Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

17 hours ago, Mcs953 said:

Any word on a Manila lithograph?  Anybody have a picture or an extra?  Thanks.

The jeepney shirt above your post is the litograph design. What was weird was it was nowhere to be found in the merch store. The clerks said stocks didn't arrive. I dunno if they were hoarded from the inside, what I know is that they weren't sold during concert day and the clerks don't know why. They just said stocks didn't arrive. I checked before and after the concert.

edit:

https://imgur.com/a/tdLNmKE

the lithograph is item 12.

https://imgur.com/gallery/7QVi3x6

the manila design. Notice they screwed up, used Steven's skull instead of Duff's. Lol. Still badass though.

Edited by agentsands

^I'm wondering about that as well. Actually asked the clerk, told him the concert is only one night so when will they release it. he just laughed. maybe they realized they put steven adler's skull instead of Duff's so they pulled it out, shirt might be already done by the time they noticed so they still sold it(??) just a conspiracy theory. :facepalm::lol:

2 hours ago, Mcs953 said:

I am betting it will never be released and if one or two somehow trickle out, they will be come extremely valuable.

Which would be funny, as it's a tacky design to begin with, and ridiculous as it has Steven and not Duff.

20 hours ago, Tranquility said:

fbfczb.png

Tonight show.

Not a fan of the Johnny Crap designs.  But if I had to pick one of them, this one wins.

4 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

2017? You got lucky it was one of the worst Europe '17 designs...

2017-06-29%20Stockholm.jpg 

Haha it may have been among the weaker Europe 2017 designs, but that was THE best litho run of the tour, which makes this way above average.  Its gorgeous in person too.

Edited by liqddynamite
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, liqddynamite said:

Not a fan of the Johnny Crap designs.  But if I had to pick one of them, this one wins.

Haha it may have been among the weaker Europe 2017 designs, but that was THE best litho run of the tour, which makes this way above average.  Its gorgeous in person too.

Not seen in person but yes, it was the best run so far

Folks, I can’t seem to figure uploading an image, but pretty cool thing to share.  As I’ve posted on here, I was able to track down the artist of my Nashville 2016 print and get him to sign it.

well, when Ulrich Planer posted on Instagram his art show featuring GnR lithos and the invitation he was using featured the Winston Salem litho art, I messaged him a request for something signed that I could frame with my litho. Well, yesterday he sent an awesome, signed invitation card.  

I’ve corewsponded with Buhler before and I think it’s So cool how these artists have embraced the GnR fans who love these pieces!

• Like 2

On 14.11.2018 at 7:57 AM, Tranquility said:

fbfczb.png

Tonight show.

Does anyone know where does the inspiration for this green "creature"  comes from? IMO it just looks like a random (pretty generic looking ) cartoon character I can't associate with Gn'R. If I didn't see band's name on it, I would't know it's theirs. I get the use of skeletons , it's essential part of Gn'R' imagery and they can do lots of different things with them, but this is just...meh.    

Edited by Fourteenbeers