Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

6 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

Whatever the cause, it must have been high up the food chain. There were no shirts with that design either. The shirts are done by a different company than the lithos and arrive later and separately from all the other merch, so if both the lithos AND the shirts were not made available for sale, clearly it was not just a matter of the production company being late.

Right. Weird to still use that art on the day on Social Media. Mind you, this is GnR. Is this only the 2nd time its been posted and not actually at the show? (Dubai?) 

24 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Maybe he didn't know about it

That's fair, but the site has been mentioned here many times as probably the best source of litho information. Even if he just browsed the last few pages, he would've seen it come up. Like @estrangedtwat said, definitely should be the first place people look for litho info!

6 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

That's fair, but the site has been mentioned here many times as probably the best source of litho information. Even if he just browsed the last few pages, he would've seen it come up. Like @estrangedtwat said, definitely should be the first place people look for litho info!

There's no info about the "social network" Columbus lito in Lithorati. From the official, I have it and I don't need the info.

Thanks @AxlIsGod.!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Moreriotsplease said:

There's no info about the "social network" Columbus lito in Lithorati. From the official, I have it and I don't need the info.

Thanks @AxlIsGod.!

Lithorati has the artist's name for Madrid listed on the Madrid page. The Colom Monument lithograph doesn't exist, so there is no page for it.

I don't mean to be rude, apologies.

Edited by amaninjapan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, amaninjapan said:

Lithorati has the artist's name for Madrid listed on the Madrid page. The Colom Monument lithograph doesn't exist, so there is no page for it.

I don't mean to be rude, apologies.

Don't Worry ;)

From 2 days ago I have aknowlodge of the wondeful Lithorati page, but to be sincere, I didn't remeber to go there for look the info.

BTW, the author of the Columbus litho has said in Facebook that maybe could be possibilities for his purchase. Soon more info.

I know that it's an unofficial litho but it's by far much cool that the official one.

It's strange that the band used his design as promo (and also used his design for the Madrid gig's merch) but not in Barcelona.

10 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

So I left my spare lithos at my mums place in a spare bedroom, her dog went and laid on them and now they’re all creased... I’m so pissed

:wacko: Can't trust dogs. Mine are on top of my wardrobe.

9 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Which ones? :o

Both Brisbane ones and Melbourne Ned kelly, they’re doubles I bought at the gigs luckily. I have a bunch of other Aussie ones here at home that I’ll have framed when I can be bothered.

10 minutes ago, Lio said:

:wacko: Can't trust dogs. Mine are on top of my wardrobe.

Pretty gutted, apparently she puts the dog inside when she mows the lawn so the dog was running around all psycho and jumped up where I had them. Bummer

• Sad 1

On 6/30/2018 at 8:13 PM, liqddynamite said:

I'm assuming our negotiation is over since you just took our private conversation to the public forum.  

Not that it really matters, but the ask for my Cinci is $750, not $700.  This is for the simple fact that I may never see another one, and there hasn't been one on ebay in so long you can't even look up sold items for it.  Feel free to look elsewhere for it.

I'm really not into rubbing things in peoples faces, that's basically the opposite of who I am, but I went out of my way to inform you of the current landscape and this is the thanks I got, so here you go:

None of these are for sale.

O8wTOMUh.jpg

What value do you place on the Finland skull litho? That was 80 if I recall. Should be the rarest.