Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

I'm a little late chiming in here, but just wanted to give a huge public congrats to my bro A Man in Japan.  I had a front row seat to this journey (had a GREAT time being there btw) and I can assure everyone here, however much work and time you think this took, you need to 10x that number, and I am not exaggerating.   This is a really incredible achievement that took an insane amount of dedication and focus to pull off.  There are many lithos in that shot that only a few dozen people on the planet will ever see again.  

• Like 1

If anyone has a Chicago Night 1 and Cincinnati for sale, send them my way. These are the last two lithos I need to complete my set for the shows I attended. I have 20+ so would love to finish the collection. I would even settle for WarPig quality reprints if they exist...Thanks!!!

Thats an epic tale. I love details as you "visited" each city piece by piece. Great read. Thank you for sharing. Sounds like you guys had a blast.

I was hoping to catch a beer with him in Hawaii and pick his brain for a road story or two. Share that in venue memory, as he gave me one of the warmest welcomes to this forum. 

Sorry about the cleveland litho, though if any city was going to disappoint.....it had to be cleveland! Haha

• Like 1

Thanks for all the kind words, @estrangedtwat - Most importantly, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! My section of Japan has much more to offer so please feel free to come by again.

Hope you enjoy the shirts - I'm not into the shirts anywhere nearly as much as the lithographs because I consider shirts a 'consumable' and always find it bittersweet that they essentially have a finite lifespan if you 'consume' them the way they are designed (to be worn). I've loved wearing many 'favorite' shirts over the years and always end up sad when they eventually deteriorate into glorified rags. But at the same time, they're designed to be worn - so it's just as sad to have shirts just tucked away in a closet, never to be worn. So wear them with pride and rock out with them while you can!

And enjoy the Kobe - you've literally been on this journey with me since day one, were the first person I traded/bought lithos with and been a great friend every step of the way. Can't think of anybody who deserves it more! Just sorry that it ended up being a late Christmas present :lol:

• Like 4

I know his collection is amazing but I also wanted to say that @amaninjapan is one coolest and nicest GNR fans I ever met. I've been to several shows and have usually seen the same people but they usually keep to themselves and their own group but @amaninjapan is truly a nice ass friendly dude and makes time fly while you're waiting for pit or Lithios. Rock Man and fuck those LA Manson jabrons!

Man I really love the passion support and appreciation this group has towards the GNR litho scene and one another its fukin awesome. I myself have over 30 (which is shit I know) and  I am quietly on the uphill trek of a full collection. The forum with all of it's great stories and knowledge has been an instrumental part of that journey for me. So I thank all of you from a silent friend who has been lurking in the shadows for a while.  I certainly hope as do most if not all of you the GNR train continues to roll.  GnfnR!!!   And oh yeah FUCK Warpig..

• Like 1

Great read. I too can vouch that amaninjapan is a gentleman, trustworthy, and the Yoda of GNR lithos. So cool you got to meet and got some nice momentous!

With regard to the LA lithos, someone is selling a set on eBay. It’s a nose bleed price (1100) but it’s there! https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F232980087398

Edited by nycgunner

On 2018-12-30 at 9:25 AM, nycgunner said:

Great read. I too can vouch that amaninjapan is a gentleman, trustworthy, and the Yoda of GNR lithos. So cool you got to meet and got some nice momentous!

With regard to the LA lithos, someone is selling a set on eBay. It’s a nose bleed price (1100) but it’s there! https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F232980087398

I just sold my GnR’ Seattle for $500. That’s a good deal!