Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

3 minutes ago, Lio said:

Plus, isn't it odd that all of a sudden now he pulls out another few he has lying around?

I haven't really followed closely, but that strikes me as odd. Is his so-called source still giving him extras? I would really doubt that. Plus the guy is a printer, right? Seems just too much of a coincidence to me.

He works at a print company in Brooklyn NY.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mcs953 said:

Understand, but I know for a fact there are extras, went to hatch show print in Nashville, before I got my 2016 litho, they had two extras  with the / 400 on them bat did not have the handwritten numbers, they wouldn’t sell, looked exactly like mine.

And if you went there in person you would know that the Hatch print is absolutely the exception to the rule for the entire tour as far as how these lithos were made.

Warpig discussion has been talked about ad nauseam... online sleuthing has proven he works at a print shop in Brooklyn and has access to all the equipment required to make copies of these things. He also sells obvious fakes of concert T’s on eBay.

You believe this jackass has an “in” with the band and all his unnumbered lithos are special prints given away to special “VIP” guests? Then you are a special kind of stupid!

• Like 1

I am not doing this, I am entitled to my opinion, if you are going to make hostile and disparaging comments about me on this forum then I will report you to the administrator of the forum, I am a serious collector I gave my kobe and I am on here to network and buy or trade with serious collectors.  I will not respond to your comments, the next disparaging remark I will contact the site administrator.

Relax... I didnt directly respond to you. It was a general comment that anyone who believes that the majority of the lithos that Warpig sells are real and special VIP editions is a special kind of stupid.

This forum wasnt created for networking and trading... It was created for discussing the artwork and prints. That is what people are doing here when they are warning people about Warpig. Caveat Emptor.

On 9/3/2018 at 4:18 AM, Dacatzass said:

Warpig discussion has been talked about ad nauseam... online sleuthing has proven he works at a print shop in Brooklyn and has access to all the equipment required to make copies of these things. He also sells obvious fakes of concert T’s on eBay.

You believe this jackass has an “in” with the band and all his unnumbered lithos are special prints given away to special “VIP” guests? Then you are a special kind of stupid!

What makes you think the shirts he is/was selling are fakes?

9 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Some of his guns nitl shirts were Gildan prints

The only Gildan shirts he sold in the past were from the New Zealand and Australia gigs.  Those shirts have the Gildan tags.  This has been confirmed by those that were at the shows and by those that bought leftover merchandise directly from the merch company.  Here is one example:

http://www.troccolitm.com/ShirtSydDiff.html

Yes, most of their other gigs (not the Thailand shows) just have the Guns N Roses printed tag.  However, if you look closely, even these had tags that were cut out at some point.  Could they have been Gildan?  Perhaps.  Now yes, there are bootleg shirts being sold (mostly from Hong Kong and Indonesia) that have Gildan tags.  Just saying the ones warpig sold were not fakes.  To me, that lent legitimacy to what he was saying about everything.  I don't really want to get into the litho stuff again because it has been discussed ad nauseum (mostly by me, estrangedtwat, The Holographic Universe, and amaninjapan) in this thread before.  Not sure what pages, you'd have to search back a good amount.

6 hours ago, Dacatzass said:

They are special Gilden VIP T-shirts... for VIP guests.

See above.

4 hours ago, TigerBubba said:

Gildan shirts are poor quality and not the “soft cotton” the official merch shirts are made from. Not the real deal.

See above.

11 hours ago, Lio said:

Yes, Ulrich Planer. Tell him I'm very happy with my Nijmegen 2018 litho, @6lake sa66ath :P Odense is one of my favourites too. How did you get chatting with him?

Yup, I had no idea he'd designed quite a few!

He started following me after I posted a layout of all my Chicago '17 merch along with some Air Jordan sneakers, guess he dug the effort!

Very nice bloke indeed!

• Like 4

Getting settled into my new place and finally got around to hanging my lithos.  

I have a mini Ulrich Planer wall.  I love both Winnipeg and Tallinn and the similarities of the two, and put his kick ass Ottawa Mishibizhiw between the two.  I also have his Odense 

still cannot figure out how how to post pics on forum   Hopefully this link works

https://imgur.com/gallery/fOnJUwK

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1