour. I've heard more than one story from people on this forum who have offered $1000 for London 1 and Paris and been knocked back. People are emotionally attached to a lot of the really nice lithos so you're gonna have to dig deeper to convince them to let go of them - assuming anybody out there has any for sale.

Sorry man but someone would have to have rocks in their head to trade any of those for a Milwaukee. I'm not trying to insult, just want you to be more realistic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'd be interested in one of the Vegas 11-17-17 'Slot machine' lithographs - the unnumbered version, on the heavier paper.

Can trade one of the Vegas 11-17-17 'Praying Hands' lithographs or pay cash. Might even have an Up Close and Personal 2012 lithograph around here, if I can get into storage any time soon.

2 hours ago, Blackjacker said:

I'd be interested in one of the Vegas 11-17-17 'Slot machine' lithographs - the unnumbered version, on the heavier paper.

Can trade one of the Vegas 11-17-17 'Praying Hands' lithographs or pay cash. Might even have an Up Close and Personal 2012 lithograph around here, if I can get into storage any time soon.

Seems to be one on Ebay at the moment:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/122919599723

Price is a bit high but you can make an offer.

32 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

Seems to be one on Ebay at the moment:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/122919599723

Price is a bit high but you can make an offer.

If anyone buys that, make god damn sure you get the guy to commit in writing about proper packing (3" tube, inside another box).  If you look at his feedback, he sold a $650 Pearl Jam litho and the buyer complained about the packing job.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, liqddynamite said:

If anyone buys that, make god damn sure you get the guy to commit in writing about proper packing (3" tube, inside another box).  If you look at his feedback, he sold a $650 Pearl Jam litho and the buyer complained about the packing job.

Ooh good point. Sorry, didn't bother to look at the rating since his is the only one for sale at the moment on Ebay.

6 hours ago, Stlconcerts said:

Was the heavy paper slot machine litho an artist run or something? Must have missed the discussion about that, that was one of the things that really bugged me about the slot machine litho was how cheap it was

lithorati seems to have the scoop:

http://lithorati.com/na2017leg2/2017-11-17 Las Vegas Slot.html

Note that there are two versions of this lithograph. The version available for purchase outside the venue had a cheaper-than-normal price (apparently $10 or $15), was printed on very thin paper and was hand-numbered. Inside the venue, unnumbered versions were for sale but were printed on more typical lithograph paper. It is thought that event staff mistakenly numbered the wrong batch - the intention was most likely that the harder paper stock was to be hand-numbered and sold inside the the venue and the thinner stock was to be sold for a lower price, allowing people to fold the design as intended without worrying about damaging the limited edition version.

Edited by amaninjapan

On 1/21/2018 at 8:33 AM, Blackjacker said:

Is that the one with the chick's ass and the gun belt?  I love that pic...

9fcgKPC.jpg

15 hours ago, skassi said:

Wasn't one of the lucky fans who got an Axl L.A. Litho before the a-hole ebayers got the lot of them but I did get a hard earned T-shirt. 😁 That came back from the framers this week and I love how it turned out. 

2ljrtz6.jpg

rtjpj7.jpg

Framing a shirt is a killer idea. Looks incredible man. Well done.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Looks dope as hell man.

Who knows?  Maybe in the long run these shirts will be worth more than the lithographs cause people actually wear them and ruin them over time.

Thank you! Not that I buy them for future value but that would be cool!  These shirts are generally swimming on me (petite lady here!) and I'm quite sure this is way cooler wall art than a night gown! 😆

2 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Framing a shirt is a killer idea. Looks incredible man. Well done.

Thank you! Creds to Jason B. for the wicked idea! 😄

does anyone now why there are some Lithographs that are not numbered? I have seen on Ebay people selling Lithographs that do not have any numbers on them , I am thinking they might be fakes, but I can tell based on someone maybe just selling 1 of them they are probably real, for example the ebay listings below,did they forget to number some of the ones they sold?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Guns-N-Roses-Concert-Poster-East-Rutherford-NJ-Not-In-This-Lifetime-Devil/282827592800?hash=item41d9d69460:g:WH8AAOSwy~BaTAsy

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Guns-N-Roses-Concert-Poster-Las-Vegas-2016-Not-In-This-Lifetime/282830401428?hash=item41da016f94:g:QN4AAOSwndZaVA36