Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

25 minutes ago, liqddynamite said:

I'm assuming our negotiation is over since you just took our private conversation to the public forum.  

Not that it really matters, but the ask for my Cinci is $750, not $700.  This is for the simple fact that I may never see another one, and there hasn't been one on ebay in so long you can't even look up sold items for it.  Feel free to look elsewhere for it.

I'm really not into rubbing things in peoples faces, that's basically the opposite of who I am, but I went out of my way to inform you of the current landscape and this is the thanks I got, so here you go:

None of these are for sale.

O8wTOMUh.jpg

:drool:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, liqddynamite said:

I'm assuming our negotiation is over since you just took our private conversation to the public forum.  

Not that it really matters, but the ask for my Cinci is $750, not $700.  This is for the simple fact that I may never see another one, and there hasn't been one on ebay in so long you can't even look up sold items for it.  Feel free to look elsewhere for it.

I'm really not into rubbing things in peoples faces, that's basically the opposite of who I am, but I went out of my way to inform you of the current landscape and this is the thanks I got, so here you go:

O8wTOMUh.jpg

What a beauty!!!!!

• Like 3

Just now, Georgina Arriaga said:

What a beauty!!!!!

I'm going to assume some of these were bought from ebay and some from shows.. I'll take a guess at over 3k worth of BEAUTIFUL litho's here. Love the london one:drool:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, liqddynamite said:

O8wTOMUh.jpg

Well some people like nice cars,  but I'd rather look at those lithos any day! 

I've mentioned this before and maybe the forum isn't the place to catalog it but it would he great to see which members have which lithos. A comprehensive list, so people can approach each other about possible trades.

Maybe that lithorati.com website would host something like that?

• Like 1

Relatively new poster and I knew he wasn’t looking to buy at fair market value because he expressed interest in the eBay Slane, but didn’t want to pony up the $600. He might get lucky and find a cheaper one, but it is common knowledge that there weren’t a lot that survived without damage due to the weather and the venue. Nothing wrong with trying to put together a collection as cheaply as possible, but he was obviously wasting his and everyone’s time here and was looking for a sucker to take advantage of.

i only have lithos from the shows I went to (Foxboro 1+2 and Boston) and feel I got lucky with the designs. That said, that is an impressive wall of beauty that liqddynamite has put together and it represents the best artwork from the tour. It also represents a lot of hard work to track the rarest of the rare down. Thank you for sharing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes that is the design I seen, I bought the t shirt but held out on the litho in the hope of buying the better las rambles design inside. No other stands inside in the seating area. Looking onto the pitch I can't see anyone wearing the t associated with the Las rambles design.

Can anyone confirm if that litho and t is on sale? No word in the barca gig thread.

30 minutes ago, Randy-Lahey said:

Yes that is the design I seen, I bought the t shirt but held out on the litho in the hope of buying the better las rambles design inside. No other stands inside in the seating area. Looking onto the pitch I can't see anyone wearing the t associated with the Las rambles design.

Can anyone confirm if that litho and t is on sale? No word in the barca gig thread.

Hm, yeah, in the Barca thread someone else says they've only seen that one too, so no Las Ramblas. Really odd.

Just now, Lio said:

Hm, yeah, in the Barca thread someone else says they've only seen that one too, so no Las Ramblas. Really odd.

That's a pity. There is a world of difference between the two even though the lesser one is still better than some other lithos like download UK

1 minute ago, Randy-Lahey said:

That's a pity. There is a world of difference between the two even though the lesser one is still better than some other lithos like download UK

True. I'm hearing from someone else too that there's no Las Ramblas.

I wonder if there's some mistake. Either social media person fucked up or the printer did :lol: The Las Ramblas one was a lot more in the vein of the Madrid one.

4 minutes ago, Lio said:

True. I'm hearing from someone else too that there's no Las Ramblas.

I wonder if there's some mistake. Either social media person fucked up or the printer did :lol: The Las Ramblas one was a lot more in the vein of the Madrid one.

Yes it was. I have a few already and if I got it it would of been the best one

4 minutes ago, tremolo said:

I’m sorry if these questions have been answered already, but...

How many litho designs do they sell per show?

How many lithos do they sell per show (they seem to be very limited)

And how much do they go for at the venue (more or less)?

Usually one per show, sometimes two.

100 or 150 it seems (maybe 200 sometimes, but I think 150 most of the time), in Europe at least

50 EUR

• Thanks 1

I got the 'B' litho in the end. #87 out of 150. The only thing it has in common with Barcelona is that the blue and red shading of the roses is similar to FC Barcrloans colours. 

Says it was designed by Marcos Navarro...

Edited by Randy-Lahey
To add more detail

3 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Wonder if there were supposed to be 2 and someone goofed or if something cropped up with the other artwork and this ended up being a replacement. Either way, not a very comparable replacement sadly.

Whatever the cause, it must have been high up the food chain. There were no shirts with that design either. The shirts are done by a different company than the lithos and arrive later and separately from all the other merch, so if both the lithos AND the shirts were not made available for sale, clearly it was not just a matter of the production company being late.

Edited by amaninjapan

On 6/30/2018 at 9:13 PM, liqddynamite said:

O8wTOMUh.jpg

Holy shit, your collection rules. I forgot about the Northern Lights  one 

• Thanks 1

On 30/6/2018 at 9:13 PM, liqddynamite said:

O8wTOMUh.jpg

You have a nice collection. Paris and London are amazing. The most overvalued and ugliest are Kobe and Cincinnati, but that is just my opinion.