Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

2 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

So... what a night.

First of all, the VIP gift bag was actually kinda cool, and not like the shitty GNR metro card they gave us in Kuala Lumpur. They gave us a whole bunch of stuff, but the most interesting thing for me is that it included a pack of cards and lithographs - that actually pair with pack of the cards and lithographs that were in the European VIP giftbag from earlier this year! The Euro pack of cards and lithos had an obvious European theme whereas today's cards and lithographs obviously have an Asian theme. Very cool start!

MNXV6vB.jpg

FeAL8uU.jpg

And then to top it all off:

suLzk6S.jpg

Love it!

I6gp6Qd.jpg

That is some awesome loot

1 hour ago, Lio said:

Looks really cool. A bit odd the Asian theme, but I suppose having an African theme for one show would be a bit much.

@amaninjapan I'm curious, what's that little book? A notebook?

Yes it's a notebook with just blank lined pages. Its a hardcover with like a nice quality faux leather/rubber on the outside. It's actually very very nice! If my Nightrain passport doesn't arrive before Hawaii, I might have to try to convince them to stamp my notebook haha

2 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

Yes it's a notebook with just blank lined pages. Its a hardcover with like a nice quality faux leather/rubber on the outside. It's actually very very nice! If my Nightrain passport doesn't arrive before Hawaii, I might have to try to convince them to stamp my notebook haha

Yeah, that's cool, a notebook like that. You're so lucky going to Hawaii too! Do you have VIP there too? Wonder if they go on with the Asian theme there too, after Africa :lol:

Have you seen many people with the Nightrain passport already? And how it's done to get the stamps at the show? Here's hoping you get your passport in time for the last show :P

1 minute ago, Lio said:

Yeah, that's cool, a notebook like that. You're so lucky going to Hawaii too! Do you have VIP there too? Wonder if they go on with the Asian theme there too, after Africa :lol:

Have you seen many people with the Nightrain passport already? And how it's done to get the stamps at the show? Here's hoping you get your passport in time for the last show :P

yes VIP in Hawaii. I feel like everybody is doing VIP in Hawaii haha.

Not many Nightrain passports at all. In Johannesburg, I don't think I met any local who was a member of Nightrain anyway... probably no point since the only big advantage is presale tickets and GNR never play anywhere near South Africa.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2018 at 6:26 PM, Flankmank said:

Hi, can someone who got the Taipei lithograph with the purple cartoon lion on it let me know where the numbering is on their’s?  I can’t find it on the one I bought.  Thanks

If someone knows where the number Is on the Taipei cartoon litho, please let me know, can’t seem to find it on mine either.